Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Deconditioning Break Thread - please share the effect it had

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Craven, do not hit that plateau before you plan to try your cycle approach. You will regret it. It will take a long time get out of the
Plateau area. You have to cycle while conditioned to give your unit time to repair itself, but to be ready to get back into the exercises,
And to come back for repair and back to work. It is my belief that you can callus your cock. Cycling is like rotating for a fresher cock,
But it will take what ever time you choose to give it a repair break, and once the break is over, you have a fresh unit to start working with.

I saw my fastest gains doing this. I think it makes so much sense and it made PEing a hell of a lot easier.

Think Tntjockey is onto something here.

I am a newbie who used a noose extender for about 3 months and then moved over to Monkeybar’s Vacextender for a few months. I normally took a one day rest break though sometimes a bit longer. I then had a couple of blister accidents (the first probably because I got over enthusiastic with the tension and was inexperienced in using the Vacextender). The second blister occurred a day after a two week deconditioning break after the first blister because I was checking regularly and forgot to replace the sealing sleeve properly after a check.

Before the first blister I achieved good flaccid gains but no increase in BEPL. I also noticed my glans and the area behind it was more sensitive and my EQ eventually declined with the hard flaccid syndrome. Anyway I have had an enforced 3 week break because of the two blisters and have recommenced using the noose and a silicon comfort sleeve. Now my glans etc is not oversensitive and my EQ is much better (equivalent to after I started PE). I intend to go back to Vacextending two weeks after the second blister. The noose/ silicon sleeve is ok but tends to slip especially if I try to increase the tension too much.

I believe I now am starting to get increases in BEPL (about 1/4”) but it depends on EQ which varies probably because of my age. I am 65.

Believe I will now try TNTjockey’s technique of two weeks on/ one week off (with one rest day each week). Expect to maintain better EQ that way. Also avoids soreness and hypersensitivity which slows down extending as you need more breaks between stretches. Being uncut probably makes this more of an issue as our glans tend to be more sensitive anyway.

I had to take a 1 month break maybe a year ago due to illness. Didn’t lose any gains. When I got back to PE, it seemed like I was able to get much better response in my pumping. While I’m not a big believer in taking scheduled breaks like 5 days on, 1 day off sort of thing (I think your cock gets plenty of rest when you are asleep and between sessions if you are not using some sort of ADS), I do think stepping away from PE for significant periods (i.e. 6 months on, 1 month off - but not a hard schedule) can be beneficial.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

The decondition programming idea that’s been taken up by so many here needs to die. I mean c’mon…. let’s all wear out our dicks to the point they don’t work and fry our brains watching porn so we can force ourselves to keep pe’ing, and then plan a week of rest and see what happens. Oh look what happened….. Your dick is smaller and the blood vessels have shrunken so much you can’t even get a good erection anymore. It’s flawed logic to begin with and killing motivation left and right. In short it’s a dumb idea to begin with.

Instead of forcing PE and then burning out losing months and months to rest and find an excuse to come back, there’s a better approach. Why not progress very slowly and condition your kegel muscles first along with the fascia and all the neural connections, and then see how quickly you heal before increasing pressure, reps, and time. Right now I bet none of you can even pull your penis out for a stretch while flexing your pc muscle for more than a minute. It’s pretty hard to do for a lot, but an important prexercise to beild up erectile strength for PE.

Once you can master kegeling hard while performing 3 sets of 50, 75-80% EQ erect wet jelqs for 3-4 seconds each and not bloody yourself with red spots you know you have a bigger and stronger erection than most. There is no better indicator of PE than red spots because thay are the markers for healing time you can see and measure.

And I will harp on it again, PE should be a practice and NOT a sport. If you are PE’ing for more than 20 minutes a day and your erections have suffered…. You are wrong! The purpose of PE is to have a bigger dick that works, not a shriveled discolored one that only flops around. That and a bunch of excuses are going to get you in big trouble with your lovers. PE needs to be considered more like masterbation in private, you get yourself ready, wind up, hit it a few times, and then BOOM! You’re done. If you can’t figure out how get it done in under a quarter hour then you’re doing too much and probably need a break anyways.

Make PE a brief sprint a couple times a week, and a walk through the park every day. You can’t go wrong if you listen to your body and understand how YOU heal.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
The decondition programming idea that’s been taken up by so many here needs to die. I mean c’mon…. let’s all wear out our dicks to the point they don’t work and fry our brains watching porn so we can force ourselves to keep pe’ing, and then plan a week of rest and see what happens. Oh look what happened….. Your dick is smaller and the blood vessels have shrunken so much you can’t even get a good erection anymore. It’s flawed logic to begin with and killing motivation left and right. In short it’s a dumb idea to begin with.

