Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does clamping create baseball bat shape, or is that just jelqing?

Does clamping create baseball bat shape, or is that just jelqing?

I’m about to start a major clamping routine and somehow I’ve got the idea that clamping creates the baseball bat effect.

Is that correct?

Does clamping create baseball bat shape, or is that just jelqing?

No that’s incorrect in my experience. That goes for jelqing as well.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
No that’s incorrect in my experience. That goes for jelqing as well.

Thanks.

I wasn’t sure about clamping but I really thought it was commonly thought that jelqing did, I guess it must be either a myth or I just misheard.

Originally Posted by Mr. F
Thanks.

I wasn’t sure about clamping but I really thought it was commonly thought that jelqing did, I guess it must be either a myth or I just misheard.

PE in general accentuates the shape of your penis. If you have a baseball bat, cone shape or even top to bottom, you can anticipate more of the same.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
PE in general accentuates the shape of your penis. If you have a baseball bat, cone shape or even top to bottom, you can anticipate more of the same.

Okay, wow, cool. Maybe that’s why that idea filtered through to me. Thanks. I was going to design my routine around the idea that clamping might give me extra girth behind the glans.

I was slightly baseball bat shaped to begin with then gained a lot of base girth through lots of hanging; now I’m roughly hourglass shaped.

These changes happen over a long period of time. There are certainly ways to target specific areas, be patient.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
These changes happen over a long period of time. There are certainly ways to target specific areas, be patient.

Yeah, I was looking at multi clamp clamping for that, and then moving on to one of Xenolith’s “Tunica Tenderizers”. Also was incorporating a squeeze into my jelq stroke to try and target the mid-shaft.

The thing is I’m thinking that I might try and keep the shape, as I had one girl comment on the fact that she liked how it felt.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Baseball bat effect while jelqingHackerbabyPenis Enlargement Basics209-29-2017 12:53 PM
PE for Life.braindrainProgress Reports34208-06-2017 08:18 AM
Pumping with baseball batBen1966Penis Pumps108-06-2009 10:13 AM
Baseball bat and PumpingMr. FPenis Pumps203-25-2009 07:43 AM
How Long Does Baseball Bat Effect Last?dhhhPenis Enlargement Basics1004-03-2008 06:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 AM.