Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Focus Your PE and Gain! TGC Theory

I think Remek’s and Iguana’s hypothesis is interesting. We’ve gone from looking at ligaments and tunica as limiting factors, now we have an additional variable, smooth muscle, to play with. Since my BPSFL is about 0.52 inches longer than my BPEL I’m a candidate for girth work, which is what I’ll be working on now and see where that takes me. I do very little girth work because my penis is very sensible and gets overtrained very very quickly (get bad EQ very quicly) which is why I concentrate on light slow jelqs and streches.

I’ll see if I can put a girth routine together which does not negatively affect my PIs.

Maybe this doesnt have anythign to do with this but i thought i would post it anyways

It seems to me that everytime i smoke some marijuana, my EQ greatly increases, but this could also just be me being stoned and THINKING it is. I truly belive though that it does increase my EQ because my girlfriend has even mentioned it to me. Isnt marijuana a muscle relaxer? So relaxing the smooth muscle increases EQ?

I hope this isnt a useless post

Originally Posted by remek
Yoyototo: I sure do hope it helps! Guys like you — in which you were focusing on one area and weren’t gaining — is where I think this theory has the biggest potential.

I’m curious: When you were doing length exercises, what were your erections like? How about your BPFSL to BPEL ratio?

This was my last measurement info from last year

Sunday, May 27, 2007
NBFL 6”
FG 5.125”
BPFSL 10.7”
BPFL 6.6”
FBG 5.75”
FHG 4.75”

NBPEL 9.2”
BPEL 10”
EG 6”
EBG 6.25
EHG 6

Erection quality was about an 8 but I attribute that to the tribulus and AAKG I was taking at the time. I stopped doing P.E. for a while after that because not gaining was making less consistent. I’ll continue with this theory though and try to stick it out for the long run.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

Has anyone considered that the difference between BPSFL and BPEL has to do with the fact the when stretching the ligaments are being stretched and while erect they’re not, thats one reason for the difference.

Another reason for the difference is due to when overtraining the BPSFL is going to decrease but the BPEL generally doesn’t decrease.

For the record I don’t agree with the theory in this thread at all.

Originally Posted by remek
Adjust your routine so it is mostly girth-based. That said, you don’t want to focus completely on girth. You should do at least 10% to 20% of length exercises as well, and possibly more, as length exercises do most likely stretch the smooth muscle to some degree and help it to expand. If your goal is length and girth, you’ll probably want to make your routine roughly 30% length-based and 70% girth-based. If your goal is only length, you’ll still want to do at least 60% of girth exercises and possibly more. Also focus your jelqs with a high erection level, around 70% to 90%.

How to Exercise the Smooth Muscle
Girth-type exercises like squeezing, clamping, and Ulis also workout both the smooth muscle and the tunica However, it would appear that when we do girth exercises, the main pressure comes on the inside (from a rapid influx of blood flow). This directly causes your smooth muscle to expand, which indirectly causes the tunica to expand (when the smooth muscle presses against the tunica). Thus, the smooth muscle is probably taking the blunt of the stress as it is the tissue closest to the point of origin.

I can tell you guys put a lot of work into this theory. Thanks, I really appreciate the hard work. Anyways, you recommend to do girth work if your bpfsl is longer but the techniques you recommend, by your opinion, work both length and girth. If one were to do these exercises, wouldn’t the bpfsl grow out maintaining the same problems. Also, what exercises do you recommend purely to work the smooth muscle without lengthening the tunica?

I’ve give your theory a good read, and I just want to say Thank You to both you guys for the time and effort put into this. Now I’ve got a better understanding of the anatomy of the inner penis. Your description of the smooth muscle and its role is clear and concise.
Now everybody can adjust their routine according to their goad, it be length or girth or both.

On another note, it seems you disregarded the claims that focusing mainly on girth make it hard to achieve length gains in the future. I got a feeling you want people to always incorporate girth exercises in their routines.


Big Money, Big Dick : and You'll have wild success with Females ! That\'s no secret

Before : 16cm *Now: NBPEL 7.91" (20.1 cm) x EG 5.9" as of 19-Mar-2008 New Short Term Goal : 21 cm

Back! El Presidente FrankWhite :moon2: 8 is NOT enuff Retirement from PE @ 22cm :!:

My bpel is almost an inch longer then my bpfsl yet my erection quality is prolly only a 7 if that, any advice?

