Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Don't worry about your curve!

12

Don't worry about your curve!

In another thread, Stumpy1 linked to a thread on a predominantly African American forum in which male members were posting dick pics and female members were commenting on them.

The most-raved about dick was one with a huge left-curve. Overall, the consensus among the women seemed to be that a curve (including side curves) = good. This surprises me and should be a relief to all the PEers who are obsessed with eliminating their penile curvature!

Of course individual women will have various preferences, but it’s nice to know that some women, at least, don’t seem to find a bent penis unattractive in the way that most “owners” of such penises seem to.

I was quite surprised by the thread actually, but I really would not recommend trying to gain a curve (unless it is a slight upwards curve) when having a straight penis.

In my personal experience, most of the women I knew - especially the ones with less experience, found curves to be at the least unattractive. I think it’s primarily due to the presentation of what a penis should look like in the media. Either way, I think the person should chose to have what they want, rather than what women want. Women’s opinions can be very worried - again not worth curving your penis for and having another say it is disgusting.

I agree, LongVehicle, that it wouldn’t be advisable to try to induce a curve in a straight penis, for a variety of reasons (mainly related to potential physical damage or unintended consequences). I hope my post won’t be misunderstood to be advocating that :)

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
In another thread, Stumpy1 linked to a thread on a predominantly African American forum in which male members were posting dick pics and female members were commenting on them.

The most-raved about dick was one with a huge left-curve. Overall, the consensus among the women seemed to be that a curve (including side curves) = good. This surprises me and should be a relief to all the PEers who are obsessed with eliminating their penile curvature!

Of course individual women will have various preferences, but it’s nice to know that some women, at least, don’t seem to find a bent penis unattractive in the way that most “owners” of such penises seem to.

Oh great, now I have to work on getting a sideways curve too. :(

Thanks Para-Goomba, that does make me feel a little better about my left-curve.

I didn’t like my curve for 2 reasons: First, during times of lower EQ I found that it affected my performance; I could “feel it” (the curve) in a bad way. The second was that I thought it could be considered freakish and unattractive. Now I won’t worry about the second one, and the first doesn’t matter with good EQ.

Yay!

As I always say, about 70% of pornstars have left-curves (these are the only penises which I have ever seen other than my own).


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Originally Posted by Cernunnos
As I always say, about 70% of pornstars have left-curves (these are the only penises which I have ever seen other than my own).

Is that true? Are left curves more common? If so, I find that fascinating. I wonder why that might be. Have you always had the curve?

That seems consistent with masterbation given that about 80% of people are righties, causing a left curve might be the result. Maybe the curve is just how you used it growing up.

I have an upward curve . They say that it”s good for stimulating he “G” spot, and I belive them


Knowledge is limited! Imagination is infint! ( Albert Einstein )

My curve is the slightly leftward curve. It has been worse in the past, but sleeping nude has actually reduced it a bit; some advice I took from this board. Looking at this, almost every curve picture was a curve in the same direction as mine.


UberGoober

6-22-08: 7.5' BPEL, 7' NBPEL, 7.75' BPSFL, 5.25' EG

Goals: 8' NBPEL, 6' EG, 21' NBPSFL

From everything I have read curves are common.

From other things I had read, women like them because they are fun.

I don’t buy the “masturbation causes curves” theory — maybe 20% true, but I think our bodies are just built that way.

Look at your face and your body and compare the left and right side. Nobody is perfectly symmetrical. But some people are pretty close to symmetrical, and I am guessing those people have straighter units as well.

Me on the other hand — my left ear is slightly larger than my right. my left eye is slightly larger than my right, etc etc. My penis exhibits the same characteristics, and therefore curves.

At least that is my theory.

At any rate = I like my curves/

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
In another thread, Stumpy1 linked to a thread on a predominantly African American forum in which male members were posting dick pics and female members were commenting on them.

Damn, some of those guys have fairly huge ones.

Originally Posted by penismith
Is that true? Are left curves more common? If so, I find that fascinating. I wonder why that might be. Have you always had the curve?

Yes, left curves are more common.

While I can only speak from personal experience, I do believe in the masturbation-curve theory. This is because my penis used to be straight, and now it curves to the left. After studying my unconscious masturbation method (ie., catching myself masturbating roughly), I realized that it is probably because my thumb and palm push to the left on the right side of the shaft, while my pinky finger and ring finger pull inwards on the left side of the shaft, thereby slowly creating a deformation in the tunica; the right chamber is rounder while the left one is “dented”.

Congenital curvature (curvature which has always been there) is of course another story, but I believe that most people who have a leftward-curve which has developed over time was created by their method of masturbation, and I think this applies to many pornstars’ penises (this is of course just a hunch, but their curves look like mine, only bigger).


:monty: Don\'t forget your KEGELS! :monty:

Originally Posted by Cernunnos
Yes, left curves are more common.

While I can only speak from personal experience, I do believe in the masturbation-curve theory. This is because my penis used to be straight, and now it curves to the left. After studying my unconscious masturbation method (ie., catching myself masturbating roughly), I realized that it is probably because my thumb and palm push to the left on the right side of the shaft, while my pinky finger and ring finger pull inwards on the left side of the shaft, thereby slowly creating a deformation in the tunica; the right chamber is rounder while the left one is “dented”.

Congenital curvature (curvature which has always been there) is of course another story, but I believe that most people who have a leftward-curve which has developed over time was created by their method of masturbation, and I think this applies to many pornstars’ penises (this is of course just a hunch, but their curves look like mine, only bigger).

Yea, the handedness theory makes sense. My next question is, why do some get curves while others don’t? I looked through the thread lined above. There are some very large penises pictured. Come to think of it, while watching porn, I think that I see more curved super large ones than large ones.

The question becomes, for me, if there is something about the physiology of larger ones that makes them more prone to curvature or if larger ones are by nature masturbated differently in a way that leads to curvature.

Hmm.

Originally Posted by penismith
The question becomes, for me, if there is something about the physiology of larger ones that makes them more prone to curvature or if larger ones are by nature masturbated differently in a way that leads to curvature.

I have actually made the same observation (curves, especially severe curves, seem to be much more common on larger penises) for years, and have wondered the same thing. I would bet on the first of your explanations — a larger penis, for example, is going to face more forceful restriction from underwear during nocturnal erections, and will be more likely to hit bottom and “bend” a bit during intercourse, in addition to providing a larger area for a guy to potentially bend during masturbation —but it’s also possible, however unlikely, that very forceful masturbation (almost jelq-like) during puberty may lead both to a bigger dick and to curvature. Who knows!

I’ve always had a downward curve which really disguises my length. I would like if not a straight penis, one that might have a little upward curve.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
CurveslaxerPenis Enlargement Basics201-31-2006 02:36 AM
Why the emphasis on upward curve?EscMen's Sexual Health306-07-2004 02:10 PM
Penis curve, and DLD bends.mmacPenis Enlargement201-03-2003 08:18 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM.