Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Eventually, our monopoly will end

Eventually, our monopoly will end

One of these days, and I don’t think it will be much longer, an article or articles will come out that prove that PE works. The other media will pick up on it. It may be a particular device, or a method, but some respected person or media source - maybe a men’s magazine - will confirm that youy can grow your dick. The signs are starting to appear already — skeptical articles here and there, but curious …

Then, we will be in competition with millions of other guys who are growing their dicks. Yes, it takes dedication, but there’s a lot of obsession with dick size out there.

My suggestion is: grow fast while you can, because you’re gonna have company in the big leagues before long.

Meanwhile, when people scoff at PE in the press or elsewhere . . just nod your head and say “yeah, it’s all bullshit!”


*I measure PRE-WORKOUT, normal erection* Started: 7 EBP x 4.9 EG. Several years on and off PE, now 8.125 EBP length x 5.5 EG midshaft (5.8 base). Working on girth (clamping) again after breaks due to injuries - fast recent gains! Pics

Don’t be silly everyone knows PE doesn’t work and is dangerous hell


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I heard from a friend that his mom’s cousin’s best friend’s girlfriend’s brother did it, and his dick fell off! And she wouldn’t lie about something like that!


My Gains thus far You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the near future. "Combat salacious removal"

Originally Posted by timetogrow80
I heard from a friend that his mom’s cousin’s best friend’s girlfriend’s brother did it, and his dick fell off! And she wouldn’t lie about something like that!

See this is what I’m talking about another story proving without a doubt that PE doesn’t work and is dangerous. I heard that his dog ate it when it fell off thinking it was a hot dog.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
PE is nothing but a witches brew

Everyone should stay far, far away from it!


My Gains thus far You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the near future. "Combat salacious removal"

PE will never be mainstream. Nobody will openly talk about it for one thing. To admit performing it, suggest either your small in size or have other problems. And the effort to size gains seem small when just talking numbers.

Hypothetical PE commercial on TV:
A happy customer:
I’ve gained 1/16 of an inch in only two months!
It only took 4 hours a week and 16 hours a month, for a total of 32 hours per 1/16”!

Smarmy narrator voice:
Yes this could be you too.
Just call the toll free number listed.
And you’ll be well on your way in a few years, to having that johnson you always wanted.
Or the Johnson your wife always wished she married, instead of you, and your tiny winky.

We live in a now society. Instant messaging, instant access, pills that cure everything from penis size, to depression.

People have to be sold. They don’t think for themselves enough to decipher what is real. If you can’t wrap it up in a nice package they wont know what to think about it. They know one thing 1/16” is small, what difference would that make.

If it breaks It will be howard stern. He openly says he has a small penis. I can definitely see him doing this. If he did, it would be like a bursting dam.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine


Last edited by huff : 03-18-2005 at .

I think it will end up like that other common male ritual, practiced throughout the world for millenia but never discussed in polite company. There will come a time when if a guy pulls out his big salami, the girl will immediately start the accusations flying, “you do PE don’t you?” To which he’ll respond,”no I don’t, I swear I don’t. My Old man was hung like a hammer.” She’ll crawl up to his unit with magnifying glass in hand for an examination, ” Oh ya, what are those red little dots, and why are you darker in some areas than others.” Then his face will go red and he’ll concede with raucous laughter, ” all right, I’m busted I do it.” Then she’ll blow him like nothing ever happened.

Of course, then the real big question will always be,”how big was it before?” To which all men will respond with the utmost candour of course.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine


Last edited by huff : 03-18-2005 at .

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
PE will never be mainstream. Nobody will openly talk about it for one thing. To admit performing it, suggest either your small in size or have other problems. And the effort to size gains seem small when just talking numbers.

Hypothetical PE commercial on TV:
A happy customer:
I’ve gained 1/16 of an inch in only two months!
It only took 4 hours a week and 16 hours a month, for a total of 32 hours per 1/16”!

Smarmy narrator voice:
Yes this could be you too.
Just call the toll free number listed.
And you’ll be well on your way in a few years, to having that johnson you always wanted.
Or the Johnson your wife always wished she married, instead of you, and your tiny winky.

We live in a now society. Instant messaging, instant access, pills that cure everything from penis size, to depression.

People have to be sold. They don’t think for themselves enough to decipher what is real. If you can’t wrap it up in a nice package they wont know what to think about it. They know one thing 1/16” is small, what difference would that make.

I agree 100%. PE is something that takes A LOT of dedication, we all know this. The amount of time and effort that has to be put in is way more than the average person would be willing to. Sure if you were to were to ask 1000 men if there happened to be exercises that they could do to enlarge their dicks whether or not they would do it, probably all 1000 would answer yes. In reality however once they found out how much work they had to put in many of them wouldn’t. Think about it this way, almost every man could have an incredibly tone muscular body, but how many really do? Given the motivation almost any of them could, but its the lack of the discipline to stick with something that produces gradual, additive changes over an extended period of time as opposed to instantaneous ones that precludes most from attaining this. PE if it every becomes popular will be the same, some men will do it, most will try but not stick to it long enough.


Start (6/23/04): 7.25 BPEL X 4.75 EG As of (7/12/05): 8.00" BPEL X 5.00" EG Midshaft (5.25 base) Short Term Goal: 8.0 BPEL X 5.25 EG Midshaft Long Term Goal : 8.5 BPEL X 6.0 EG

I see only good in PE getting accepted. There will be a lot more people doing it leading to better understanding of what works and what not. We will get better theories, tests, and exercises. It will be OK to do scientific research in PE. Everyone will benefit.

At the same time, I really think that it won’t cause a lot of people to do PE regularly. Plenty of guys will try it out for a few weeks, but to really do it even for 3-6 months you really need the motivation and to be a special type of person. After all how many can even keep up with regular exercises a few times a week even for 1 year?

PE could help so many early in life. Let everyone know.

Oden

Originally Posted by timetogrow80
I heard from a friend that his mom’s cousin’s best friend’s girlfriend’s brother did it, and his dick fell off! And she wouldn’t lie about something like that!

I heard from a friend that his dad’s cousin’s best mate’s girlfriend’s brother did it and gained 2 inches and his wife loves it, she wouldn’t lie about it. I’m going to try it out.

In my opinion there are a lot of people out there that would find the time to jelq and stretch daily to get a bigger dick and some of the lucky ones would be fast gainers.

Congress is about to launch hearings on PE. They are afraid high schoolers are doing it! I understand they are trying to make PE a criminal offense.

Originally Posted by doggmann
Congress is about to launch hearings on PE. They are afraid high schoolers are doing it! I understand they are trying to make PE a criminal offense.

Seriously??

Originally Posted by huff
If it breaks It will be howard stern. He openly says he has a small penis. I can definitely see him doing this. If he did, it would be like a bursting dam.


He probably does PE. And he’s probably a member here at Thunder’s. Now to just figure out who it is. :-k

PE will never be mainstream. For the exact reason Deadeye said. People want results now. If they don’t get them, it doesn’t work. Thus, PE doesn’t work.


-rtg

People won’t want to put in the time and effort to get a bigger dick. Just look at the average obese rate in the world, especially America. The average person is lazy and wants things fast….like fast food.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hangers, what risks would i have with the following eventually?JaegerPenis Hangers108-18-2004 11:40 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 AM.