Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Exposing Dr. Lin

Gentleman

If your looking for a CD from Dr Lin you won’t find a copy here if it’s something you want you should buy it from his site. You know he’s not a medical doctor right? This is from his site

Background:

Born in Taiwan, 1951.
BS in Oceanography, National Taiwan Oceanic University, 1973.
MS in Coastal Engineering, University Of Florida at Gainesville 1978.
M.S. Thesis: “Design of Linear Wave-Gage Arrays for Directional Spectra of Ocean Waves”
Ph.D. in Engineering, Dept. of Civil Engineering, University Of California at Berkeley, 1982.
Ph.D. Thesis: “Excitation of Edge Waves”
Professional mechanical Engineer (PE) , registered in the State of Florida, 1985.
> Taught Physics and Fluid mechanics in Tan-Nan Junior College, Taiwan, 1975-1976
> Taught Ocean Wave Mechanics, Ocean Signal Processing, Vibrations, Ocean Engineering Lab., Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Ship Theory, Advanced Hydrodynamics, Physical Oceanography at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, 1981-1989.
> Funded Applied Science And Engineering Research, Inc. in 1987.
> Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, since 1988.
> Expanded Research Center for Multiple, Sexual Orgasms under the new naturopathic and bioelectric research institute, The LIN Institute, 2/12/1999.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Gentleman
> Expanded Research Center for Multiple, Sexual Orgasms under the new naturopathic and bioelectric research institute, The LIN Institute, 2/12/1999.

Dino9x7

Thanks for your kind reply buddy ,
STRANGE
Is it so easy in USA to open or founding research institute without holding Certificate or degree

Any how man this thread exposed DR.Lin , I request to reader or Dr.lin patent to write more on what they got side effects or benefits from this guy.

Thanking All.

I agree with some stuff that has been said about Dr Lin. However, as other people mentioned, his websites have good information too. I learned how to control ejaculation by following his advises, for example.

Also, it’s true that he’s always trying to sell his products, but it’s pure stupidity to criticize someone who is trying to sell his articles/products, since all sellers do that. One thing is for certain, I would rather spend my money in his products than in any of those “sex pills” sold in so many websites.

Considering the high number of supplements he sells, it’s seems to me that he’s a lot more reliable than any of those websites selling “one super pill that will make your penis 2-3 inches bigger”. These are pure scams, that’s the difference.

Now, obviously we can find incorrect information in Dr Lin’s websites, but I’ve also read stupid/ridiculous information in this forum and that doesn’t make it a scam. Trust me, many ppl consider PE exercises BS. I’ve never achieved any results from PE, I could call it BS, in theory. I don’t, but I could.

I just think it is unfair what has been said about Dr Lin, considering all the useful information that he’s sharing.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I’ve once ordered a product from Dr Lin (VIP cream) and it did work as advertised.

Krtel, Don’t use ‘ppl’ here, please.

There is a penis enlargement website that provides a bunch of really good information and videos, sure the guy has read a lot of the info here but he summarises it well. This backdrop is used to lynchpin a really nasty insidious push to sell people enlargement pills.

Dr Lin is similar to this. There is good information, I think Westla talked about his sources for this earlier. This actually makes his site worse because it is easy for anyone of whatever intelligence level to be drawn in to the crap he’s trying to sell.

It’s a very nasty method which is designed to get past our crap filters and works.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I understand what you say. However, do you realise he sells hundreds of supplements? Including simple natural sups like glucosamine, horny goat week, maca, arginine, multivitamins, etc etc? He’s not just selling “penis pills to make your penis bigger”. In fact, he rarely quotes his products as capable of making your penis bigger, his goals are benefiting one’s sexual health.

I give you an example. If you open bodybuilding.com website, you’ll see they’re always advertising their products, sometimes with incorrect information, sometimes making false advertising (celltech products for example). Does that make it a BS/scam company? Let me remind you that we are talking about the biggest and most important bodybuilding shop/website in the world. Still, their methods could be considered “nasty methods which are designed to get past our crap filters”.

Comparing Dr Lin’s website to some other websites out there which are trying to sell us “penis pills” is just stupid, in my opinion.

Anyway, I’m not promoting his products, I just think it is unfair what has been said about “Dr Lin’s website”.

It’s not the product selling which is bad. A lot of people are out for a buck. We see that all the time and take that into consideration when weighing information.

It’s his advice. He knows a little bit about some things, and distorts what he does know. The take-home effect to you is distorted information.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
It’s his advice. He knows a little bit about some things, and distorts what he does know. The take-home effect to you is distorted information.

Isn’t that what most sellers do? Check out www.bodybuilding.com webshop. It’s full of crap, “distorted information” and false advertising. Still, it’s the biggest and most important bodybuilding website/shop in the whole world.

If “Dr Lin” was scamming people with products that didn’t work as advertised, useless products, THAT would be scamming! However, he’s selling hundreds of supplements (not only sexually related), so we shouldn’t include him in the same basket as those “penis pills websites”. Besides, I’ve once ordered a product from him (VIP cream) and it did work as advertised.

Besides, it’s “Dr Lin” himself who says he has a Ph.D. in Engineering, so that should never be used as an argument against him. He never claimed to be a doctor, nor did I ever thought he was a doctor.

Anyway, I do understand what you people are saying and I partially agree.

