Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Combining clamping and pumping for girth

123

Combining clamping and pumping for girth

For you fellas who have combined clamping and pumping for girth gains, I have a question for you: Do you clamp first or pump first in your typical routine? I just bought a manual pump with gauge and want to start integrating pumping into my girth routine next week. I just started back about five weeks ago after a year hiatus. I’ve been doing two 10-minute clamping sets per session, four days a week. I’m thinking of replacing one of the 10-minute clamping sets with a 10-minute pumping set for this upcoming week. The following week I’m planning to add in an additional clamping set for a total of three 10-minute sets (2 clamping and 1 pumping, in that order). I’ll do some light jelqing, followed by warm wrap as warm down. What do you think of this routine?

get a cock ring that’ll fit in the tube :)

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
get a cock ring that’ll fit in the tube :)

Seriously? What’s the benefit with this approach?

Hey B…rex:

I’m real confused on the whole issure of clamping. Isn’s clamping dangerous by cutting off the blood supply to the penile tissue? Also, same issue with the cock ring although temporary. Cutting the blood supply off to the tissue will cause the tissue to become oxygen starved and die. I do realize that the whole idea is to trap the blood in and expand the tissue much like a balloon that retains it shape after many times of blowing it up and releasing the air. Cock rings were originally developed to maintain an erection by same design. Maybe I’m just overthinking the whole process but would like some other views on the subject. Thanks Steve

Originally Posted by Tennsteven
Hey B…rex:
I’m real confused on the whole issure of clamping. Isn’s clamping dangerous by cutting off the blood supply to the penile tissue? Also, same issue with the cock ring although temporary. Cutting the blood supply off to the tissue will cause the tissue to become oxygen starved and die. I do realize that the whole idea is to trap the blood in and expand the tissue much like a balloon that retains it shape after many times of blowing it up and releasing the air. Cock rings were originally developed to maintain an erection by same design. Maybe I’m just overthinking the whole process but would like some other views on the subject. Thanks Steve

The whole idea is to clamp tight enough to prevent blood outflow (surface veins) without preventing blood inflow (interior veins). So your tissue is constantly getting oxygenated blood. Also, for clamping, never go more than 10 min per rep. I’ve worn my cockring (1 1/2”) all day so far w/ no problems b/c I’m not erect all the time and I can continually kegel new blood in.

Brianrex,

I typically pump for (2) or (3) sets first, with light jelqing between pump sets. I get really hard again, then I apply the clamp. Sometimes I will do exercises with the clamp on; bends, jelqs, squeezes. Sometimes I will just put the clamp on and masturbate.

I can’t do this “superset” more than 3 times per week, my penis just gets to tired. To change things up, I will sometimes clamp first, OR clamp while I pump (using a 3” Tube).

Sounds like you are on the right track with your routine as you are just combining the two.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Originally Posted by fubar993
Brianrex,

I typically pump for (2) or (3) sets first, with light jelqing between pump sets. I get really hard again, then I apply the clamp. Sometimes I will do exercises with the clamp on; bends, jelqs, squeezes. Sometimes I will just put the clamp on and masturbate.

I can’t do this “superset” more than 3 times per week, my penis just gets to tired. To change things up, I will sometimes clamp first, OR clamp while I pump (using a 3” Tube).

Sounds like you are on the right track with your routine as you are just combining the two.

Thanks, man. I can’t remember if I asked you this before or not, but how long did it take you to make your girth gains?

My pump have a rubber and works like a cock ring I think you can use it too.

I clamp after pumping, the penis is much bigger. :)


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Okay, I incorporated a 10-minute set of pumping into my girth routine today. I kept the pressure low, between 4 and 5 hg, and kegeled continuously. I also wrapped the cylinder (2 1/4” x 12”) in a warm wrap. All I have to say is, Damn!! When I pulled out of the tube I was incredibly engorged…not puffy at all…very vascular. My head was much larger than normal. I immediately did some light jelqing, mixed with edging. I don’t know if all of this will hasten my girth gains, but it sure as felt good as hell. It took every ounce of my self-control not to pop, lol. I’m sitting here now with a warm wrap applied and wearing my 1 1/2” cock ring. I think I’ll give it a couple of hours and then I’m gonna have to relieve myself. The way I’m feeling now, it may be one of my biggest explosions ever!

Originally Posted by brianrex
Thanks, man. I can’t remember if I asked you this before or not, but how long did it take you to make your girth gains?

Been at the PE game 18 months now. I took 3 months off sometime in the middle, around this time last year. The company I worked for closed and I was out of work for 3 months. PE wasn’t my main focus.


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Originally Posted by fubar993
Been at the PE game 18 months now. I took 3 months off sometime in the middle, around this time last year. The company I worked for closed and I was out of work for 3 months. PE wasn’t my main focus.

Pretty good, man. Almost an inch of girth in less than a year and half. If I can gain half an inch in that time I’ll be happy!

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
get a cock ring that’ll fit in the tube :)

So do you wear the cock ring in the tube while you pump ??

Originally Posted by brianrex
Pretty good, man. Almost an inch of girth in less than a year and half. If I can gain half an inch in that time I’ll be happy!

You’ll do it. You have a good routine and you have been open in trying new things. Your penis has no choice but to grow now!


Start: EL: 5.8" EG: 4.8" Current: EL: Approx 7.0" EG: 5.7"

Originally Posted by ForMeAndMyWife
So do you wear the cock ring in the tube while you pump ??

Haven’t tried it. I’m still waiting for someone to explain the benefits.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Need Some Cable Clamping HelpW.B.H.Penis Enlargement1901-22-2005 06:01 PM
Pumping or clampingGapsealPenis Pumps911-04-2004 07:32 PM
Cable Clamping After Pumping?W.B.H.Penis Pumps510-22-2004 02:18 AM
Clamping - queries!wondering if...Penis Enlargement305-22-2004 06:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:38 AM.