Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Eroset's Vein Oil - for thrombosis and more

Is it ok to use this formula with castor oil instead of olive oil?


Start 30/06/2016 - BPEL 13cm MSEG 11,50cm

Now - BPEL 16,20cm MSEG 12,00cm BPFSL 17,50cm BPELIT 17,80cm

DREAM! 19cm BPEL 17cm NBPEL 14cm MSEG

Originally Posted by Dvdck

Is it ok to use this formula with castor oil instead of olive oil?

Personally I’d use almond oil as a carrier; I expect most drug stores would carry it; they do over here in the UK. Castor oil is not commonly used as a carrier oil; it may be ok, but it wouldn’t be the best choice.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Personally I’d use almond oil as a carrier; I expect most drug stores would carry it; they do over here in the UK. Castor oil is not commonly used as a carrier oil; it may be ok, but it wouldn’t be the best choice.

Didn’t know you were from Uk, I’m going there very often lately but can find good equipment over there, do you know a good place to buy pumps and other quality stuff other than thickwall?


Start 30/06/2016 - BPEL 13cm MSEG 11,50cm

Now - BPEL 16,20cm MSEG 12,00cm BPFSL 17,50cm BPELIT 17,80cm

DREAM! 19cm BPEL 17cm NBPEL 14cm MSEG

Originally Posted by Dvdck

Didn’t know you were from Uk, I’m going there very often lately but can find good equipment over there, do you know a good place to buy pumps and other quality stuff other than thickwall?

I use Thickwall and find it very good.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
I use Thickwall and find it very good.

I do too, in fact both of my tubes are theirs, i wanted to find another quality supplier in Uk but seems like I’m gonna have to go to Us after all


Start 30/06/2016 - BPEL 13cm MSEG 11,50cm

Now - BPEL 16,20cm MSEG 12,00cm BPFSL 17,50cm BPELIT 17,80cm

DREAM! 19cm BPEL 17cm NBPEL 14cm MSEG

I’m looking to use this mixture for PE, mainly as a lubricant to jelq. I’ve been looking at sources to buy online and some of them are pretty pricey. So my question is, how much do you mix at a time and approximately how long does it last for those that used it strictly for PE? Most places I see Clary Sage comes in 4oz for about $30 or so. I saw a source with it on eBay for $9 for 30oz. But that deal seems too good to be true. I’m sure it’s a cheap quality of some sort or something. Any insight would be great.


Starting 10/09/17: BPEL 7” & MSEG 4.75”

Current 12/18/17: 7 1/2" BPEL & 5" MSEG

Goal: BPEL 9” & MSEG 6”

Originally Posted by soonerbomb
I’m looking to use this mixture for PE, mainly as a lubricant to jelq. I’ve been looking at sources to buy online and some of them are pretty pricey. So my question is, how much do you mix at a time and approximately how long does it last for those that used it strictly for PE? Most places I see Clary Sage comes in 4oz for about $30 or so. I saw a source with it on eBay for $9 for 30oz. But that deal seems too good to be true. I’m sure it’s a cheap quality of some sort or something. Any insight would be great.

That seems pretty pricey. Check out camdengrey dot com

OP states the recipe. I have been using this recipe and variants of it for about a year (on and off) and it’s great for PE and other activities ;)

Originally Posted by Vajrayana
That seems pretty pricey. Check out Camdensgrey dot com

OP states the recipe. I have been using this recipe and variants of it for about a year (on and off) and it’s great for PE and other activities ;)

I found good deal on it all at edensgarden . Com. Going to order very soon. I saw the recipe, but, it seemed to just be a ration of 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil and then a couple mils of the essentials. That wouldn’t mix very much at a time. I wouldn’t want to mix it every single time, so I’d premix a bottle full of it to have ready to go. That’s why I was curious how much everyone mixed and how long it typically lasted.


