Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erection Frequency and Growth Correlation

Originally Posted by Dude151
I thought I had boners often but damn, you run around with a boner 35% of the day?

Edit: Totally forgot to ask, are these random or started with some stimuli (any sort)?

A total of about 31 so far today. I’m working from home for now, so I happen to do that more or less. Can be annoying. These are about 40% random. The other 60% are just from thinking about girls, texting with a girl, and what happens after I stretch a little.


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

NEWS!: I was taking semi-break days for the two days before yesterday, and I previously only achieved an absolute jelqed max MSEG of 6.125” — as of last night, I achieved a max MSEG of 6.25”! Very excited. Length seems consistent.


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

Already at 22 today, just going to go ahead and assume today to be a 33+ day.


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

Ended up yesterday with another 39-41. MSEG to 6.3125” after jelqing!


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

Do you ejaculate often? How many times a day? And can you fit your index and thumb around the base? Just checkin :p

Probably only about 12-14 erections today, but all very long duration i.e. 20-40 minutes each, not sure why the dramatic difference. 6” MSEG definitely cemented as I’m getting to the 6” mark without even needing 100% erection, and at 100%, I am consistently getting 6.25” and peaks of around 6.3125”.


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

h.m., I ejaculate probably an average of 3-4 times daily (only once today though). My base girth is less than my MEG, so I can. At the thickest point, I have about a 4.5mm gap between the tips. Great feeling. :)


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

Dp


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

I

That’s good news to me, because I can’t stop cumming. Once its cumming, no matter what I had planned I always just say F it. My girlfriend is the hottest girl in the world dude. But cool man thanks. That would be a great feeling, I have no measurement goals I just don’t want any overlap when I grab my cock. What to do.

1. warm up properly (you CANNOT do forceful ballooning actions such as jelqs until your penis is about the temperature of a very high fever, but be careful not to overheat your testes. I do this in a hot shower)
2. use firm, ring-like grips to jelq outward (make sure you are properly lubricated. I find that shampoo provides a semi-water resistant slip that isn’t hard to wash, which is great.)
2’. start the grip as close to base as possible
3. pay attention to itchy tingles, back off on the force if they show up
4. STOP if the itchy tingles start to convert to pain… that’s insta-injury waiting to happen at second… stay safe.
5. get to the point that the blood inflation is definitely stretching you thicker and do another 50-75 mild reps on there.
6. I like to end with a 20-30 long count hold with mildly aggressive pressure built in.
7. my jelq repetitions and sets usually go like this (while occasionally getting back into the hot shower water to maintain heat): 10 to warm up, another 10-20 to get fullness, another 30 to get tight fullness, another 40-50 to stretch the tight fullness slightly, and then another moderate 100 to keep pushing that boundary and get little bits of permanent stretch), and then another mild 50 to retain the pumped up state, and a final hold or two.

With this, I have gone from 5.5-5.75” cemented girth to 6.0-6.125” cemented girth and 6.375” maximum girth in under two weeks, no length gains though. Good luck.


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

Interesting thread if only because I never considered erection frequency as a thing. What is a normal number?

It takes very little for me to get a semi erection. If I am wearing a tighter underwear I’m getting hard all day just because of the friction.

And to irritate you urethra as well.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Using shampoo is a great way to dry out your skin.

Since I’m uncircumsized, I get no benefit from doing jelqs along the full length, so I end up just getting enough slip to grab and pump about 2-3 inches from my base and I just grab and slide my foreskin instead of having any skin-skin friction, so dryness ends up being a very very minor effect for me.


7/26/2013 (mid average) 6.9x5.9

8/26/2013 (" ") 7.125x6.25

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.