Instead of forcing PE and then burning out losing months and months to rest and find an excuse to come back, there’s a better approach. Why not progress very slowly and condition your kegel muscles first along with the fascia and all the neural connections, and then see how quickly you heal before increasing pressure, reps, and time. Right now I bet none of you can even pull your penis out for a stretch while flexing your pc muscle for more than a minute. It’s pretty hard to do for a lot, but an important prexercise to beild up erectile strength for PE.

Once you can master kegeling hard while performing 3 sets of 50, 75-80% EQ erect wet jelqs for 3-4 seconds each and not bloody yourself with red spots you know you have a bigger and stronger erection than most. There is no better indicator of PE than red spots because thay are the markers for healing time you can see and measure.

And I will harp on it again, PE should be a practice and NOT a sport. If you are PE’ing for more than 20 minutes a day and your erections have suffered…. You are wrong! The purpose of PE is to have a bigger dick that works, not a shriveled discolored one that only flops around. That and a bunch of excuses are going to get you in big trouble with your lovers. PE needs to be considered more like masterbation in private, you get yourself ready, wind up, hit it a few times, and then BOOM! You’re done. If you can’t figure out how get it done in under a quarter hour then you’re doing too much and probably need a break anyways.

Make PE a brief sprint a couple times a week, and a walk through the park every day. You can’t go wrong if you listen to your body and understand how YOU heal.

I don’t recognise myself in anything you said. I’m trying not to be offended by your over-confident message, but it’s difficult.
Best wishes,
Gus


Last edited by gus1029 : 03-18-2013 at .

Thats good, because I didn’t write this for you.

I wrote what I wrote for the newbies who buy into all the mainstream theories and crap that’s just getting them nowhere in a hurry. If you read any of my stuff in other threads you’ll see the same advice. Work harder, do more in less time, train your kegel muscles and your penis as a whole, and keep this little hobby a tiny fraction of your life….. Don’t obsess over your cock if you ever want anyone other than you to touch it.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Thats good, because I didn’t write this for you.

I wrote what I wrote for the newbies who buy into all the mainstream theories and crap that’s just getting them nowhere in a hurry. If you read any of my stuff in other threads you’ll see the same advice. Work harder, do more in less time, train your kegel muscles and your penis as a whole, and keep this little hobby a tiny fraction of your life….. Don’t obsess over your cock if you ever want anyone other than you to touch it.

I see… Thanks for replying. It sounded a bit like we are all idiots who know nothing but s***.
Cheers,
Gus

I think TGD is right on. I cant speak for everyone, everyone’s cock is different. But for me, I can’t even fathom a decon break, tried it once just to see for about a month and it made no difference. What seems to make all the difference to me is listening to your dick. When I do more PE my dick seems to tell me it likes it by the PI’s I get. Pumping, which I’ve been doing most,takes time in a day, just like hanging, though pumping I find much more enjoyable. Today while the gf was at work and I had no tv because of the fucking snow, I pumped 5 sets and did a set of clamping after. My dick looked like its been through a war after, sure, but a few hours later when the gf comes home and just a simple kiss starts making me hard again, I know the war made him stronger.. And I just got done fucking her with a rock solid cock that after cumming could have gone more rounds.. Whether or not I gain anything, just being “that guy” makes every minute of what I do worth it ;)

Been PEing for 2 months straight with no rest days. Yesterday I took a break from extending but not from jelqing and manual stretching. Woke up this morning and had zero discomfort on my dick, then did something I don’t usually do. I jelqed and manually stretched when I got up. I think extending at 4kg works the tunica better than manually stretching at over 15kg. This might have something to do with the angle. Manual stretching at between 6 and 8 o’clock and extending at 12 o’clock. MY dick seems to be recovering fast so breaks of more than two days should be considered decon breaks.

Whenever I wet jelq my morning wood is exceptional.

With all the hanging I do I mostly don’t have the time for the jelqs and I miss the added erection quality.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’ll admit sometimes I go on rants here and lose focus.

So allow me to make it as painless as possible for everyone to understand.

