Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cure for Discoloration

12

Cure for Discoloration

Well this site is just absolutely amazing! I have been on a short trial of clamping for like 5 weeks now. And all I can say is wow it works my Babe noticed one night a week ago by telling me she felt more narrow (but in fact it’s me getting bigger/wider :) …). Music to my ears

But this last week I managed to be a little to hard on my Penis. I have been clamping at a good enough pressure and continuously looked it over during my clamp sessions to watch out for wrong color and or feeling. But now I have managed to create this wrong color, first it was a little red but later last week since I didn’t stop clamping it got worse. This would be noticed by my babe and I felt really afraid I had gone over the limit for what is good.

So I thought there must be more info about this on Thunder’s since so many have started to clamp and have been doing it far more and longer than me. Well I had a search and voila several different solutions came up. And now I’m doing short pumping sessions at a moderate pressure level, it is working for me. I will continue to do this until it is gone, and no more clamping meanwhile. I have already gotten less red/dark on the spots where I was beginning to see this.

Now I’m doing them twice a day one time in the morning for 10 minutes and one time in the afternoon for 10 minutes.

And if it looks like this on the outside, think about what it must be like on the inside of the corpus spongiosum and corpora cavernosa inside our dicks!

This is why I will continue to use this moderate form of pumping when I start to clamp again to prevent them from ever appear again!

I will of course also go back to the same pressure I used before all this, I thought I did but since this happened it’s not likely. Have to do it a little less hard…

I should also tell you I take 400mg of E-vitamin every day as well as one good pill a day with fish oil OMEGA-3 that have high levels EPA 35%, DHA 35%. I also eat at least one tomato every day since it’s so full of good vitamins and other for the heart and libido.

I exercise with floor-ball twice a week.

Thank you thank you thank you all good PE fellows.

Discoloration:

Some info about what it is and why it can be a bad thing :( . Scared me, but now I know how to heal thanks to the members of this splendid and superior site on the net about PE! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemosiderin

Here is the solution that I use to fix my problems with color and prevent future trouble with my Penis.

A Scientific Explanation for Discoloration?

MDC - Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

For those with severe discoloration there are other methods to use as well, with some chemicals. I don’t need this since this mild form of pumping works fine for me :) . But below is a link to success story/discussion with chemicals.

Before And After Discoloration Removal Pics (Tips Too!)


Big bent going bigger straighter

I have been using Lasonil, it is a bruise treatment cream and it gets rid of discoloration good as.

Is this an over the counter cream? Where can we get this? How long does it take to see results ?.

Originally Posted by Pestarter
Well this site is just absolutely amazing! I have been on a short trial of clamping for like 5 weeks now. And all I can say is wow it works my Babe noticed one night a week ago by telling me she felt more narrow (but in fact it’s me getting bigger/wider :) …). Music to my ears

But this last week I managed to be a little to hard on my Penis. I have been clamping at a good enough pressure and continuously looked it over during my clamp sessions to watch out for wrong color and or feeling. But now I have managed to create this wrong color, first it was a little red but later last week since I didn’t stop clamping it got worse. This would be noticed by my babe and I felt really afraid I had gone over the limit for what is good.

So I thought there must be more info about this on Thunder’s since so many have started to clamp and have been doing it far more and longer than me. Well I had a search and voila several different solutions came up. And now I’m doing short pumping sessions at a moderate pressure level, it is working for me. I will continue to do this until it is gone, and no more clamping meanwhile. I have already gotten less red/dark on the spots where I was beginning to see this.

Now I’m doing them twice a day one time in the morning for 10 minutes and one time in the afternoon for 10 minutes.

And if it looks like this on the outside, think about what it must be like on the inside of the corpus spongiosum and corpora cavernosa inside our dicks!

This is why I will continue to use this moderate form of pumping when I start to clamp again to prevent them from ever appear again!

I will of course also go back to the same pressure I used before all this, I thought I did but since this happened it’s not likely. Have to do it a little less hard…

I should also tell you I take 400mg of E-vitamin every day as well as one good pill a day with fish oil OMEGA-3 that have high levels EPA 35%, DHA 35%. I also eat at least one tomato every day since it’s so full of good vitamins and other for the heart and libido.

I exercise with floor-ball twice a week.

Thank you thank you thank you all good PE fellows.

Discoloration:

Some info about what it is and why it can be a bad thing :( . Scared me, but now I know how to heal thanks to the members of this splendid and superior site on the net about PE! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemosiderin

Here is the solution that I use to fix my problems with color and prevent future trouble with my Penis.

A Scientific Explanation for Discoloration?

MDC - Shedding the Snake: Peeling to Remove Discoloration

For those with severe discoloration there are other methods to use as well, with some chemicals. I don’t need this since this mild form of pumping works fine for me :) . But below is a link to success story/discussion with chemicals.

Before And After Discoloration Removal Pics (Tips Too!)

How long have you been PEing. From your start date, you are a newbie and already clamping. Your gains will not cement, they will only be temporally. You need to condition your dick with the newbie routine for at least 3 months, and you Will be amazed. I have been PEing for 2 years and joined this forum about 7 months ago and am still using the newbie routine cause it works and I have been clamping for months now. The gains can be quick if you do it right.

So many things people say around here are taken as absolute fact. You can make permanent gains before being on the newbie routine for 3 months. It’s not as if one day, magically your cock is conditioned and you can start making gains.

It’s just wise to stay on the newbie routine for about 3 months in order to start slowly and avoid injury.


Starting size: 7"x5.25" bp

Current size: 7.25"x5.875" bp

Goal size: 8.75"x6" bp

Hello again, let me explain one thing. I’m not new to PE if you search my nick you will find a post explaining about how long I have been on and off and on with trying to enlarge/straighten my P.

I have done allot and I keep a good look at my P. while clamping I don’t just put it on and do something else for 10min. before removing the clamp. I keep kegeling and massaging my P during these 10min.

A new question though, have someone been able to clamp without discoloration. I clamp a little less hard now and it works quite well, but I can’t seem to get the same pressure and result from this. I’m afraid I only toughen up my P so it will be even harder to gain?

Another topic and question how do you guys insert all of the fun smileys?!


Big bent going bigger straighter

The world of PE does not exist entirely within this forum!! Anyway bruise cream is over the counter at any chemist, about 10 bucks Australian, you do your part of the math. If ya keep PE’ing the results are slow but if ya stop for a week it will clear it up pretty quick. DO NOT PE WITH IT ON. Bruise cream thins your blood to break down clots and congealed blood, therefore if you PE with thinner blood you get more bruising.. Duh.. Go hard!

Originally Posted by Revolution
So many things people say around here are taken as absolute fact. You can make permanent gains before being on the newbie routine for 3 months. It’s not as if one day, magically your cock is conditioned and you can start making gains.

It’s just wise to stay on the newbie routine for about 3 months in order to start slowly and avoid injury.

Right.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by smk5366
The world of PE does not exist entirely within this forum!!

News for me.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
How long have you been PEing. From your start date, you are a newbie and already clamping. Your gains will not cement, they will only be temporally. You need to condition your dick with the newbie routine for at least 3 months, and you Will be amazed. I have been PEing for 2 years and joined this forum about 7 months ago and am still using the newbie routine cause it works and I have been clamping for months now. The gains can be quick if you do it right.

What I don’t understand is why you’re advising him to condition his penis before moving onto more hardcore shit when you yourself are continuing to gain from the Newbie Routine after months (years?) of exercise. You do realize you are a walking example against the conditioning advice/theory?


This signature is closed for the public.

Do I get a prize or something? ;)

Glad to hear it worked for you as it did for me!

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
What I don’t understand is why you’re advising him to condition his penis before moving onto more hardcore shit when you yourself are continuing to gain from the Newbie Routine after months (years?) of exercise. You do realize you are a walking example against the conditioning advice/theory?

Let me answer your question. I have been injured from PEing. When I first started PE, I was a member of another site, Which incidentally was full of very angry people. The site had no routines as this site did, no such thing as newbie routines. Reading what was successful for others, I immediately started hanging and jelqing a lot. I finally took my penis to the limit of injuring myself and had to take a 6 month break, if not a little bit longer and lost most of my gains. The other site which no longer exists, thank God, never threaded safety as much as this one does. I stumbled on to this site and joined but, and just hung out and read the exercises to figure out if I were going to risk getting damaging again. I found that it was suggested to start with the newbie routine so I did. At first I saw very little gains of both length and girth, but I did see some. After about 3 months of the newbie, I started clamping and saw some gains and figured I would leave the newbie routine and move on to next routine which increases the length of time exercising and continue to clamp. I saw no more gains, yet was taking a lot of my time. I did this for about a month and a half and still nothing. I saw faster gains on the newbie in a month and a half than with this exercise. So I thought, let me go back to the newbie and continue clamping. I saw gains again. I also learned that my body reacts better when I am not over doing it. The newbie is a warm up before clamping for me, sort like stretching before running or playing a sport. For me to much can hinder what I am striving for. Am I a walking example of the conditioning advice/theory. I don’t think so. I have just found what works for me and maybe it may work for others. It is best to start slowly in PE than to jump right in, cause we are talking about our dick. We must try to reduce risk at all cost doing this, cause we all know, these are dangerous exercises especially clamping.

By the way Beasty, athletes start practice months before the actuall games begin, because they are conditioning their body. They then move on to other exercises, but still use the first exercise they started with. Are they walking examples against the conditioning advice/theory as you stated that I am? By the way, I’m not pissed with your comment, infact I appreciate it. I had an opportunity to share my success here. Take care bro.

There was no reason for you to get pissed off about it, tnt, if you did. I am also a walking example against the conditioning theory. I still maintain that you too are one.

If we take your recorded history into account you claim you were on a more hardcore routine, with more intense exercises that also lasted longer (you mentioned it took up a lot of your time), you then dropped this routine and began to the Newbie Routine, which subsequently gave you gains. How is it possible that you gained from the Newbie Program if your penis was already conditioned to the more intense exercises? This goes against the popular opinion on these boards tnt, that the more conditioned the more intense and longer lasting your routine has to be to continue to grow.

May I also point out you are not in any way certain that your gains were due to the combined clamping and Newbie Routine program. You claim gains came again when you started the Newbie Routine for a second time and that you had no gains when clamping alone. Perhaps you would continue to gain without clamping? You cannot be certain unless you stopped clamping for a considerable time and continued with the Newbie Routine.

Athletes have a different sort of ‘conditioned’ to PEers.


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I had an opportunity to share my success here. Take care bro.

Don’t think that as an attack on you tnt, I was merely enquiring as I myself find it very easy to gain from the Newbie Program solely. I have also noticed that less exercise is beneficial for me.


This signature is closed for the public.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Detoxication cureDoubleweenerMale Supplements603-03-2006 02:55 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.