Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone have this?

I actually meant that the spring clamps(not sure what they are called) are placed along the center edges of the tiles so there is not more pressure toward one end of the penis shaft or the other. The only time I had trouble/injury was when the spring clamp slid a little up tile closer toward glans and pressure was distributed unevenly. It does however seem to be more fragile directly under the glans and so I try to leave some space below the glans, the base is plenty tough. This all depends on your actual method/design as some people use screw down vices in each of the four corners as opposed to the original idea of 2 spring clamps on either side of two tiles. Also worth noting that, given the different pressures exerted by the spring clamps people use and thickness of tile(have seen video game cartridge used), there is a lot of variation in the pressures people are applying.


Start: 7/1/14 BPEL 7.25" MEG 4.75"

Current: 10/1/14 BPEL8.2" MEG 5.5" BEG 6" Corona 5.25" EQ=9

Originally Posted by peepeepeepee

I actually meant that the spring clamps(not sure what they are called) are placed along the center edges of the tiles so there is not more pressure toward one end of the penis shaft or the other. The only time I had trouble/injury was when the spring clamp slid a little up tile closer toward glans and pressure was distributed unevenly. It does however seem to be more fragile directly under the glans and so I try to leave some space below the glans, the base is plenty tough. This all depends on your actual method/design as some people use screw down vices in each of the four corners as opposed to the original idea of 2 spring clamps on either side of two tiles. Also worth noting that, given the different pressures exerted by the spring clamps people use and thickness of tile(have seen video game cartridge used), there is a lot of variation in the pressures people are applying.

I use bolts and wing-nuts, so I wasn’t aware of what you meant. The bolts are on each corner of two wooden rectangular planks. In-between where the penis goes I glued ceramic squares to the wood.

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus
I use bolts and wing-nuts, so I wasn’t aware of what you meant. The bolts are on each corner of two wooden rectangular planks. In-between where the penis goes I glued ceramic squares to the wood.

Good DIY skills! How fast can you get it off? Like if something feels wrong or goes wrong.

Check this out:

january 2014 037.JPG

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
Check this out:
january 2014 037.JPG
xeno

Xeno, would smooth wave like edges defeat the purpose?

We are getting into some serious stuff here.

Does it make you confess?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by xenolith
Check this out:
january 2014 037.JPG
xeno

Oh man, that looks like some kind of movie monster. I don’t think I want to stick my cock into that toothy mouth… ;)

My god xenolith hahaha, those pressure points don’t give you any problems?? That kind of isolation on the dorsal nerves and what not scares me a bit. That can’t possibly be something you use, is it? Some of those edges look sharp .


Start: 7/1/14 BPEL 7.25" MEG 4.75"

Current: 10/1/14 BPEL8.2" MEG 5.5" BEG 6" Corona 5.25" EQ=9

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

Good DIY skills! How fast can you get it off? Like if something feels wrong or goes wrong.

It’s quite slow. If something goes wrong, instead of opening the tiles first - take the clamp off.

Originally Posted by xenolith

Check this out:

january 2014 037.JPG

xeno

You’re into some weird fetish - kidding. What is the purpose of the wooden pieces? Is it to keep the penis from bending to the wrong direction, or specific points to apply pressure?

I call it Tiger Trap; intro is on this page, post #278: /progress-reports/finding-xeno-a-pe…ml#post2103674; good discussion of it’s design objectives follows with BeardedDragon. Just realized a 0.125” BPEL and 0.125” EG gain with it (and pumping). I highly recommend it.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Very nice work Xeno and great gains. I am inspired to get back into these more as I had cut back on using compression devices. I was trying to only do these type of compressions as well to make my routine easier but got nervous about darkening penis skin. However I can see that you have not gotten any darkening from this? I may have been doing them tool long(10min vs your sets of 5min)


Start: 7/1/14 BPEL 7.25" MEG 4.75"

Current: 10/1/14 BPEL8.2" MEG 5.5" BEG 6" Corona 5.25" EQ=9

Originally Posted by xenolith
I call it Tiger Trap; intro is on this page, post #278: /progress-reports/finding-xeno-a-pe…ml#post2103674; good discussion of it’s design objectives follows with BeardedDragon. Just realized a 0.125” BPEL and 0.125” EG gain with it (and pumping). I highly recommend it.

xeno


What’s your routine?

Originally Posted by Ron Magnus

What’s your routine?

xenolith - Finding xeno: a penis tale


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Xeno, would smooth wave like edges defeat the purpose?


I don’t think so ds. I left the edges a tad sharp…I did dremel them down a little…with the thought that a little focussed stress in addition to the distributed stress that the rest of the device imposes would be a good; true? I don’t know.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 PM.