Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do you think I have a blood clot around the head of my penis?

Do you think I have a blood clot around the head of my penis?

I noticed several days ago a very small round bump on the under belly at the ridge of my penis head. It’s about 1/8 inch around and it does not hurt when I touch it. Is this a bloot clot or a thrombosed vein? Can I treat myself without seeing a doctor? Like taking advil or niacin? Will that work? I got it from pumping around 10hg. I know stupid me, but I get a good stretch at that level. I’ve applied vitamin K cream, but that doesn’t help.

Hi Mike. I’m not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV. I have gotten what you described, and it was usually gone within 2 days.

cead mile failte :lep:


You’re more seasoned than I am, but I would recommend you take it to your doctor if it persists for more than 24 hours without sign of healing. How hard is it, and how sure are you that it is or is not a vein?

Some aspirin and massage might do some good.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Sex DefinitionstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health1712-24-2005 01:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 PM.