Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Five years gone.

123

Originally Posted by Phenyo
Well done A Unit, I am happy that you too have benefits in being part of this forum and of course in PE.

Happy Growing !!

This community is everything when you decide to make your dick bigger.

You will hit periods where nothing is working and you begin to doubt everything, but reading and commenting will keep you on track until the growing starts again.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit

You will hit periods where nothing is working and you begin to doubt everything, but reading and commenting will keep you on track until the growing starts again.

An astute observation. Very true and important!

Originally Posted by a-unit
This community is everything when you decide to make your dick bigger.

You will hit periods where nothing is working and you begin to doubt everything, but reading and commenting will keep you on track until the growing starts again.

Reading other members’ experiences and success stories motivates me and keeps me in a better mental state than seeing my own gains. There are times the ruler measures gains, but I don’t see it. Seeing member after member share their experiences and successes though, always keep me mentally confident the process works.

Posters like A-unit have helped me apply many principles and ideas I learned here to my life. Forget just the added penis size, this site has helped me grow as a man. Being a black man in America, it is very rare I am a part of a community where background, race, or religion really doesn’t matter at all. I can honestly say that about this place, people are generally interested in just helping others as people. Congrats bro, you deserve it.

Originally Posted by Givemefreedom
Reading other members’ experiences and success stories motivates me and keeps me in a better mental state than seeing my own gains. There are times the ruler measures gains, but I don’t see it. Seeing member after member share their experiences and successes though, always keep me mentally confident the process works.

Posters like A-unit have helped me apply many principles and ideas I learned here to my life. Forget just the added penis size, this site has helped me grow as a man. Being a black man in America, it is very rare I am a part of a community where background, race, or religion really doesn’t matter at all. I can honestly say that about this place, people are generally interested in just helping others as people. Congrats bro, you deserve it.

I call it Cock Consciousness.

Being a man.

Thanks.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 AM.