Files of a NON Gainer
I started typing this a few days ago, so forgive me if some of my comments are jumbled up or not in good order.
My comments in the “johndough” thread sparked some interest in people. Some were upset at my skepticism while others were intrigued by my apparent inability to gain via PE. I’ve answered quite a few PMs about it lately. It seems like I have not done a very good job of describing my personal details. I’m happy that a small drove of folks have gone out of their way to try to help me. But I guess it might be important that you all understand with what I’m working with. So, here’s my file. I’ve tried to be as detailed as possible with this.
BPEL: Depends on how I measure.
With a ruler and positioned vertically straight over top of my penis: 6.313”
With a ruler and positioned horizontally straight over top my penis: 6.250”
With a 1/8” thick dowel rod (which I found more of a consistent measurement – not necessarily accurate to size though: 6.438”
(These measurements are all take standing up, as straight up as possible, back against my closet door, no leaning forward or back)
NBPEL: about 6” (very little fat pad)
Base: 4.50” but tough not to get some of the balls
Exact Mid-Point: 4.313”
Circumcision scar: 4.438”
Directly under the glans: 4.25”
(I don’t know if this has always been the case. When I started, I never bothered to measure more than the mid-point)
Length: varies greatly. Sometimes I can hang around 5” and other days I’m lucky to get 2”.
Girth: depends on the day as well. Average is probably around 4” thick, maybe slightly less at times.
BPFSL: approximately 1/4” larger than my BPEL (and the same no matter which of the 3 ways above that I measure). I’m not sure how this has progressed. It’s safe to say that it has grown maybe 1/8” at the absolute most in the past 12 months.
EQ: Um, insanely high. 10/10 mostly. I can get an erection when I want, where I want, and have it last for as long as I want it. If it drops, I’ve never noticed it. Sometimes I go through stages where I am less aroused, but that’s an overall feeling and I doubt it is a result of dropped EQ.
I don’t have much of a curve. It curves upward slightly and ever so slightly to the left. The curve to the left is kind of a delusion though because my girth seems to sink in at the mid point on the left side.
I’m not even sure how to find this or what I’m looking for. Maybe I have it, maybe I don’t. MRI anyone?
The best way I can describe what I feel inside my penis. I have the skin layer. Directly under this is what I would describe as a tube that runs all of the way down the length of my shaft. There are certain areas where it feels like it sinks in and on the top-right side there is an area where it feels like a thin piece of string is running down the tube (but I only feel this when I stretch).
What have I done?
(1) I never stuck to the newbie routine long. Maybe a few weeks tops? Pathetic, I know. After about 2-3 weeks of it, I got pissed that I hadn’t gained an inch. So, I abandoned it in search of something different. And this is basically what I have done ever since.
(2) Jelqing – tried to perfect it. Different grips, strengths, erection levels, days on/days off, watching P.I.s, measuring BPFSL daily, dry or wet – I tried to make it a science. I got great vibes from it – great flaccid hang and incredible erections (not too dissimilar from standard though). I had periods where I was measuring some minor gains. But they never lasted. They’d disappear by the time I measured again.
(3) Stretching – never given it much of a go. I don’t enjoy it, at all. It used to cause me pain, but it doesn’t anymore.
What bothers me the most about stretching is that no matter how I stretch, how long I do it, and how intensely I do, my BPFSL is NEVER EVER longer when I’m done than it was before I started. This bothers me.
(4) Pumping – did it, consistently, extremely consistently, for 3 months straight. I lost 1/4” in BPEL from this. I used anywhere from 4hg to 7hg of force when I did it. That’s probably too much but it never caused me discomfort or pain. And I never saw drops in my P.I.s from this.
(5) Clamping, squeezes, Ulis, etc – I’ve tossed all of them around, but never consistently. When I clamped, I saw great expansion – about 3/8” in the mid shaft. But I could NEVER get a comfortable wrap. The clamps would slip after about 2-3 minutes and it really pissed me off. Plus, it was making me jerk off too much.
- I have never done hanging – and I don’t plan to either. It’s not a viable option for me with privacy issues. I’m not interested in it at all.
- I think too much – clearly.
- It might be fair to say that I have never stuck to the same routine for more than a month. I always read about how if you haven’t gained something in a month’s time with your routine, then you won’t. I don’t know how accurate that is, but I’ve adhered to it.
I’ve been doing fulcrum stretches – trying to hit all points of my tunica. I feel a good stretch – but like I said above – my BPFSL is no longer when I’m done. It doesn’t budge. If anything, it’s shorter.
Yeah, I’m skeptical of a lot of things. But let me make something clear: I BELIEVE PE WORKS. It just hasn’t worked for me. I’m not sure how long I’m willing to wait either. I’m in the stages of my life where I DO have time on my hands to devote to this – but not much. Things will eventually change. And when it comes to finding time, staying in shape will take precedent over PE if I’m still struggling at that point.
I started in January of 2009 – so I’ve been at this for roughly 2 years with NO gains. How confident am I of that? Not extremely – because I have seen pictures of my old unit and it does look different. Not necessarily longer, but it does look thicker. Not much, but it does. I have not been extremely consistent with measuring, especially in the first year. I’m willing to concede that I may have gained 1/4” in BPEL and 1/8” in girth.
THERE GUYS – Now have at it.
Number One rule please: do NOT tell me to hang. I’m not interested in it. If it’s a common trend that most of you think without hanging I’m going nowhere (like one person told me in PM), then I guess I’m going nowhere – because I aint fucking doing it. Not right now anyway.