Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Finally!!

Thread Closed
123

Finally!!

After almost 2 years of PE I have hit one of my goals. I started out at 8x6 and only gained .5” in 1.5 years. No increase in girth. Past few months I’ve been going at it full throttle and here I am.

I am now 10x6+. Getting to 7” girth will probably be tough but I’ll get it. I won’t stop at 10” but it’s enough for now. Help me out with girth guys.

Congrats soon10x7, that kicks major ass that you reached your goals. Keep it up. I’m still working on my length before I start working on girth just like you did.

Congratulations !

Party at Soon’s place!

BTW- “what” exactly do you plan on putting that night stick into?

Hopefully he won’t run into HLH’s g/f…she might make him insecure about his penis size. :rolleyes:

Good job, Soon! :hanger:

I know this sounds classic but my digital camera ran out of battery and I don’t have money to buy a charger. Hang in there I will be takeing pics.

Well soon10x7 congratulations.Thats quiet an accomplishment.I must say that I would have been happy with an 8 incher but thats me.Any way as I said congrats and good luck with your girth.

soon-

I assume that you have been hanging as part of your workout and I’d be interested in knowing how much wt?

Never hanged and most probably will never hang. I just strech more often during the day. I don’t like nothing hanging of my unit.

BTW I’m not really 10” I just to wanted to see if the same thing would hapen to me like it happened to naturallybigone in the recent thread. How come nobody came down on me like they did on that dude?

Because you said you had to work at it. He said he was born big, and that does happen, but not often.

But shame on you for fooling us that way. Naughty naughty naughty.,


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by soon10x7
BTW I’m not really 10” I just to wanted to see if the same thing would hapen to me like it happened to naturallybigone in the recent thread. How come nobody came down on me like they did on that dude?

So this thread was pointless then. The inspiration you may have given some was short lived. **Slams door on way out**


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Soon,

We may have believed you now, but some probably will have a hard time believing you again. I personally don’t care, I know now you were just kidding and you fessed up.

I was just experimenting to see how people would react. You guys were supportive contrary to how you were towards that new kid. When I’m really 10x7 I will post pictures and by then my camera will be ready so you will have believe me.

BTW XL you are one feisty dude, got them female tendencies.

Originally Posted by soon10x7
BTW XL you are one feisty dude, got them female tendencies.

What do you mean? This can be taken two different ways, so before I react, I would like for you to elaborate. On one hand, you might be giving me a compliment, saying that I show courage for sticking up for what and who I believe in. On the other hand, you may be putting me down saying that I am touchy and irritable which is uncalled for since it was you I was sticking up for. No matter what you meant by the “female tendencies” comment, I’ll let you know we have a lot of great women on this website, and any hit on me, while making fun of their gender stereotypes would be a hit on them and they aren’t here to defend themselves.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
What do you mean? This can be taken two different ways, so before I react, I would like for you to elaborate. On one hand, you might be giving me a compliment, saying that I show courage for sticking up for what and who I believe in. On the other hand, you may be putting me down saying that I am touchy and irritable which is uncalled for since it was you I was sticking up for. No matter what you meant by the “female tendencies” comment, I’ll let you know we have a lot of great women on this website, and any hit on me, while making fun of their gender stereotypes would be a hit on them and they aren’t here to defend themselves.

LMMFAO

Top
Thread Closed
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Long time no-gainer finally gained!sizemoorePenis Enlargement2101-17-2007 11:36 AM
Finally gained 1" by hangingswinglowPenis Hangers2904-11-2005 03:27 PM
My Penimaster finally arrived todaytokuzumiPenis Enlargement107-20-2003 01:39 AM
I finally did itRBPenis Enlargement404-08-2003 09:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.