Originally Posted by Yoyototo
This was my last measurement info from last year

Sunday, May 27, 2007
NBFL 6”
FG 5.125”
BPFSL 10.7”
BPFL 6.6”
FBG 5.75”
FHG 4.75”

NBPEL 9.2”
BPEL 10”
EG 6”
EBG 6.25
EHG 6

Erection quality was about an 8 but I attribute that to the tribulus and AAKG I was taking at the time. I stopped doing P.E. for a while after that because not gaining was making less consistent. I’ll continue with this theory though and try to stick it out for the long run.

Yoyototo, sounds like you might be a good candidate to test. I would be interested in hearing of any progress. Keep us updated please!
BTW, that’s quite the monster your growing there! I hope it doesn’t turn on you. :)

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
Has anyone considered that the difference between BPSFL and BPEL has to do with the fact the when stretching the ligaments are being stretched and while erect they’re not, thats one reason for the difference.

The difference between BPFSL and BPEL has to do with the fact you are manually pulling your penis as far out as it will go, as opposed
to an erection in which the penis is pushed out from engorgement with blood. Granted the ligaments will play a role in resistance when
stretching. However, rather than contributing to the difference as you have suggested, they actually would do the contrary, and (if short or not relaxed) could limit the BPFSL stretch.

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
Another reason for the difference is due to when overtraining the BPSFL is going to decrease but the BPEL generally doesn’t decrease.

I have not found this to be true in my case. Over-training usually will affect both BPFSL and BPEL for me. I have read numerous threads where
others report shorter BPEL measurements from over-training.

Originally Posted by MagnumXXL01
For the record I don’t agree with the theory in this thread at all.

Not a problem, we respect everyone’s right to their own opinion.

Originally Posted by FrankWhite
I’ve give your theory a good read, and I just want to say Thank You to both you guys for the time and effort put into this. Now I’ve got a better understanding of the anatomy of the inner penis. Your description of the smooth muscle and its role is clear and concise.
Now everybody can adjust their routine according to their goad, it be length or girth or both.

On another note, it seems you disregarded the claims that focusing mainly on girth make it hard to achieve length gains in the future. I got a feeling you want people to always incorporate girth exercises in their routines.

Thanks Frank! You are very welcome! We hope others find it as informative and useful as you.

Originally Posted by Necromancer4981
My bpel is almost an inch longer then my bpfsl yet my erection quality is prolly only a 7 if that, any advice?

Sounds like you have some really tight ligaments. How long have you been PEing and with what kind of exercises/routines?


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Very interesting thread, good discussion. Unfortunately I came in late, so I had to print the entire thread and do some homework. In the middle of that I realized that I had a quite unclear picture of the penis’ microarchitechture. I checked some histology slides and papers on the subject and made a discovery (for me, may be not for others):

Unlike in blood vessels the smooth muscle is not surrounding the sinusoids; instead they are running between the sinusoids in bundles.

As a consequence, they probably cannot be equated with the smooth muscle in blood vessels, and truly I know of no other organ in which the smooth muscle is arranged in such a manner.


Later - ttt

Hi TTT,

With the architecture of the smooth muscle being as you described, do you have a thought about the ability of the various growth factors to increase this muscle size?

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Very interesting thread, good discussion. Unfortunately I came in late, so I had to print the entire thread and do some homework. In the middle of that I realized that I had a quite unclear picture of the penis’ microarchitechture. I checked some histology slides and papers on the subject and made a discovery (for me, may be not for others):

Unlike in blood vessels the smooth muscle is not surrounding the sinusoids; instead they are running between the sinusoids in bundles.

As a consequence, they probably cannot be equated with the smooth muscle in blood vessels, and truly I know of no other organ in which the smooth muscle is arranged in such a manner.

Thanks tick, I was hoping you would join in. Very interesting find! Did you find anything related to similarities/differences in composition?
Is there any reason to believe that penile smooth muscle cells would not react similar to vascular smooth muscle cells autocrine or paracrine growth
mechanisms?

Is this information available on-line?

Thanks!


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

All I can say is that this describes me 100%. I started a special kind of stretch using a weighted fulcrum (Weighted-fulcrum stretch) and I felt a stretch like I’ve never felt before. This was over a month ago. I realised that me my EQ was weakening, so after about 3 weeks, I stopped doing it as much, and I took a short break from PE. It may have been from over training, and until reading this that’s what I felt it was. But I’d imagine that if you are over training, and you stop a few days everything should go back to normal. It didn’t. I started doing more kegels, but my EQ still wasn’t 100% (I’m 20). Even after taking 3 days off from masturbating, it wasn’t at 100%.

