Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains

:)

The stick is broken, the horse is putrid, the beating has to stop.

:horse:


04: NBP 5.5, EG 5. 08: NBP 7 EG 5.25. Current: NBP 6.5 EG 5.25

Ejaculating after P.E session

Might be a stupid question but, Is it ok to ejaculate after you have done your P.E session for the day. For some reason I remember seeing that somone said it wasn’t, or I could just be confused ahahah

Thanks

Nothing wrong with it, for me it’s the incentive to doing the session. You may have been reading ‘edgers’ posting about trying to keep from doing it. This is a regimen, I forget the purpose, exercising the PC muscle maybe.


Start Dec 07: 6.25" NBPEL; ? EG

March 08: 6.75" NBPEL; 5.0 EG

I’m still new but my personal opinion is that ejacaulation at the end should be avoided. The primary reason (and veterans should chime in) is that after an ejaculation the blood flowing to the penis is natuarlly going to subside. By avoiding the ejacaculation you encourage your penis to stay more engorged with blood and increase expansion. I think it can also help keep ‘turtling’ to a minimum. Seems it would be best to wait at least an hour or so to make sure you are getting all u can out of the PE session. Again, I’m new to this so hopefully others can give some advice.

If you have to jerk it do it 2-3 hours before your session.

This is not generally accepted and could probably be argued against, but from what I have read ejaculation causes a change in your blood chemistry that would be detrimental to PE. Flood of endorphins, lowering of testosterone levels, etc.

You could try it both ways and use your best judgment.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Should you

Is it bad to get off after every time you Jelq or any other type of PE? Would it effect your results at all in a negative way?

Everybody is different. Some people say they’ve never had negative results and others swear it’s bad. I personally don’t do it, but that’s something I learnt from personal experience.

Try doing a month of PE with an orgasm after every session, record your measurements, then do a month without getting off every time you do a session. Then compare the two months and see what worked best for you.

In fact, has this been suggested on this forum yet? If not, why? Maybe if enough people volunteered we could get a generalised answer. (I say generalised because not everybody is the same).


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
Everybody is different. Some people say they’ve never had negative results and others swear it’s bad. I personally don’t do it, but that’s something I learnt from personal experience.

Try doing a month of PE with an orgasm after every session, record your measurements, then do a month without getting off every time you do a session. Then compare the two months and see what worked best for you.

In fact, has this been suggested on this forum yet? If not, why? Maybe if enough people volunteered we could get a generalised answer. (I say generalised because not everybody is the same).


I think if people were able to be this disciplined with controlling their orgasms, they wouldn’t be asking this question in the first place.

I seem to get a better Jelq session if I jack-off/have sex 2 hours before hand. Something about my post ejaculation statues that makes it ideal for my PE program.


Sex, money, and jellybeans

Originally Posted by CubanB

I think if people were able to be this disciplined with controlling their orgasms, they wouldn’t be asking this question in the first place.

Yeah that’s true. If they don’t ask this question they won’t know whether or not they should be controlling their orgasm’s. But I guess it all boils down to an individual and their needs. He asked if it’s “good or bad”, I said “I don’t know, try both and see what you find”.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by ksun83

Is it bad to get off after every time you Jelq or any other type of PE? Would it effect your results at all in a negative way?

There is no scientific proof that ejaculation affects the PE results, but my theory is that if you get off everytime you do the PE exercises, it can drain your energy and make you get tired.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 AM.