Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

"Does penis enlargment works? - NO!"

Originally Posted by theswan
PE
And for those who try to support this by saying that doctors use “stretching/hanging” after surgery, that’s because they are stretching the ligaments and pulling it out of the body, NOT BECAUSE it’s growing the penis— if that were true, you wouldn’t need the operation in the first place.. DUH

No sir, you are wrong again. The Ligaments are completely cut and severed in any type of operation. The whole idea of an operation really isn’t that cool since your dick has no upward support and it is made to look like it is bigger when actually it just hangs lower like a gutter of the edge of your roof. under all the skin. It is the actual tissue which must be stretched. Otherwise it rolls back up into you like a lamp shade cause the ligs weren’t holding it out anymore.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Thanks guys,

Everyone, (other than me), stayed polite and mature whilst dealing with this sad little troll. Nobody got crazy and reacted to his rather pathetic troll antics yet everyone got some entertainment out of him!

Yep, like a well oiled machine!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
How’s that for Napoleonic? The swan has dove.

So, that was his swan song?!

Thunder, was that 00 buckshot or #8 shot you used on that bird?

Originally Posted by motivated

So, that was his swan song?!

Ba dum bum chhhhhhhh. :)


cead mile failte :lep:

As I said before in some-other thread. We should just link to a big audiofile of AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” off of Razor ‘s Edge circula about 1990.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

My only regret was that I didn’t have more quality time with him. I know I could have turned him to the Dark Side. Oh wait, wrong site. As you all were saying. :-Y

Now where did I put that… :cya: …. oh, there it is …… :grab:


-rtg

Originally Posted by RoomToGrow
My only regret was that I didn’t have more quality time with him. I know I could have turned him to the Dark Side. Oh wait, wrong site. As you all were saying. :-Y

Now where did I put that… :cya: …. oh, there it is …… :grab:

Completely off topic, but who here likes star wars?!


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Thanks for the link ;) .

Grow, that thread shall.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Wow that was unfair. Man just came in here stating his opinion like everyones else and he gets booted. He was not rude towards anyone he was just replying the way you guys were replying to him.

What kind of democracy is this.

Originally Posted by soon10x7

What kind of democracy is this.

My kind. (:

Threads like this remind me that I should never say something that the Moderators don’t agree with.

Originally Posted by soon10x7
Threads like this remind me that I should never say something that the Moderators don’t agree with.


Learn quickly, you do. That’s why they are mods.

There is a reason they didn’t like what he was saying. And you better re-read the thread if you don’t think he was attacking anyone. He was far from just stating his opinion.


-rtg

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 PM.