When I read this thread, I realised that it just about describes me. You can see on my link that my bpfsel increased slightly, but the rest of my penis didn’t. My penis never FELT over trained, but my EQ was still low. Maybe I’m just agreeing with this theory because it seems convenient, but from my experience in the last two months, it makes way too much sense.

I’m going to do girth training exercises for the next two months, and I’ll get you know if my penis get and bigger (I’ve been at a plateau for a while now). If it works, you can add me to the case study (I’ll keep you informed).

Originally Posted by foomaaa
All I can say is that this describes me 100%. I started a special kind of stretch using a weighted fulcrum (Weighted-fulcrum stretch) and I felt a stretch like I’ve never felt before. This was over a month ago. I realised that me my EQ was weakening, so after about 3 weeks, I stopped doing it as much, and I took a short break from PE. It may have been from over training, and until reading this that’s what I felt it was. But I’d imagine that if you are over training, and you stop a few days everything should go back to normal. It didn’t. I started doing more kegels, but my EQ still wasn’t 100% (I’m 20). Even after taking 3 days off from masturbating, it wasn’t at 100%.
When I read this thread, I realised that it just about describes me. You can see on my link that my bpfsel increased slightly, but the rest of my penis didn’t. My penis never FELT over trained, but my EQ was still low. Maybe I’m just agreeing with this theory because it seems convenient, but from my experience in the last two months, it makes way too much sense.
I’m going to do girth training exercises for the next two months, and I’ll get you know if my penis get and bigger (I’ve been at a plateau for a while now). If it works, you can add me to the case study (I’ll keep you informed).

foomaaa, good to hear you’re going to give it a go. I’m sure you read my experience. I was in the exact same boat as you.
It really made a difference in my case. Thanks for keeping us updated as to any progress.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Personally I believe you are onto something here. It seems to pertain to my condition and the need to focus on the smooth muscle.

I recently received an article from a member here, which deals with a surgical procedure for correcting penile curvature. Although that sounds only tangential to the topics in this thread, there is much good anatomical information that I think many will enjoy. (I’ll tell you who sent it if he agrees to be identified).

Here’s the article: http://www.glhsu.org/curvature.html

Here’s a snippet:

Quote
ANATOMY:

The human penis is a unique structure in which skeletal-muscle structures surround and contain smooth-muscle structures. However, these encased tissues, finally, pass through and are regulated by those surrounding structures. Thus the former include the ischio-cavernosus muscle, bulbouspongiosus muscle and its continuing tunica albuginea, while the latter is composed of smooth-muscle cells, intermingled with fibrous tissue, to form the wall of sinusoids. It looks like an independent organ because of these skeletal-muscle structures. However, in reality, it interlinks the body system with the vessel structure [rich in smooth muscle cells] and the nerve tissues. It mimics the structure of the human body where skeletal muscles and the skeleton encompass those visceral organs in which smooth muscles rest. It is a pendulous organ uniquely suspended from the front and strongly adheres to the pubic rami and ischium via tenacious periosteum. The organ leans upon the suspensory ligament which is an extension of the linea alba [median low abdomen]. Once the penis erects, it behaves like an athletic diver, both of whose upper extremities are amputated from the shoulder joint, standing on a spring-board immediately before he is ready to dive. Thus the glans penis corresponds to the head, the penile shaft corresponds to the body trunk, with the penile crui corresponding to the legs respectively.

The tunica albuginea of the corpora cavenosa is a bi-layered structure: The outer longitudinal layer and the inner circular layer. The outer layer bundle’s paucity is at the region between 5 & 7 o’clock positions. This tuck fibro-skeleton is the determining tissue of the penile shape as well as the essential part of establishing a rigid penis.

The corpus spongiosum contains the urethra. It is capped with the glans penis. The corpora cavernosa are surrounded by the tunica albuginea which is a bi-layered structure of the inner circular and the outer longitudinal layer with multiple sub-layers. The intra-cavernosal pillar that may be considerably more numerous distally is a continuation tissue of the inner circular layer. Proximally, the corpus spongiosum is held by the bulbo-spongiosus muscle in which its fiber is most transversed and the corpus cavernosum is entrapped in the ischio-cavernosus muscle which the muscle fiber prefers to the longitudinal direction


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 PM.