PE’ing for months on end and then suddenly taking a break because your growth trickles in is just wasting time. Not only that, it’s a lazy way of periodizing your training. I don’t care if that’s what all the other guys are doing, half of them do it because they see others doing it and don’t think twice. Instead of a complete break taking two steps back to take one step forward when you resume, you should be rethinking your PE methods. One method I have in mind and have been using for a while is the Russian powerlifting cycle where you make progress as usual until gains stop, but instead of doing more and burning out you go back two or three steps and PE on the same days with the same exercises as usual but cut back on intensity, reps, and time.

For instance let’s say you’re doing your wet jelqs for 200 reps twice a week with some clamping sets for sets of 5 minutes. Well, when you burn out or stop making gains you can start by cutting that number in half to do just 100 wet jelqs twice a week and sporadically throwing in clamping sets until you feel ready. Even with this light routine, I still recommend some wet jelqs daily and light stretches to break up any blood clots and help with healing.

You see, that’s what I was trying to get at when I lost focus. Don’t take complete breaks if you don’t have to…. It’s just too easy to put it off and put it off and then completely forget. Keep your training days as scheduled but cut back on intensity and retrain your penis with lighter work until you feel you can handle more without red spots or bruising.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

TheGreaterDivider, you don’t appear to have made much in the way of gains. Surely only men who have 1+ inch gains have any authority on this forum. With 2 months of PE under my belt even I have gained a 1/4 inch, but I still haven’t a clue what works and what doesn’t.

Originally Posted by bogtrotter
TheGreaterDivider, you don’t appear to have made much in the way of gains. Surely only men who have 1+ inch gains have any authority on this forum. With 2 months of PE under my belt even I have gained a 1/4 inch, but I still haven’t a clue what works and what doesn’t.

Everybody’ opinion is welcome on this forum, as long the poster is doing a bit of effort in posting something that makes sense on his part, can be understood by the reader and does not contain personal remarks. Anyone can disagree with what is posted as long he stays civil and of course can value much or less what other members think, but don’t tell anyone that he has ‘no authority’. Opinions don’t require authorithy, they rely on their’ own value.

TGD, I think if you express your views with less of a ‘all but me understand shit’ attitude it would be better.


Last edited by marinera : 03-20-2013 at .

Deconditioning doesn’t have to mean doing nothing, it can be just doing less than you have been

I agree with TGD just ease up and focus on another area for a while.

My personal experience, at one point I had been pumping 5 days a week for up to an hour at about 5-6”hg with no gains.
I took a break and clamped for a couple of months again without gains however when I started pumping again I found I couldn’t go near 5”hg and I was getting similar expansion as before at only 2.5”hg so even though I’d been clamping for those months I’d clearly deconditioned somewhat.

Still didn’t gain though so make of it what you will !

Originally Posted by bogtrotter
TheGreaterDivider, you don’t appear to have made much in the way of gains. Surely only men who have 1+ inch gains have any authority on this forum. With 2 months of PE under my belt even I have gained a 1/4 inch, but I still haven’t a clue what works and what doesn’t.


The gains you see under my sig were only gains I made over a year. I actually started with 4” in length and 4” in girth when I began my PE career at 14. So you see I’ve been at this for a little over 10 years now and gained over 4.5” in length and 2” in girth, and am now working on girth along the shaft for visual asthetics rather than adding girth just at the base. Anyone who’s been at it long enough knows adding girth at the base is easier, and adding girth to the upper part of the shaft and the head can be a real bitch.

That’s 10+ years of tugging, hanging, jelqing, dry jelqing, pumping, clamping, bending, bruising, and injuring myself to determine two questions….. How can I make my penis grow? Ok, how can I make my penis grow even faster? Surprise to say it has to do with what I keep saying “Less is always more!”. And you absolutely want to “pay your dues” to work with lesser intensity for a while until your penis can handle something a little harder without any signs of injury. Put your time in doing wet jelqs, while making things fun because PE can be boring at times, and set very long term goals for yourself. That’s my best advice in a nutshell.

Also there are going to be weeks or months where you don’t gain anything, and then there are times where you gain tons with the average stretch, jelq, kegel plans. Don’t get hung up on what the tape measurer says and just keep paying your dues for a little while longer. In the end it pays off well to get jelqing down perfect and know how your body responds to certain stimulus, instead of the guess and check and hurt yourself method.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

The human penis does grow until 21-ish right? Mine defo got bigger after the age of 14 without any PE. Not that I question your results, but you may want to factor that in I guess.

Best,

Gus

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 AM.