Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Extreme lig stretch - For loose lig people especially

:up:

So then what is the point of stretching/hanging in different directions/angles then if the target is not the ligaments? Isn’t a stretch in any direction going to provide the same result then by your explanation?


Starting stats 11/2009: NBPEL=6.25" BPEL=6.75" MSEG=5.0" Current: NBPEL=7.125" BPEL=7.75 MSEG 5.5" BEG 6.0"

Originally Posted by zsquared
So then what is the point of stretching/hanging in different directions/angles then if the target is not the ligaments? Isn’t a stretch in any direction going to provide the same result then by your explanation?

Yeah, I’m a little confused by all of this. Haven’t vets like Bib specifically stated that he believes in attacking the penis, one angle (or lig) at a time?

Sure, on a physiological level, maybe it’s impossible to completely isolate the stretching of ligaments, but there ARE different angles and feelings to what is being stretched.


05/06/2013: BPEL: 6.250" | MSEG: 5.125" | BPFSL: 6.250" | MSFG: 4.375"

10/15/2013: BPEL: 7.000" | MSEG: 5.375" | BPFSL: 7.563" | MSFG: 4.750"

Goals: BPEL: 7" ACHIEVED New goals: BPEL: 7.5" | MSEG: 5.75" | Brad the Bartender\'s Progress Log and Pics

Originally Posted by zsquared
So then what is the point of stretching/hanging in different directions/angles then if the target is not the ligaments? Isn’t a stretch in any direction going to provide the same result then by your explanation?


The most effective angle will always be down ward, because it wll target the dorsal side; BTC will provide more force siche your pubis will act kinda like a fulcrum. SO will stretch ventral and dorsal side roughly at the same level, upward stretch will stress the ventral side mostly, which is about no point since the ventral side is very elastic.

What Bib says isn’t exactly the Holy Bible, many things he said or believed have be shown to be completely wrong.

So we have established that stretching hanging does work. But you say stretching the ligs doesn’t work. But you cannot hang or do manual stretching without it stretching the ligs along with the tunica/etc.

I have a headache now.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

What is so hard to understand about ligs?


Se state cominciando il PE non cercate routine avanzate o fantasiose, rischiate solo di farvi male o di non guadagnare.

Usate la Newbie routine :) .

Originally Posted by andrea_pe

What is so hard to understand about ligs?

Nothing *(if this question is aimed at me). What i find hard to understand is the “stretching ligs does nothing for you”.

Especially since most pages in the Thunder’s Place PE manual refer to ligament stretching. Maybe it’s time for an overhaul/update?


05/06/2013: BPEL: 6.250" | MSEG: 5.125" | BPFSL: 6.250" | MSFG: 4.375"

10/15/2013: BPEL: 7.000" | MSEG: 5.375" | BPFSL: 7.563" | MSFG: 4.750"

Goals: BPEL: 7" ACHIEVED New goals: BPEL: 7.5" | MSEG: 5.75" | Brad the Bartender\'s Progress Log and Pics

Originally Posted by wajiro
Nothing *(if this question is aimed at me). What i find hard to understand is the “stretching ligs does nothing for you”.


Stretching the ligs does nothing for you… because the ligs don’t actually increase in length the way that some people imagine they do (in my opinion).

Length gained in the tunica while hanging or performing stretches has been inaccurately attributed to growing or stretching ligs while the actual growth is seen in the tunica.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

A question. When you stretch the flacid penis there is a “cord” that runs the length and attaches to the head. I don’t know if its the urethra or possibly a ligament. This “cord” is very strong and in my case i feel it is the most important thing to stretch for length.

I have studied the anatomy of the penis and i see nothing saying its a ligament. In fact i find nothing other than the urethra and nerve bundle running through it *(except veins and arteries).

What is this “cord”.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

There isn’t a cord inside the penis… :)


Se state cominciando il PE non cercate routine avanzate o fantasiose, rischiate solo di farvi male o di non guadagnare.

Usate la Newbie routine :) .

Your penis is composed of two chambers (CC) which joins together at the center; if you stretch your penis, it is quite natural to feel most of the stretch ad the center (think to stretching two balloons at one time: they will flattens toward the center). Penis anatomy doesn’t show this supposed cord because there isn’t anything like such a cord: this would be the most logic conclusion. Neverthless many people think their feeling is more right than what can be seen degloving the penis. The debate is here
Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum

if you are interested.

Originally Posted by andrea_pe
There’s no sense in stretching the ligaments.

Most can gain an easy .5 to a full inch with just stretching the ligs. It does not “technically” make your penis bigger. it just simply lowers it providing more penis for sexual entry. Really tight ligs like most men have can provide nice gains when stretched. I cannot remember the PE terms for it, but it lowers your hang since your penis literally drops “also creating a nice flaccid hang over the months” that drop provides more shaft that is measurable and insert-able length. My first 1” was from nothing more then stretched the ligs. That is actually what newbie gains are. To avoid lig stretching completely is nothing more but negligence on PE studies =)


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

PE studies? Show me the PE ‘studies’ that backup what you are saying Penox, I’m all ears. With links to scientific journals where those studies are published, since we are here. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by marinera
Your penis is composed of two chambers (CC) which joins together at the center; if you stretch your penis, it is quite natural to feel most of the stretch ad the center (think to stretching two balloons at one time: they will flattens toward the center). Penis anatomy doesn’t show this supposed cord because there isn’t anything like such a cord: this would be the most logic conclusion. Neverthless many people think their feeling is more right than what can be seen degloving the penis. The debate is here
Knowing whether you are limited by Dorsal Thickening/Septum

if you are interested.

Thank you very much for the link. That is some good info there.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.