Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone know when jelq growth occurrs?

123

Does anyone know when jelq growth occurrs?

I’m in an dilema. Does anyone know if rest days are absolutely necessary when it comes to jelqing/pumping/stretching? I don’t want my desire to hinder me but I do hold an massive desire to gain more and more until i’m satisfied. Help anyone? Does anyone know when growth from jelqing occurrs?


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Depending on your intensity and previous experience, you could go on without rest days and gain.

However, regarding If that gives optimal growth for you, only you can find out.


Start stats NBP: 6.7 inches length, 5.12 inches girth.

Goal: 7.0x5.6 // 18x14,3cm nbp

Current: 6.8x5.314

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
I’m in an dilema. Does anyone know if rest days are absolutely necessary when it comes to jelqing/pumping/stretching? I don’t want my desire to hinder me but I do hold an massive desire to gain more and more until i’m satisfied. Help anyone? Does anyone know when growth from jelqing occurrs?

From research I did collagen synthesis after exersise peaks between 48-72 hours
That would suggest a 1 on 2-3 off routine but many folk gain fine doing everyday, like so many things the annoying answer is ” everyone’s different “

As long as your erections don’t suffer, I see no problem going without rest days. Maybe two days do a full blown routine and the third day do a lighter routine with edging.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I would recommend not to skip rest days.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I think there are two main ways growth occurs. The first one is through cellular proliferation; in this case the tension applied is causing so minuscule damage that it is repaired ‘in real time’, so to speak. This is what happens with extenders, hanging with mild weights, clamped edging.

The other way is when the damage is bigger, and can require one more days of rest. This is what happens with jelqing or any other strong stimuli.

The two mechanisms occur together at some degree in many cases.

I believe 3 or 4 times a week is more then enough tbh. Thats gives 3 or 4 days of rest..

Personal I train 3 days a week & every 3 week do an extra day.. So 4 days a week & the 7th week I take off.

The body goes through a 6 weeks cycle so imo
The 7th week is for recoup. & A brake for the mind from PE also.

Hope that helps

So rest days are advised then. Man I wish I like knew though, like for certain. Thinking about inquiring the universe lol. Maybe i’ll meet in the middle with a 3 on 1 off and be different lol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

With your stats why not just focus on girth?

Grow that bad boy to a monster? :)

I imagine I would have naturally thought about whether I wanted to increase my girth opr not after reaching my length goal, but I want to add a bit more length first.

Today, which what was supposed to be the third day on, after edging simply to simply see how it felt on the third day, I noticed dozens if not more than an hundred painful pangs in my penis, so out of fear of injury will have rest days. I just found out. I felt I should mention that the pangs were from pumping, as they are very different from the pangs from jelqing and hanging.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Great answer and I agree!

To the OP’s question, I can only give personal experience, but I always found at least 1 rest day a week very helpful for my gains. Different methods require different rest too. When I was extending or hanging, I felt I could get away without rest days very easily. However, say if I am doing a girth focussed clamp routine then rest days would be mandatory. It would just not be physically possible to do those 7 days a week, your EQ would start to drop, and lots of NIs such as excessive turtling, and loss of libido. So as others said it is not a one-size-fits-all on an individual basis.

Originally Posted by marinera
I think there are two main ways growth occurs. The first one is through cellular proliferation; in this case the tension applied is causing so minuscule damage that it is repaired ‘in real time’, so to speak. This is what happens with extenders, hanging with mild weights, clamped edging.

The other way is when the damage is bigger, and can require one more days of rest. This is what happens with jelqing or any other strong stimuli.

The two mechanisms occur together at some degree in many cases.

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
I imagine I would have naturally thought about whether I wanted to increase my girth opr not after reaching my length goal, but I want to add a bit more length first.

Today, which what was supposed to be the third day on, after edging simply to simply see how it felt on the third day, I noticed dozens if not more than an hundred painful pangs in my penis, so out of fear of injury will have rest days. I just found out. I felt I should mention that the pangs were from pumping, as they are very different from the pangs from jelqing and hanging.

Have you ever done a routine that girth is done first & length second? I believe this per expands the tunica for your stretch’s to be more productive.

I personally prefer to have rest days you allow growth without creating more microtears while the body is healing.

Also I agree with Iwant9x6 regarding having a rest week. I have found that during a rest week I actually continue getting bigger. But the process seems to begin reversing if I continue the rest for a second week. I think 6 weeks on and 1 week off may be beneficial.


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

Originally Posted by KingCock10x7
I personally prefer to have rest days you allow growth without creating more microtears while the body is healing.

Also I agree with Iwant9x6 regarding having a rest week. I have found that during a rest week I actually continue getting bigger. But the process seems to begin reversing if I continue the rest for a second week. I think 6 weeks on and 1 week off may be beneficial.


I believe you after simply edging on these days off, and i’m going to be doinf those rest weeks also :D )) Thanks you.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

I agree,since I have started my gains seem to bounce up during my week off breaks.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Come Fare I JelqmarineraPene più lungo e largo4910-11-2017 09:53 AM
New Jelq City!cheevaPenis Enlargement13809-02-2017 03:36 AM
Come Fare I JelqmarineraPene più lungo e largo2703-19-2014 12:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.