Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Futuristic PE

12

Futuristic PE

One idea: Bib Bars…

Upon entering, you go into a locker room and change into a kilt. Then you sit down in a seat with your legs straddling a hump like thing that has a door at penis level. You type your LOT, resistance level and desired routine into a computer screen. The door at your crotch opens and someone who is under the bar like those guys at Jiffy Lube — a woman or man, whatever you prefer to imagine because you can’t see them anyway — proceeds to wrap your cock perfectly, puts a sterilized Bib hanger on expertly, and rigs up the weights or other type of resistance at just the right angle. You then order drinks and watch sports.

Excellent idea. Just don’t jump up and cheer when your team scores a touchdown.


I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse.

Yeah, and you could tell the wife: Honey, I’m going to hang out at the Bib Bar for a couple of hours.

Seriously?

If we’re going to talk about PE of the future, consider these two emerging technologies and their potential ramifications for penile enlargement: Nanotechnology and Gene Therapy.

The former could *rebuild* your existing penis on a molecular level, ensuring proper functionality and all, just bigger; the latter could be used to re-code your genes to to express a larger phallus.

I mean, if we’re going to dream…

;)

Thunders Bar? I like it!

How about a manual PE bar along side it where little hotties jelq and uli you, unless you get turned on too much in which case a hottie of a lesser degree takes over. Fantastic. Admittance for Thunders members only (after all we don’t want this becoming mainstream).


:chicken:

Originally Posted by lurky
If we’re going to talk about PE of the future, consider these two emerging technologies and their potential ramifications for penile enlargement: Nanotechnology and Gene Therapy.

Both are not that far fetched, really.

Among many other threads, we also dreamed a little about this in this thread: Bigger penis today as outpatient——all decisions final I’m still liking the idea of getting lab-grown clitoral tissue to my nipples.

Damm,

You guys went and outted my patent! Dam shame


Start 030104 EBPL: 6.25" EG : 5.6" Mid LOT : 7:30 GOAL: 0.25 in any direction...."I'm not picky"- length would be nice "GIVE ME A %&#'N INCH OR GIVE ME DEATH"

The REAL future of PE.

Home gravity gym. In the future we will be able to control the strength of gravity. You will be strapped into the gym at your waist and leg supports will help you remain standing as the gravity is increased underneath you. Your legs will be locked in place but your unit will not. The increased gravity will create a uniform and ultra comfortable pull on your johnson. No wrapping. No bib hangers. Just your free willy dangling in the high gravity field. It will pull evenly on all sections of penis, the head, the base, and interior and outer structures. The field can be turned up so strong you will not be able to lift your arms out of it, and the strangth can be fine tuned to perform the precise pull needed.


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

I’m with lurky and I’d say we will see it…but

damn, wish I was going to see it. Oh well, I saw Neil Armstrong walk on the moon.

Yeah I know, BFD.

How about the pumpers bar?

Something like tractor seats, but with a place to insert the tube of your choice, and you just drop your little token on a spot on the bar, and it starts your pumping routine for you. Of course they bring in the hooter honeys without their clothes to get you hard enough to start your routine. They supply the tubes, you just request your size with a pint of beer, and when your done they take care of the mess in the tube, or bring you a fresh one for the next size up.


A loving doe, a graceful deer- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. Proverbs 5:19

Another Idea: Nu Monkeys

Lab monkeys headed for the gallows are spared their gloomy fate through the Nocturnal Uli (Nu Monkey) girth enhancement program.

It’s a fact: Men experience up to seven nocturnal erections in an eight hour snooze - Ask yourself: Why waste all that good wood when it can be utilized for effortless girth gains? Now, with just $1,200 and a Uli Thing you can take advantage of all that healthy blood flow - and spare a monkey’s life.
Your Nu Monkey will be trained to obediently sit at your bedside with Uli Thing in hand awaiting that tent pitching sign that tells him “Time to make my genetic superior’s penis bigger!”
Your Nu Monkey Deluxe package comes complete with one adult Nu Monkey, Uli Thing, and a life-time full home lice protection gaurantee!

*Not available in some parts of the Southern United States. The makers of Nu Monkey are not responsible for torn suspensory ligaments, thrombosed veins, marriage counseling fees, or carpet cleaning bills in excess of the resale market value of your Nu Monkey.

Originally Posted by CaptnHook
Another Idea: Nu Monkeys

Lab monkeys headed for the gallows are spared their gloomy fate through the Nocturnal Uli (Nu Monkey) girth enhancement program.

It’s a fact: Men experience up to seven nocturnal erections in an eight hour snooze - Ask yourself: Why waste all that good wood when it can be utilized for effortless girth gains? Now, with just $1,200 and a Uli Thing you can take advantage of all that healthy blood flow - and spare a monkey’s life.
Your Nu Monkey will be trained to obediently sit at your bedside with Uli Thing in hand awaiting that tent pitching sign that tells him “Time to make my genetic superior’s penis bigger!”
Your Nu Monkey Deluxe package comes complete with one adult Nu Monkey, Uli Thing, and a life-time full home lice protection gaurantee!

*Not available in some parts of the Southern United States. The makers of Nu Monkey are not responsible for torn suspensory ligaments, thrombosed veins, marriage counseling fees, or carpet cleaning bills in excess of the resale market value of your Nu Monkey.

Oh man Cap that was some funny stuff!

Originally Posted by Tube
The REAL future of PE.

The field can be turned up so strong you will not be able to lift your arms out of it, and the strength can be fine tuned to perform the precise pull needed.

I get this nightmare image of a testicle slipping down into the field and turning me into an instant tenor opera singer. And you thought having a nut slip into your pump hurt.


I feel like a little bity worm on a great big hook.

Originally Posted by goldylox
I get this nightmare image of a testicle slipping down into the field and turning me into an instant tenor opera singer. And you thought having a nut slip into your pump hurt.

You will wear nut restraint undies.


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

Future PE will have 3 new possibilities. Two of which have already been mentioned.

Nanotechnology, in which molecule sized machines are injected into a patient and programmed to build the penis atom/molecule by atom/molecule.

Gene therapy, in which your genetic code is either reconfigured to grow you a bigger dick, or you are given special, geneticly designed drugs which overide your genetic programming, so that your penis’ growth spurt in the teen years is not switched off by the genetic programming, continuing it’s growth until the desired size is reached and the drugs are stopped.

Stem cell therapy. Stem cells are the base cells which can be used to make any and every type of cell in the body. Scientists have already succeeded in implanting stem cells into mice gums and growing new teath. It is now believed that within 5 years, treatment will be available for humans to grow new sets of teath at any age. Scientist have also succeeded in implanting stem cells into goats’ knees and rebuilding the tissues which they had previously removed to induce arthritis in the goats’ knees. Healing the arthritis in the goats’ knees. Some time in the future, this technology could be used to regrow the nerves in the spinal cord, so that people who have been unable to walk for years, can start to walk again and actually feel their legs. This technology could also be used in the future to grow a larger penis.


There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Guys, don't let this happen to you...stay focused on PE dammit!j384Penis Enlargement6506-04-2010 08:26 PM
PE Scheduling WoesJ MeisterPenis Enlargement103-11-2004 09:46 PM
QUICK START GUIDE TO PElil12big1Penis Enlargement203-27-2003 11:47 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 PM.