Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Eroset's Vein Oil - for thrombosis and more

From memory it was a good mix, but I ‘d have to look through the books again to refresh my memory. I believe I thought well enough of it that I kept the recipe though. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
From memory it was a good mix, but I ‘d have to look through the books again to refresh my memory. I believe I thought well enough of it that I kept the recipe though. :)

I remember adding too much lemongrass in it at one moment (I’m mixing not that precise) and this was pretty uncomfortable ;)

I know that there is no super lube which will help us getting some ultra hard erections but I don’t understand why there aren’t more people thinking about using an lube which enhances blood circulation.

surprise

Surprised this thread still exists…haven’t been here in years. Had to google it to get my original recipe because based on feedback here and other places, this is exactly what my fiancée needs for the side effects of her chemotherapy and the millions of other meds she’s on. She’s one in 2.5 million to survive a rare Stage 4 cancer. I know this will help her blood clots and joint pain. Very happy it’s still around, and helping people.


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

No fecking way…Eroset!


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Sorry to hear that Eroset. I will send prayers ya’lls way. Glad to hear she has beat it.

Has anyone tried Bio-oil. I developed some kind of vein problem but it wasn’t a blood clot in my dick. I believe it was lymphangiosclerosis that lead to some burst capillaries as well in the area. Anyway the Bio-Oil I think has similar ingredients and others as this oil and has also been helping cure the stretch marks from PE.


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

I just wanted to post to say that I have perfected The Eroset Vein oil. I am confident that this new recipe will cure 90% of all penile related injuries. I believe that most PE related injuries are due to damage or weakening of the blood vessels inside the penis. This new oil has the ability to improve blood circulation and movement and strengthen the capillary walls in the blood vessels. It also has the ability to attack coagulated blood or blood clots inside the veins. It takes about a week of continuous use of this recipe to see improvements but remember that healing is a slow process.. Depending on the severity of the injury, It will take at least a month to 3 months for the injury to complete heal by using this recipe. In all I recommend this recipe to anyone who suffer from thrombosis, bruising, venous leakage or any blood vessel related injury. The recipe goes as followed

Eroset Oil V2

*3x times a day everyday.
*Make sure you shake bottle with each use.
*The amount of drops you use depends on how sensitive your skin is. I currently use drops 50 drops each in my own mixture).

1/3 cup of Olive Oil
30-50 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
30-50 drops of Cypress Oil
*30-50 drops of Helichrysum Essential Oil

* Now I want to add the Helichrysum is one the most expensive essential oils out there. A bottle will cost around $60+ dollars but its worth its weight in gold. If you are unable to get your hands on one you can still use the recipe without it. Rosemary and Cypress are very effective on their own even with out Helichrysum. Once again anyone with any sort of PE injury should definitely give this recipe a try. This recipe is so effective that not only should people use it for injuries but it should also be part of your daily PE regimen.

Take care

I forgot to add one more thing. You should also take Horsechest nut and Butchers Broom supplements in conjunction with this recipe. It is not required but it will definitely help with the healing process.

Originally Posted by jrwriter
I just wanted to post to say that I have perfected The Eroset Vein oil. I am confident that this new recipe will cure 90% of all penile related injuries. I believe that most PE related injuries are due to damage or weakening of the blood vessels inside the penis. This new oil has the ability to improve blood circulation and movement and strengthen the capillary walls in the blood vessels. It also has the ability to attack coagulated blood or blood clots inside the veins. It takes about a week of continuous use of this recipe to see improvements but remember that healing is a slow process.. Depending on the severity of the injury, It will take at least a month to 3 months for the injury to complete heal by using this recipe. In all I recommend this recipe to anyone who suffer from thrombosis, bruising, venous leakage or any blood vessel related injury. The recipe goes as followed

Eroset Oil V2

*3x times a day everyday.
*Make sure you shake bottle with each use.
*The amount of drops you use depends on how sensitive your skin is. I currently use drops 50 drops each in my own mixture).