Krtel

He never says he’s not a doctor and a lot less people would buy supplements from an engineer than a medical doctor if they knew that he had a doctrine in engineering. He’ not hiding the fact that he’s an engineer but you really have to peel the layers back to find it out. Lin reminds me of a guy from a show I used to watch when I was a kid and it’s still on in reruns the show is Green acres and the guy is Mr Haney.

Mr. Haney is the sweaty, conniving, opportunistic embodiment of capitalism in bucolic Hooterville. Cracked of voice and ethics, Haney never misses an opportunity to make a buck or exploit a relationship. A true huckster, he always has a trick up his sleeve or some snake oil to sell you. Some of his more notorious wares include: The Haney Egg-Layin’ Inducing Machine; a college “diplomer” which bestows upon the holder a Ph.D from Stankwell Falls University; and a “gen-u-wine Cooper Cow-Coaxer” milking machine, which is “guaranteed to persuade milk out of the most bashful cow.”

http://www.tvland.com/shows/greenacres/character4.jhtml


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

My question is: has anyone of this forum ever ordered a product from Dr Lin’s websites? I know some people have already used some of those “penis pills” like prosolution or other scamming companies, but has anyone tried Lin’s products?

Some of his products are sold at amazon.com .

Some Dr. Lin idiot, who goes by the moniker of “SheepishLord” was slamming this forum while promoting Lin.

Link to the Village Idiot’s Comments

This is what he said:

NEVER DO A PENIS ENLARGEMENT EXERCISE UNLESS YOU WANT SERIOUS TROUBLE.

What fills me with righteous rage is that you are sending men to a site like Thunder’s Place which will destroy them while denouncing the very place that will save them. I can see right through your color-flying handle (witch) and that hard, angry face of yours and I know your hate for men. Why else would a woman hang out at a site like “Thunder’s Place” except for the sick delight you get watching men in deep torment? No woman who is psychologically healthy would even acknowledge a man with such low self-esteem as to be an active part of a penis-enlargement forum.

I HOPE ALL MEN ON THIS SITE WILL NOW KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IGNORE YOU. YOU ARE A DEMON. ON ONE HAND YOU APPEAR TO BE THE FRIEND OF MEN BY ASSURING THAT 7 INCHES IS “HUNG” AND IN THE NEXT VEIN YOU SEND THEM TO THUNDER’S PLACE WHILE TELLING THEM TO IGNORE THOSE INJURY THREADS??? FUCK YOU BITCH!

So now that we know who you really are, let me add for everyone else that Thunder’s Place is full of men in a type of hell—trapped by a moment in their past when some woman injured their masculinity on a deep, deep level. These men consequently have no game with women and are trapped by a false idea that in order to please a woman, you need a penis that is 10 inches long.

Meanwhile, the rest of us guys who don’t “measure up” are rocking the worlds of girls left-and-right and giving them Dr. Lin-style level-7 orgasms.

If you mention Dr. Lin on Thunder’s Place, you get jumped. You know why? Because Dr. Lin proves that all their “enlargement exercises” have made them functionally impotent. They can’t handle the truth.

In a complementary vein, wanna’ see a woman get REALLY upset? Show her a video of a girl having a bona-fide, multiple-orgasm where she squirts and shakes and is absolute ecstasy. You won’t find it in porn, but you will in the PUA community. Women flip out when you tell them about this, because they don’t have such deep orgasms and this throws them into a rage.

So all these losers, both men and women, say Dr. Lin is a charlatan, because he’s “got the goods” and they don’t.

They also usually lack the discipline and the IQ to extract the wisdom from his site. Really, if you want something, go get it! I am so tired of explaining Dr. Lin’s methods over-and-over!!! Buy his fucking CD, take his damn supplements (Including the fish and borage oil) AND EXPERIENCE THE RESULTS!!!

You all want proof, and science studies? HIS SITE IS FULL OF THEM!

JUST DO IT!!!


Starting: BPEL 6.125 (15.55 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 2.750 (6.99 cm)

Current: BPEL 7.000 (17.8 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 3.750 (9.52 cm) Goal: BPEL 7.0 / EG 5.0

Call me NSG!!! My Equipment: Phalosan, KR Extender

The rest of the crowd there doesn’t seem to agree with Sheepshit. There will always be someone who is led to the dark side by Dr. Lin. We can’t save them all. :)

I began seeing this guys sites a long time ago, he seems very much to be preying on the desperation of men with penis problems. I’m on board with you westla

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy

If you mention Dr. Lin on Thunder’s Place, you get jumped. You know why? Because Dr. Lin proves that all their “enlargement exercises” have made them functionally impotent. They can’t handle the truth.

Wow, and to think I had gained length, girth, strengthened my PC muscles to never-before-experienced levels and could crack a nut with my ripped, vascular, steel hard erect penis.

I guess reality fooled me big time. All hail this Dr.Lin, whoever the hell he is, my eyes are open to the truth.

Originally Posted by jackman2020
I began seeing this guys sites a long time ago, he seems very much to be preying on the desperation of men with penis problems. I’m on board with you westla

DOMINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You rule!

Sheep is a moron. Lin is a moron.

People will still come here. I looked into Lin’s site to decide he was a piece of shit. Intelligent people, at least, will actually look into the site before buying in to anybody like this sheep guy’s crap.


4-07: 6.0 x 5.3 8-07: ?

Goal: 8.0 x 6.5 Deficit: 2.0 x 1.2 Currently 75% x 81%

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 AM.