Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Flaccid girth exercise

Rat in Snake

I’ve done this for some time, but instead of just creating a balloon in the middle, I would move the “bulge” up and down the length of the 30% erection… reminded me of a snake swallowing a rat.

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
I’ve done this for some time, but instead of just creating a balloon in the middle, I would move the “bulge” up and down the length of the 30% erection.. Reminded me of a snake swallowing a rat.

Has it worked out for you?

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
Has it worked out for you?

I found Thunders when looking for a solution to a bent/kinked erection that flops to the left, and occasional ED. So I would do the “rat in the snake” method of jelqing by bending the “snake” toward the right. I’d do “straight on,” regular jelqing as well. I can’t say that it helped the bend, but I started noticing improved EQ (erection quality) right away. One side effect with this type of jelqing was more prominent veins in that portion of the shaft. It kinda freaked me out at first, but I decided I liked the look of it, as long as they didn’t thrombose.

I went on to include some pumping, but that’s been dicey for me. I’ve been re-evaluating cylinder size, etc. And I also started a poll on “which routine helps wood.” I’m wondering what other guys’ experience has been.

When I started doing PE, I took some measurements just to see if there was any change in girth or length. There was slight improvement in length after a few months of jelqing and stretching, but I haven’t measured in quite a while. I’ll just be happy to improve EQ. And if the snake is charmed into getting bigger, so much the better!

Lately, I’ve tried to do more “behind the balls” jelqing since the kink is in the “hidden penis” in the top of the scrotum. It’s a bit difficult to jelq there, not to mention the specialized jelqing being discussed in this thread. But grasping the shaft up at the glans does help create more distension in the hidden penis “root” for some jelqing there.

I just gave these a try, and did some other random bending exercises at the same time. They seem to work really well, but it does a number on your hands. One trick I found to make it easier, as well as to apply more pressure, was use the wall. By putting the outside hand against the wall and leaning into it with your body weight, you can apply alot more pressure. I gradually increased the erection level as I went, and with a harder erection, it is becomes almost impossible to compress it at all without the use of the wall. It seems to work really well. I have never done any exercises like this before, but I think I am going to incorporate them from now on. I was also doing another one that works well, I am not sure if it exists already. Basically, you use your hand to clamp the base of your penis, and then bend your penis around the outside of your fist. I think that I use a different grip then most people when manually clamping, but I think it makes exercises like this one alot easier. I grip it between my thumb and the lower portion of my index finger, so my index finger is bent in half and on the bottom of my penis, and the thumb on top. For me that is the strongest grip, and it enables me to grip really low down. I also tend to pump more blood into my penis when doing exercises like this by doing kegels and manually clamping, to get maximum pressure. I am glad I read this thread, very helpful.

I have been doing these for a couple of months and find them very effective. I usualy begin by jelqing 100-200 times, then clamp for 15-20 minutes until my erection subsides somewhat, then end with the bends, with my focus being on a deep tunica opening. I have jumped up almost a quarter inch in girth since I have begun this routine, I also seem to be sporting much more of a flacid hang.

Originally Posted by elijah_wood
One trick I found to make it easier, as well as to apply more pressure, was use the wall. By putting the outside hand against the wall and leaning into it with your body weight, you can apply alot more pressure.

Short of a video, could you explain this in more detail? I’m kind of lost as to what you mean by “outside hand” and where it is in relation to the wall, and how the “outside hand” is clamping or moving at the time.

How about the name mcsqueezes


Started: NBPEL 5.5 == EG: 5

Current: NBPEL 7.5 == EG: 6

Goal: NBPEL 8 == EG: 6

Originally Posted by mrlength
How about the name mcsqueezes

McSqueezes? We’re dealing more with weiners than hamburgers. ;)

MicSqueezes then?


Started: NBPEL 5.5 == EG: 5

Current: NBPEL 7.5 == EG: 6

Goal: NBPEL 8 == EG: 6

Originally Posted by mrlength
MicSqueezes then?

For my self, I don’t think fast food at all. Instead, the image that comes to mind is “The Boa Constrictor.” Digest that one slowly…

Mcsqueezes cause of my name?

I gotta say I like it, lol. I don’t know if it would catch on though.

Originally Posted by Mick
Mcsqueezes cause of my name?

I gotta say I like it, lol. I don’t know if it would catch on though.

Ketchup, mustard, & relish for a wet jelq?

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
Short of a video, could you explain this in more detail? I’m kind of lost as to what you mean by “outside hand” and where it is in relation to the wall, and how the “outside hand” is clamping or moving at the time.

Clamp the base of your penis with one hand, for example, your left. Then with your right hand, grip the top of your penis, around the glans. Then, instead of squeezing your hands together by use of your arms, lean into the wall with your right hand being the contact point.

Originally Posted by elijah_wood
Clamp the base of your penis with one hand, for example, your left. Then with your right hand, grip the top of your penis, around the glans. Then, instead of squeezing your hands together by use of your arms, lean into the wall with your right hand being the contact point.

So your shaft is perpendickular to the wall, I take it? (couldn’t resist the misspelling)

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11

So your shaft is perpendickular to the wall, I take it? (couldn’t resist the misspelling)

Exactly. Penis straight out in front of you, and I usually grip around the glans with my palm up if that makes a difference.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 AM.