Starting 10/09/17: BPEL 7” & MSEG 4.75”

Current 12/18/17: 7 1/2" BPEL & 5" MSEG

Goal: BPEL 9” & MSEG 6”

Originally Posted by soonerbomb
I found good deal on it all at edensgarden . Com. Going to order very soon. I saw the recipe, but, it seemed to just be a ration of 1/3 Cup extra virgin olive oil and then a couple mils of the essentials. That wouldn’t mix very much at a time. I wouldn’t want to mix it every single time, so I’d premix a bottle full of it to have ready to go. That’s why I was curious how much everyone mixed and how long it typically lasted.

How long it will last depends on various factors. How much of the carrier oil are you using in the mix? Obviously 1/3 cup of the carrier will last less time than if you mix 1/4 cup of that oil, however it would then be more diluted as well. Other things like how much you use each time you use it and how often you use it and if you’re using it for edging/jelqing or just rubbing it in are all things that as well. Also what you store the mix in and hence how its applied will also dictate how long it lasts.
I made a batch with 1/3 carrier oil last Thursday. Been using it pretty generiously for the most part - twice a day and I just have it in a small masson jar (not ideal storage). I apply it by dipping 3 fingers in the jar several times, let it drip and rub it on. I’ll dip in for more oil every so often if I’m using it for edging or jelqing as needed. Basically I can roughly say I’ve used between 25-33% of it so I suspect it will last me 3 to 4 weeks. I’ll try to touch back and comment on how long it lasted - if I remember when it is time for a new batch!


Last edited by Shooting8 : 11-29-2017 at .

Well I was wrong on my estimation of how long a batch of this would last using 1/3 cup of carrier oil. It’s been 2 weeks today that I made my batch and there is not much left at all. Like maybe 1-2 days using the way I do which is fairly generously for jelqing or edging and also for just massaging it in. I generally used it 2-3 times a day. Usually jelqing once for 20 mins, edging after that for another 20 min. Then rubbing it in for 10 mins hours later and then either rubbing it in again at night or possibly edging again depending how things felt for the day.
Hope that helps in terms of how long a batch of this can last.

I’ll say one thing! It is great!
Might try to add some other circulation boosters into the next batch - such as peppermint essential oil and/or sandalwood.


Start: Nov. 2017 - FL: 3.5", FG: 4", BPEL: 6.813, EL: 6.25", MSEG: 4.75"

Current: Jan. 2018 - FL: 4.125", FG: 4.4375", BPEL: 7.125", EL: 6.625", MSEG: 5.0625"

Short term: NBPEL: 7"x5.25" - Ideal: NBPEL: 7.5"x5.5" - Dream: NBPEL:8"x6"

Originally Posted by Dvdck

Is it ok to use this formula with castor oil instead of olive oil?

Yeah I want to also. Curious anyone who uses it long term.

Originally Posted by Rising_up
Yeah I want to also. Curious anyone who uses it long term.

If you read through the rest of the thread, you’d see people have suggested using castor oil. You can use it if you want. However castor oil doesn’t have the same qualities for absorption in the skin as other oils such as virgin olive oil. As far as using it as a carrier oil, there is no issue using it.


Start: Nov. 2017 - FL: 3.5", FG: 4", BPEL: 6.813, EL: 6.25", MSEG: 4.75"

Current: Jan. 2018 - FL: 4.125", FG: 4.4375", BPEL: 7.125", EL: 6.625", MSEG: 5.0625"

Short term: NBPEL: 7"x5.25" - Ideal: NBPEL: 7.5"x5.5" - Dream: NBPEL:8"x6"

Originally Posted by DomnariRailings

Both rosemary and peppermint are great vasodilators that can be consumed as a tea or used topically for specific local effects.

..

I have experienced some skin irritation that has turned into what looks like a 1st degree burn. Not sure if it’s the olive oil or the potency of the herb to base ratio as I let my oil infusion sit far longer than what’s generally practiced..

Lavender and lemongrass does burn skin if leave them on too long. I learnt the hard way when put them on 3 times a day. Now I just put them on and wipe them off imm. 1 a day is just right. I trace the mixture along the veins to make them more prominent looking.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 AM.