Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Free from ED

123

Free from ED

Past few days have been great.

I am suddenly able to get 95%- 100% each time. It also has a lot less downward curve also and points in a upward direction (non curve) how it’s spouse to when hard.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Well let me be the first to congratulate you fat_cock!

“Suddenly”?

So not through PE?

Dude, that is awesome news. Congrats.


9/10: BPEL 6.0" / MSEG 5.0" / BEG 5.5"

Now: BPEL 6.75" / MSEG 5.25"

Goal: BPEL 7.5" / MSEG 5.5" ||8===D~·.؁

That is good news :) I know you’ve been struggling with that for a while. Hope it continues!

Good for you Fat_Cock

That’s good news,Congrats.

Congrats, Mr Fat Cock.


Always be cool.

Now BPEL 7.75 EG 5.80 Goals for 2013 improved E Quality + BPEL 8.25 6.0 EG Long term goals, 8.75

Originally Posted by Damien84
“Suddenly”?

So not through PE?


Yeah Suddenly the problem is gone. Nope not through PE.
I just need to take some new measurements now. Ugh I have no ruler with me .

I AM sure it will measure somewhere in between 7.5” and 8” NBPEL, since I put on A mag XL without any left over to unroll. Also No more Left/downward curve It more straight now.
The girth is the same,feels unchanged.

Originally Posted by Audacia
That is good news :) I know you’ve been struggling with that for a while. Hope it continues!

Yeah an long long time.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Congats fat_cock. I know you’ve been going through an ordeal with that. I’m glad your dick is bouncing back. Stay up on those kegels bro to maintain your rejuvinated penis health. Also, if you don’t have any blood preasure or heart problems, try taking some citrulline malate stacked with aakg bro. This stack has been giving me steel pipe erections.

Congrats again bro.


(Starting size) (NBPEL: 8 Inches), (BPEL: 8.5 Inches) (BPFSL: Didn't measure then), (Midshaft Girth: 5.2 Inches), (Base Girth: 5.5 Inches)
(Current size) (NBPEL: 9.3 Inches), (BPEL: 9.7 Inches), (BPFSL: 10.3 Inches), (Midshaft Girth: 5.8 Inches), (Base Girth: 6.35 Inches)
(Final Goal) To be the next Mandingo LOL.

Banned.

A hard cock of any size is better than the hugest floppy one. And a hard 7.5-8” by 6”…. you’re huge bro!

You must be over the moon. Nice one!:)

Originally Posted by 74zowee86
A hard cock of any size is better than the hugest floppy one. And a hard 7.5-8” by 6”…. you’re huge bro!

You must be over the moon. Nice one!:)

Originally Posted by saiyan22
Congats fat_cock. I know you’ve been going through an ordeal with that. I’m glad your dick is bouncing back. Stay up on those kegels bro to maintain your rejuvinated penis health. Also, if you don’t have any blood preasure or heart problems, try taking some citrulline malate stacked with aakg bro. This stack has been giving me steel pipe erections.

Congrats again bro.


Yea A very long time.
It’s going to take a while for it to sink in. As I am not used to it yet.
It even looks a little different on the outside, as the veins are more visible then before and shifted a bit.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Congrats man, must be a huge relief!

Originally Posted by fat_cock
Past few days have been great.
I am suddenly able to get 95%- 100% each time. It also has a lot less downward curve also and points in a upward direction (non curve) how it’s spouse to when hard.


All ready been a month everything is still going good :) .
A few days ago I started getting very hard erections. The “dick exploding erections ” type.

I have been doing the kegels every few days without over doing it.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Everything still going great, I also think my EG has increased A little bit.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 PM.