Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extreme PE : Routine For Girth

Originally Posted by Blown_Out
Hey Marinera,

Great post. I think I’ll give this routine a shot - with immense prudence.

Cheers!


If you’re new to PE as you’re new to this forum, I encourage you to try this routine if you want to end up in emergency room.

In other words, don’t even think about it.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by Blown_Out
Hey Marinera,

Great post. I think I’ll give this routine a shot - with immense prudence.

Cheers!

If you are a newbie, this routine will rip your cock out of your body. This is a very
advanced/extreme exercise. You better be well conditioned before you try this.

Thanks for the info Marinera! Will try once I get the hanger built and find the right size cock ring. Can the bibs hanger work also?

I never tried the Bib’ hanger so to be safe better you don’t do a set longer than 5 minutes the first time you try this routine with a Bib’, because I don’t know if that hanger allows some blood flow.

This sounds extremely dangerous and potentiality catastrophic. Who would even dream this up? Very strange indeed. I qutestion the motives of the op.


Starting size: 6.5 BPEL 5.1 MSEG

Goal size: 7.6 BPEL 5.6 MSEG

It’s getting through that first time that is beneficial.


When you stretch a woman and she screams Too much, Slow down, Ouch! That is when you know your big. Without having to ask, guess, or fish for compliments. Sometimes its the negative response from your partner that tells you what you need to know. A Reaction without a request, priceless knowledge.

7.25 BPEL x 7.20 EG 6.75/7.0 MSEG

Answering this question:

Mick’ Downward Stretching

I’l see if I can post a pic, but anyway it is just an A stretch over a thick tube; yes the tube is on my legs.

Ok thanks. And you find it more beneficial for girth than a thin tube? What’s the tube’s circumference?

Marinera, awesome like usual. Your ideas are very sound, hardly even ideas at this point as your statements are pretty backed up by proof and science. I have a question.

A lot of my girth has been in the CS as well, I would love to make my CC’s wider! Nor clamping or pumping has done this. I have a hanger I can use, but I would have to use wrap (bib hanger) I suppose I could use less weight and attach it real low on the base.

Any other ideas for width? I have given up on length man, IMPOSSIBLE to hang for length for me. Funny enough, quitting hanging and moving to clamping and jelqing has increased it by .2”.

Originally Posted by Mick
Ok thanks. And you find it more beneficial for girth than a thin tube? What’s the tube’s circumference?


Ideal girth circumference of the tube is about the length of NBPEL.

Here there is a pic of how this is done
fully.jpg

under ‘over head view’.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Marinera, awesome like usual. Your ideas are very sound, hardly even ideas at this point as your statements are pretty backed up by proof and science. I have a question.

A lot of my girth has been in the CS as well, I would love to make my CC’s wider! Nor clamping or pumping has done this. I have a hanger I can use, but I would have to use wrap (bib hanger) I suppose I could use less weight and attach it real low on the base.

Any other ideas for width? …..


Thanks, very kind. I don’t think a Bib’ will do a so good job as a AFB hanger. What I have noticed is that any kind of the device that clamps the whole circumference of the penis will cause growth expecially in the CS; adversely, the AFB leaves the CS free to expand, same that happens when doing jelqs in the perfect form. This will cause more lateral expansion. This is somewhat puzzling per se, since one would think that constricting the CS would be the best way to avoid its growth, but in the real world it works the other way around.

There is this other routine
My extreme girth routine

that is claimed to give glans and CC growth; I’ve never tried it but you can give it a try, it iss less strenous than the one posted here.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
……
Any other ideas for width? I have given up on length man, IMPOSSIBLE to hang for length for me. Funny enough, quitting hanging and moving to clamping and jelqing has increased it by .2”.


Do you mean clamping and jelqing has increased your length or CC width?

Originally Posted by marinera
Ideal girth circumference of the tube is about the length of NBPEL.

Here there is a pic of how this is done
fully.jpg

under ‘over head view’.

Thanks for the pic. That’s pretty much what I thought, but I think those grey things are the AFB hanger? I didn’t know you were stretching with the hanger on. Actually I feel that would help a lot cause I have trouble gripping hard enough to pull hard enough for a good stretch. Also that would let me stretch for longer.

Guess I’m gonna make an AFB hanger and try this out.

No that is not the AFB hanger, the pic I linked wasn’t uploaded by me I referred to that just to show how to put the fulcrum; you should stretch with your hands.

Originally Posted by marinera
Thanks, very kind. I don’t think a Bib’ will do a so good job as a AFB hanger. What I have noticed is that any kind of the device that clamps the whole circumference of the penis will cause growth expecially in the CS; adversely, the AFB leaves the CS free to expand, same that happens when doing jelqs in the perfect form. This will cause more lateral expansion. This is somewhat puzzling per se, since one would think that constricting the CS would be the best way to avoid its growth, but in the real world it works the other way around.

There is this other routine
My extreme girth routine

That is claimed to give glans and CC growth; I’ve never tried it but you can give it a try, it iss less strenous than the one posted here.

Do you mean clamping and jelqing has increased your length or CC width?

Thank you.

I was saying after stopped hanging I have gained .2” in length.

I am mainly after being harder while erect, a heavier thicker flaccid hang, and wider CC’s

Marinera, are you there? I would love to continue the conversation with you. I know you get busy on here.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 AM.