Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

"Edging", priapisms, and megalophallus

Priapsim- an abnormal condition of prolonged or constant penile erection, OFTEN PAINFUL and SELDOM associated with sexual arousal. It may result from urinary calculi or a lesion within the penis or the central nervous system. It sometimes occur in men who have accute lukimia.

I hope Im not missing the point here but guys a priapsim really scares me. I find that just using clamps or leaving my dick in the vacuumed pump for long periods of time works very well.


If you stretch it, it will grow. If you clamp it, she will know.

Originally Posted by iwillbbigger
Priapsim- an abnormal condition of prolonged or constant penile erection, OFTEN PAINFUL and SELDOM associated with sexual arousal. It may result from urinary calculi or a lesion within the penis or the central nervous system. It sometimes occur in men who have accute lukimia.

I hope Im not missing the point here but guys a priapsim really scares me. I find that just using clamps or leaving my dick in the vacuumed pump for long periods of time works very well.

You’re right, it IS scary and i’m not suggesting we all start indcuing priapisms. If we can isolate the mechanism which allows for permanent growth that sometimes occur with a priapism, then we can mimic it using clamps, pumps, hangers, etc…

Mad hatter, DMSO? Cmon man, thats wussy stuff… We’re too hard core for that. Sickle Cell Anemia, with a needle, in the glans is how we role.

BG, how close are you to getting the stuff?

I’ve been thinking… We might want to do some test experiments first. We should ask Tube if we can borrow one of his jelqing worms and see how they react to the sickle cell before doing human experiments. We don’t want to be looked at as crazy by the science community.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

I could jerk off for 4 hours just to see what happens to my dick. And I can do it! The longest jerking “marathon” was for me one hour and 50 minutes, but I got bored…and the level of erection was between 85-100% all the time.

Originally Posted by remek
Mad hatter, DMSO? Cmon man, thats wussy stuff… We’re too hard core for that. Sickle Cell Anemia, with a needle, in the glans is how we role.

BG, how close are you to getting the stuff?

I’ve been thinking… We might want to do some test experiments first. We should ask Tube if we can borrow one of his jelqing worms and see how they react to the sickle cell before doing human experiments. We don’t want to be looked at as crazy by the science community.

Yes but we need a sterile dose of the Sickle cell pathogen. Think about, it’s pretty much what your typical flu shot or test for TB is.
They inject you with (supposedly) sterile virus and your body creates the antibodies. Isn’t a similar thing taking place when you build resistance to bee stings or snake bites?

BG if you could get doc to supply you with the necessary quantities of sterile SCA pathogen and required medical expertise,
you may indeed be on to something here.
You could wind up a very wealthy man …..

BG’s penis pill - the one that works if it doesn’t kill you first.

And you thought injecting old ladies foreheads with Botulism was all wrong,
hell that was just the tip of the iceberg when you see what’s next.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Originally Posted by Nick666
I could jerk off for 4 hours just to see what happens to my dick. And I can do it! The longest jerking “marathon” was for me one hour and 50 minutes, but I got bored…and the level of erection was between 85-100% all the time.

You’d probably grow hair on your palms and your wanker would fall off?

SCA is a genetic disorder, not a pathogen.

Calling All SCA victims Blood Wanted for PE Research

Remek: Doc says we should start a blood drive on the forum for guys with SCA, she says it wouldn’t be anymore insane than CableClamps..


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I have a couple of things to say that might shed some light on what you guys are discussing.

1. Prism is a medical emergency. What’s basically happening is the veins that allow blood to leave your penis are effectively “clamped down” through body mechanisms. In turn, the arteries that supply blood to the erectile tissues of the penis stop supplying the penis with oxygenated blood. Therefore, the penile tissues are not getting any oxygen. This is seen not only in sickle cell patients, but in people who overdose on medications such as Viagra, Cialis, etc. Basically, if you have priapism for an extended period of time (~1+ days), your penis does not get any oxygen and essentially “dies” the same way your heart “dies” during a heart attack in what is called an infarct. I would highly advise against inducing priapisms or any mechanism leading to priapism.

2. This infarction or cell death I was talking about earlier happens in sickle cell patients because their red blood cells (RBCs) lack the ability to deform and thus squeeze through tiny blood vessels or capillaries. In a normal person, RBCs are elastic and can change shape to fit through any size vessel. Patients with sickle cell have rigid RBCs that tend to get stuck in small vessels, thus impeding blood flow. If these RBCs get stuck in capillaries of the penis, blood will be unable to flow through that capillary, thus trapping blood into any compartment that runs before the blockage. Patients with sickle cell anemia eventually lose their spleens due to repeated blockages like this, eventually causing total death of the tissue. This is probably not something you want to try in order to increase the size of your dick. However, injecting yourself with sickle cell blood is unlikely to have any effect anyway. You have to remember that every single RBCs in a sickle cell patients body is abnormal whereas all of your are. Therefore, putting a small amount of sickled RBCs will likely have no effect.

I’m happy to use my knowledge to help you guys understand or possibly develop a theory on safe and effective tissue growth in the penis, but I would highly highly recommend against inducing any sort of priapism or using sickle cell blood.

No shit

Zyx: Thanks for your input, and of course you are absolutely right. I don’t think anyone was really serious here and this thread was mostly meant as a joke. But now that I think about it, the humor would certainly be lost on some unfortunate soul who might actually have this terrible diseases, and I hope that you are not speaking from first hand experience.

Injecting a deadly disease into ones penis is probably Bad PE :rolleyes: but I’m still interested in preapisms. I feel there is probably a safe way to control this phenomena, something safer and more effective than basic clamping as we know it now.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I think the safest way would be a 4+ hours sex (jerk off) “marathon” . It seems logical to me.

A four hour blow job would even be better, but you can’t come till the end;)


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I swear I wanna do this 4 hour thing, its just that I`m not home alone that long…damn! I kept saying in other threads that I enlarged my penis by jerking it :D

Originally Posted by Nick666

I swear I wanna do this 4 hour thing, its just that I`m not home alone that long…damn! I kept saying in other threads that I enlarged my penis by jerking it :D

Heh, I am not sure anyone is stoping you. Just be careful not to rub your meat too raw. I remember when I was probably about 13 I jerked off a lot. I had one day where I jerked off about 5-6 times during the day, coming each time. By the end of the day, I was quite raw, even to the point of having very small open wounds on my penis.

Originally Posted by Nick666
I swear I wanna do this 4 hour thing, its just that I`m not home alone that long…damn! I kept saying in other threads that I enlarged my penis by jerking it :D

Yo dick gonna fall off :)


If you stretch it, it will grow. If you clamp it, she will know.

Well I guess my next question is : Can I get a “minor priapism” by jerking 4 hours?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 PM.