Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DMSO and Collagen softening.

Originally Posted by jellogecko
Interesting news. Please keep us updated.

Where do you get your DMSO and iodine? Are your erections also/still hard(er)? You say erections are easier to attain and maintain, but would you say that is due to increased feeling/libido or that the feeling is the same but better circulation or something?

Thanks in advance.

Better circulation it would seem.

My glans is dark red when fully erect now and shiny, inductive of good circulation, whereas before it was mostly merely pink.

This morning it was deep cherry and BIG. I would say I would have measured 7.5” and well over 6.5” in girth, but I wasn’t going to halt the proceedings with my wife to measure.

There have been occasions in the past, which my wife calls the seventh wave, where my unit presents its self like that, but now this is all the time and my erections are bordering in painful occasionally from the over-engorgement.

I can’t wait to start hanging again to see what the DMSO does to connective tissue.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by marinera
Alek20063 - DMSO and hanging

So, a small group tried DMSO over a short period and saw no results.

This group didn’t describe any structure to their efforts over longer time frames or what state their penises were in prior to trying the DMSO or whether they had gained using other methods.

Their report differs little from opinion, and as such, offers little data regarding the actual ability for DMSO to work to help PEers to make thier dicks bigger.

DMSO is proven to cross the skin membrane and into deeper tissues in the body, making many drugs more easily deliverable.

DMSO is so effective as a healing agent that top athletes use it, and owners of million-dollar horses use it as a rub-down linament.

I have noticed an immediate over-engorgement of my glans and what seems like a bigger dick in general, and while I haven’t measured as yet, I am going to return to hanging to test my hypothesis that DMSO makes collagenous tissue more plastic and therefore more prone to lengthening under load.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
So, a small group tried DMSO over a short period and saw no results.

This group didn’t describe any structure to their efforts over longer time frames or what state their penises were in prior to trying the DMSO or whether they had gained using other methods.

Their report differs little from opinion, and as such, offers little data regarding the actual ability for DMSO to work to help PEers to make thier dicks bigger.

DMSO is proven to cross the skin membrane and into deeper tissues in the body, making many drugs more easily deliverable.

DMSO is so effective as a healing agent that top athletes use it, and owners of million-dollar horses use it as a rub-down linament.

I have noticed an immediate over-engorgement of my glans and what seems like a bigger dick in general, and while I haven’t measured as yet, I am going to return to hanging to test my hypothesis that DMSO makes collagenous tissue more plastic and therefore more prone to lengthening under load.

Amazing info here. I have been putting dmso and paba on mine, with little changes this far. How long until you saw results? I mixed paba with my dmso in the same bottle. Takes a long time to try also. I actually seem to shrivel up a tad after applying it, ad it kind of itches. How long do you leave it on?

I apply iodine first, then the DMSO and leave it on.

It never itches or burns.

I apply twice a day, morning and mid-afternoon.

I noticed better expansion after a couple of days.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit

…..

Their report differs little from opinion, and as such, offers little data regarding the actual ability for DMSO to work to help PEers to make thier dicks bigger.

….

Dude, your report differs little from opinion too, with the difference that you are just one.

Originally Posted by a-unit
I apply iodine first, then the DMSO and leave it on.

It never itches or burns.

I apply twice a day, morning and mid-afternoon.

I noticed better expansion after a couple of days.

What would iodine do to the penis?

Originally Posted by marinera
Dude, your report differs little from opinion too, with the difference that you are just one.

Precisely.

The majority of what is posted here is just that, as a guideline for others to gain some perspective and encouragement to bash on.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’m interested A-unit,

As in all your logs, let’s see what comes of this.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
What would iodine do to the penis?

For healing of scar tissue from years of PE.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Behemoth
I’m interested A-unit,

As in all your logs, let’s see what comes of this.

Well yes, I’ve struggled with a plateau for two years, and am constantly trying new things to see some growth.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Interesting I had no idea iodine dissolved scar tissue? Where did you read this? Doesn’t PABA do the same?

You may like to have a read of this.

The Healing Power of Potassium Iodide (SSKI)

http://www.olaloa.com/the-healing-p…odide-sski.html


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Interesting I had no idea iodine dissolved scar tissue? Where did you read this? Doesn’t PABA do the same?

Apparently iodine is well researched and there are no end to the articles discussing the benefits of iodine consumption for thyroid health, but no clinical discussions regarding DMSO and iodine applied topically to ones penis.

That bit has been pioneered by others here and tried by myself on an on-going basis.

As I stated above, my early observation is that the glans inflates more lividly and seems larger and erections seem easier to attain.

The latter may be a subjective response to the overall improvement in my dicks appearance.

Not sure about the paba though.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Behemoth
You may like to have a read of this.

The Healing Power of Potassium Iodide (SSKI)

http://www.olaloa.com/the-healing-p…odide-sski.html

Thanks. Good reading.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Interesting I had no idea iodine dissolved scar tissue? Where did you read this? Doesn’t PABA do the same?

In my reading it suggests PABA could help peyriones disease, so it may be similar to DMSO in its healing of scar tissue, and certainly in the softening of epidermis, as does DMSO.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 PM.