Exploring the Science of the EtP Model
8 Points to Explore
* - I want to give serious treatment to each of the following points using, wherever possible, scientific references. Hopefully, this thread can be spared the chaotic descent of a recent thread on a related subject.
(1) Why does one’s penile elasticity (expressed by the F:E ratio) decrease as enlargement occurs?
(2) Why would one’s penile elasticity increase as shrinkage occurs?
(3) What is the scientific role of elasticity in penile enlargement?
(4) Why is the glans so resistant to enlargement?
(5) Why do PE gains in general, for the vast majority of practitioners, seem rather paltry?
(6) Why are girth increases so difficult for many guys; indeed, for a number of guys, they’re seemingly impossible – yet others, like myself, gained girth quickly?
(7) If the GvM model (Growth via Mitosis) is true, why can a PE’er cease training for (in my case) 3+ years with nearly zero losses – or, as in the case of lil12big1 – go 6 years off and lose only 25% of length gains?
(8) If the plastic deformation model (EtP Theory) is true, why should shrinkage ever occur?
Last edited by wadzilla : 01-26-2009 at .