1/3 cup of Olive Oil
30-50 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
30-50 drops of Cypress Oil
*30-50 drops of Helichrysum Essential Oil

* Now I want to add the Helichrysum is one the most expensive essential oils out there. A bottle will cost around $60+ dollars but its worth its weight in gold. If you are unable to get your hands on one you can still use the recipe without it. Rosemary and Cypress are very effective on their own even with out Helichrysum. Once again anyone with any sort of PE injury should definitely give this recipe a try. This recipe is so effective that not only should people use it for injuries but it should also be part of your daily PE regimen.

Take care

I’m going to try this in the future probably in about 6 months time

How did you come to this recipe?

Originally Posted by jrwriter
I just wanted to post to say that I have perfected The Eroset Vein oil. I am confident that this new recipe will cure 90% of all penile related injuries. I believe that most PE related injuries are due to damage or weakening of the blood vessels inside the penis. This new oil has the ability to improve blood circulation and movement and strengthen the capillary walls in the blood vessels. It also has the ability to attack coagulated blood or blood clots inside the veins. It takes about a week of continuous use of this recipe to see improvements but remember that healing is a slow process.. Depending on the severity of the injury, It will take at least a month to 3 months for the injury to complete heal by using this recipe. In all I recommend this recipe to anyone who suffer from thrombosis, bruising, venous leakage or any blood vessel related injury. The recipe goes as followed

Eroset Oil V2

*3x times a day everyday.
*Make sure you shake bottle with each use.
*The amount of drops you use depends on how sensitive your skin is. I currently use drops 50 drops each in my own mixture).

1/3 cup of Olive Oil
30-50 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
30-50 drops of Cypress Oil
*30-50 drops of Helichrysum Essential Oil

* Now I want to add the Helichrysum is one the most expensive essential oils out there. A bottle will cost around $60+ dollars but its worth its weight in gold. If you are unable to get your hands on one you can still use the recipe without it. Rosemary and Cypress are very effective on their own even with out Helichrysum. Once again anyone with any sort of PE injury should definitely give this recipe a try. This recipe is so effective that not only should people use it for injuries but it should also be part of your daily PE regimen.

Take care


Why don’t you use lavender essential oil?

Okay, I think I’ve read all 28 pages…I remember someone saying things about cinnamon oil, but I’m a little afraid to try that given other comments about it. A couple questions…is there any reason you can’t put this on the glans? I saw where one guy said putting it on his balls helped his scrotum relax too. Is there something safe one could add that would give this a gentle warming sensation without risking serious damage? Just ordered my supplies…can’t wait to try it! Is there an optimal frequency of application?

One more question…has anyone tried going without the rosemary oil? Any difference in effect?

OK Guys, just a word of advice here. If someone is having a clotting problem, getting the clots to move w/o having something to dissolve them can be not only dangerous, but deadly.

You need to have the clots dissolve and reduce the clotting factors in your blood. There are quite a number of articles on the web about natural remedies to help prevent the problem in the first place, or how to keep it from re occurring.

But for heaven’s sake DON”T just make a clot move and think it’s all OK once you don’t see it anymore. Unless it broke up, it’s probably going to lodge somewhere else in your body, and it may be in a place where you won’t see it, and may have long term effects you won’t feel for a while.

Well I am going to give this a try! I am a newbie and looking for anything to help blood flow.

Hi I’m a new guy here and been doing PE for a while now I’ll try this mix soon this week as I ordered the essential oils online and I’m waiting to get them . Don’t have any t-veins but I just wanted to use this as my jelq lube what would be a better base oil coconut oil or avocado oil any thoughts ?

Originally Posted by Jlushi
Hi I’m a new guy here and been doing PE for a while now I’ll try this mix soon this week as I ordered the essential oils online and I’m waiting to get them . Don’t have any t-veins but I just wanted to use this as my jelq lube what would be a better base oil coconut oil or avocado oil any thoughts ?

I used coconut all the time until I switched to the olive oil one. Had no issues but my penis was smooth.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM.