Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do Antihistamines Affect Gains?

Antihistamines (of any type) don’t seem to have any negative effects on my erections. I came out in an unexplained rash a week ago, and the GP gave me some industrial strength AH’s. They are specifically for rashes, according to the leaflet, but are of course also amazingly effective against pollens etc. Normally I try to just rely on locally produced honey, backed up with mild AH’s when absolutely necessary.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Antihistamines (of any type) don’t seem to have any negative effects on my erections. I came out in an unexplained rash a week ago, and the GP gave me some industrial strength AH’s. They are specifically for rashes, according to the leaflet, but are of course also amazingly effective against pollens etc. Normally I try to just rely on locally produced honey, backed up with mild AH’s when absolutely necessary.

I have pretty bad allergies and I stopped taking my anti-histamines for the possibility of it interfering in gains, but what about Sinus medication?
It has 325 mg acetaminophen and 30 mg pseudophedrine hydrochloride. I take a half a pill maybe 4 times a week, I also use nasal spray.
You think physical activity and exercise aid in gains or have any effect?

Originally Posted by pauly891
I have pretty bad allergies and I stopped taking my anti-histamines for the possibility of it interfering in gains, but what about Sinus medication?
It has 325 mg acetaminophen and 30 mg pseudophedrine hydrochloride. I take a half a pill maybe 4 times a week, I also use nasal spray.
You think physical activity and exercise aid in gains or have any effect?

These are bad all around, try bee pollen grown locally or instead take ginseng. Ginseng cured me of my allergies I use to be a chronic benydryll nasal spray user. Th8is may of been one of the things I was doing that caused ed for me for six years.

Note: if you are allergic to bee stings don’t take bee pollen.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Try the natural approach first. But honestly, to worry if a nasal spray/AH’s etc. is going to affect gains it taking it a bit far. The PE we do is a physical stimulus that the penis responds and adapts to.

If you run, you will get fitter. If you overeat, you will get fatter etc. Would using AH’s stop any of these things happening? It may have a very small effect. It’s the same with PE; they may have a very small effect, but it won’t outweigh the discomfort of feeling allergic and ill the whole time.

A balanced view is needed.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by kingpole
These are bad all around, try bee pollen grown locally or instead take ginseng. Ginseng cured me of my allergies I use to be a chronic benydryll nasal spray user. Th8is may of been one of the things I was doing that caused ed for me for six years.

Note: if you are allergic to bee stings don’t take bee pollen.

What brand, kind and amount of ginseng do you take?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

IMO forget about this whole “Do antihistamines affect gains” idea.

Quote
Histamine is a biogenic amine involved in local immune responses as well as regulating physiological function in the gut and acting as a neurotransmitter.[1] Histamine triggers the inflammatory response. As part of an immune response to foreign pathogens, histamine is produced by basophils and by mast cells found in nearby connective tissues. Histamine increases the permeability of the capillaries to white blood cells and other proteins, in order to allow them to engage foreign invaders in the affected tissues.[2] It is found in virtually all animal body cells.


I’ve suffered from hives (caused by histamine that is relased into my blood) for many years now and doctors are unable to pinpoint the cause. Three things relieve my symptoms: taking an Antihistamine, sitting in the sun for 15-20 minutes or high impact exercise. If histamine release was caused by muscle damage/breakdown I wouldn’t be able to exercise at all. Besides that, you’d see alot of bodybuilders with rashes (hives) and other allergy like symptoms after a big workout, something I have never seen in all the years I’ve been going to gym.

I personally believe this idea is flawed but that’s just my opinion.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by kingpole
These are bad all around, try bee pollen grown locally or instead take ginseng. Ginseng cured me of my allergies I use to be a chronic benydryll nasal spray user. Th8is may of been one of the things I was doing that caused ed for me for six years.

Note: if you are allergic to bee stings don’t take bee pollen.

Bee Pollen I have never tried, do you eat it? Pill form?
Maybe take Ginseng everyday now? Ginseng for allergies, never heard of that!

Claritin D can really screw with your erection and orgasm.

Well right now, I can barely breath out of my nose and my nose boogers and hard as a rock, and dripping. I have been shooting water/salt into my nose, but nothing is working, my nose is blocked.

Now should I take a sinus decongestant? Or tough it out? I can barely breath out of my nose, I upped my siberian ginseng and just started taking bee pollen pills, not sure if it works? Now whats worse, not being able to breath out of your nose or taking the decongestants? I don’t know? =S

Ok well what’s worse? Taking half a decongestant maybe 4 times a week or not taking anything and possibly getting sinusitus? Sinusitus you need antibiotics.

This thread is for anti histamines, maybe decongestants are less severe a half a pill, would be 160 mg of acetomitophen and 15 mg

Pseudophedrine hydrochloride. I was freaking out 10 minutes ago because my nose was almost 100% blocked, took a decongestant hope it helps!

Originally Posted by pauly891

Ok well what’s worse? Taking half a decongestant maybe 4 times a week or not taking anything and possibly getting sinusitus? Sinusitus you need antibiotics.

This thread is for anti histamines, maybe decongestants are less severe a half a pill, would be 160 mg of acetomitophen and 15 mg

Pseudophedrine hydrochloride. I was freaking out 10 minutes ago because my nose was almost 100% blocked, took a decongestant hope it helps!

Antibiotics will potentially have - worse/more - possible side effects than decongestants or AH’s. I suggest that my patients who have difficulty sleeping, and who have tried natural methods first, try Chlorphenamine Maleate (Piriton, an ‘older’ antihistamine) before specific sleeping tablets, as it causes mild drowsiness in many people, especially around normal sleeping times, and has a fraction of the typical potential side effects of many sleeping meds.

There are many components of a healthy lifestyle. If you eat a good diet, exercise well, moderate your stress levels, your alcohol intake, get enough sleep etc., a few mild medications will not usually be too detrimental (even fairly long-term).

If you are a walking garbage tip and live on poor food and booze, that is enough to make any meds potentially tip you into a state of lower functioning.

Unfortunately, we do not live ‘natural’ lives, so occasionally we have to resort to ‘un-natural’ measures to help us through. Most people’s allergies would disappear if they could live ‘natural lives,’ but we live in modern housing and eat processed foods etc. Meds are never ‘good’, but often they are no worse than the life choices we often make for ourselves, like eating fast-food and drinking whiskey.

Don’t worry about the decongestants and antihistamines. Do bear in mind that your need for them is likely to increase the further you get from natural living.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by gprent
What brand, kind and amount of ginseng do you take?

At the time I was taking Korean Ginseng Longs brand from Longs drug store. I also used American Gensing. I say 200 to 250 mg of the Korean and 500 to 1000ng of the American ginseng.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Gensing and other natural approaches for seasonal allergies.

Hay Fever and Seasonal Allergies Relief | tayana.com.auMy daughter suffers from hay fever and it’s that time of the year again when it’s .. Ginseng is another highly regarded immune booster, and, like OPCs, .. For example, teary eyes and burning nasal discharge are best treated with ..
Http://tayana.com.au/./hay-fever-an…llergies-relief - Cached

Licorice in high dosages can raise blood pressure and kill your sex drive.
Ginseng can raise blood pressure.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

You have to build up your immune system. This may take time.

A recipe to clear sinus that may help.

Boil vinegar and sniff the vapors. This is a recipe my grandmother gave me it would work but I had to do it several times a day. My nose felt like it had an over sized dildo stuck up it.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46 AM.