Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains

Too bad we men soon longer won’t be needed to reproduce so ejaculating or not won’t matter. I read in the newspaper sperm can be made from bone marrow. Damn scientists ;)

Best not to masterbate after PEing

Today, I was so short on time, I was forced to do a small PE session in the bathroom at work. It only took me about ten minutes, but it was a pretty good session, all things considered. Under odinary circumstances, I would “finish the job” after PEing, but because I was at work I didn’t have time. So, after that mini-session I was hanging thicker and longer for a considerable period of time longer than I would have had I masterbated and ejaculated. I once read that the penis retracts somewhat after ejaculation. Perhaps there’s something to be said for not ejaculating after PEing. Just a thought. Any comments?

I read that it’s better if you do not masturbate on the days you do PE.


"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -Bruce Lee

I don’t agree.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
I don’t agree.

Care to elaborate?

I blew it

So I just finished my routine and I was edging/kegeling/ballooning for a good 20 or so mins and I accidently blew it. This overwhelming sensation came over and it started to dribble so I just went full force and enjoyed since I was already to far in to stop.

My question. Does this mean that my entire session was a waste because I came about 20 mins after my last jelq?


Starting Measurements (2/27/07): BPEL-5.3" EG-4"

Current: BPEL - 6.25'' EG '' 4.5''

Long Term Goal: BPEL- 7" EG-5"

I don’t think it would be a waste necessarily. Try this as a rule of thumb, either don’t jerk off/ edge on PE days or 3 hours before or after PE.

Originally Posted by Marley
So I just finished my routine and I was edging/kegeling/ballooning for a good 20 or so mins and I accidently blew it. This overwhelming sensation came over and it started to dribble so I just went full force and enjoyed since I was already to far in to stop.

My question. Does this mean that my entire session was a waste because I came about 20 mins after my last jelq?

Yes. A total waste. And you will lose two inches of your natural length because you were so foolish.

_________

Relax. :) Sex and masturbation or normal and natural. So many guys who have been here a long time say that ejaculating has no influence whatsoever on PE gains.

…But wait! I hear the naysayers down by the gates.


_______________

avocet8

We will just beat the nay sayers with an ugly stick.Hehehehe!

I shoot my load almost every time and I don’t think it has resulted in no gains. Infact I did it today after 90 minutes of stretching,jelqing,ballooning,edging.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Try not to if you can. Like most people said, prevent when doing PE.

Does Ejaculating Stop Gains

I have heard that if you ejaculate 2 hours before your routine or 3 hours after your routine it can stop your gains.

Is this true? Because I would like to know.

Also I heard ejaculating on your days off can hinder your gains.

Is this true?


_______________________________

Sep.12, 2007

BPEL 7.75" and EG 5.125"

Originally Posted by colt.45
I have heard that if you ejaculate 2 hours before your routine or 3 hours after your routine it can stop your gains.

Is this true? Because I would like to know.

Also I heard ejaculating on your days off can hinder your gains.

Is this true?

Where did you hear that? How do you suppose they found that out? Have “they” conducted tests? If so, are they published? Of course not!!!

I do not know about you, but I learned to masturbate long before my penis was done growing naturally. I can actually remember measuring my penis when I was very young. I was 13,5cm (5.3”) back then (was probably around 10 years old) and I masturbated like a mad man, still my penis grew almost 3cm (1.2”) without any PE!

Why is it that if someone post that they have gained, tell their story and go into detail about the routine, people zoom in on sentences like; “…also, I was taking vitamin B24t573935 and whey superduperisolategainer regularly during this period…”, and start buying multivitamins and protein powder like crazy?

Well, it is because we want it to be easy to grow more penis. We want to swallow a pill, pull it one time and grow 2” in length and 2” in girth. Seriously, if masturbation and cumming really slowed down/hindered gains, do you not think that ALL the veterans would have picked up on it, written looooong threads about it and made the boss sticky those threads?

Stop worrying about whether to cum 2 hours before, after or during a PE session and just enjoy the entire process!

I will personally stick to not masturbating on my “days on”, at least for now. I’ve been doing PE-Newbie Routine for almost a month now and I already see some minor differences in my unit. Also today is a day of and should masturbate but my penis hurts a little if I touch it hard. I think it’s because I did a longer session of jelquining yesterday, so I’ll give him a break :D . But what babbis said makes a perfect sense. I’m not an expert in that matter but I have to go with babbis on this one.


"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by babbis
Where did you hear that? How do you suppose they found that out? Have “they” conducted tests? If so, are they published? Of course not!!

I do not know about you, but I learned to masturbate long before my penis was done growing naturally. I can actually remember measuring my penis when I was very young. I was 13,5cm (5.3”) back then (was probably around 10 years old) and I masturbated like a mad man, still my penis grew almost 3cm (1.2”) without any PE!

Why is it that if someone post that they have gained, tell their story and go into detail about the routine, people zoom in on sentences like; “.also, I was taking vitamin B24t573935 and whey superduperisolategainer regularly during this period.”, and start buying multivitamins and protein powder like crazy?

Well, it is because we want it to be easy to grow more penis. We want to swallow a pill, pull it one time and grow 2” in length and 2” in girth. Seriously, if masturbation and cumming really slowed down/hindered gains, do you not think that ALL the veterans would have picked up on it, written looooong threads about it and made the boss sticky those threads?

Stop worrying about whether to cum 2 hours before, after or during a PE session and just enjoy the entire process!

Good show ol’ boy I just keep stroking real nice and slow, then really fast, then slow, then fast.
I agree with Babbis!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.