Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cock has taken on new form.. weird..

Cock has taken on new form.. weird..

I noticed a little while ago, possibly about a week or two after I began PE, that it takes a little more effort for me to get a full-blown hard erection!

I noticed that when I get a hard on, the dick almost looks like it is un-raveling itself. (if this makes sense?) Or a better way to describe it is, when I am going from flaccid to erect, the penis sort of inflates slowly, and it looks allot bigger going up, because it inflates quicker, while at the start of the erection (going up), and doesn’t actually go properly hard till It is all the way up.

I’m sure what I am saying probably isn’t making much sense, I really don’t know which words to use for this! But i’m sure if you are in the same boat as me you will know what I am talking about.

One more thing I actually noticed last night. When I am on a semi, or even just a little inflated, my dick seems to look top-heavy now. Like just around the circumcision scar it balloons out to the top a bit. Looks weird, but apart from that I can deal with it; Does anybody know why this has happened?

One more thing; Has anybody noticed that it is allot harder to get full blown erections now? I used to just have to look at my cock, and think nice thoughts, and it would shoot up like a rocket, but now it seems to take allot more concentration.

Thanks


d_sutuous

This sounds like something a stoner might say. You come off a little confused man. If your having problems getting a full erection and your doing PE then your over doing it. If you take a few days off your member should be at full blown vagina humping length. If not then you have over done it.

Are you a hanger? If so this is normal. But it sounds like you are overtraining. A routine with rest days please? What are you doing as your PE routine??? Did you know weed contains estrogen which can effect your erection.

I think it’s just swelling from jelqing to hard. You’ll get used to it and will make some newbie gains. After that, you’ll notice it stays swollen most of the time. As long as you can still get a decent hardon, this shouldn’t be a problem.


Sep. 2003: 7" bpel x 5" eg June 2004: 7 & 1/4" bp x 5 & 3/8" eg Jan. 2005: 7.5 x 5.5 Goal: 8x6 "I always knew pe existed but didn't know where to start, until I found Thundersplace."

Originally Posted by thal
This sounds like something a stoner might say. You come off a little confused man. If your having problems getting a full erection and your doing PE then your over doing it. If you take a few days off your member should be at full blown vagina humping length. If not then you have over done it.

Are you a hanger? If so this is normal. But it sounds like you are overtraining. A routine with rest days please? What are you doing as your PE routine??? Did you know weed contains estrogen which can effect your erection.

Ha, how many stoners have you actually heard say that?
Alright, I can still get erections, just not ones that are 100% rock hard all the time. Probably about 90-95% (pretty hard, but still a teeny tiny little bit wobbly), and also when it is Vagina smashing time It gets hard enough.

Its not so much that it’s a worry. It’s more something I feel may be a common occurrence, as I said, it is hard to explain.
A bit like your cock takes more time to get hard, and extends out earlier from flaccid, almost appearing that their is a low erection angle, but when fully pumped it resumes normal position.


d_sutuous

Are you kegelling dude?

My dick rarely gets hard randomly, I require stimulation HOWEVER despite the lack of erections (for no reason) since PE’ing (only just started) and kegelling I definately get harder erections - it’s great.

Originally Posted by d_sut
One more thing; Has anybody noticed that it is allot harder to get full blown erections now? I used to just have to look at my cock, and think nice thoughts, and it would shoot up like a rocket, but now it seems to take allot more concentration.

I guess the million dollar question is, are you married or have a girlfriend? If you are and are having erection problems, you may be over working your dick. I have a similar problem in not being able to get a rock hard erection to measure, but if I’m about to have sex, there are no problems. I think that my PE work tends to satisfy the needs of my dick even though I don’t ejaculate. I don’t know if that makes sense. To me, my dick isn’t as sensitive as it used to be.

I think I know what you’re talking about d_sut. You don’t so much mean that you’re having erection problems, more that its just not as easy to get aroused (penis-wise, not necessarily brain-wise), am I right?

I think its the same with me, and I just put it down to the fact that your dick gets accustomed to being touched and thought about a lot more when you PE, so it takes more sensual touching and more erotic thoughts to get as erect. But thats just my opinion and my reasoning for why the same sort of thing has happened to me!


Start: 22 Mar 04: 6.5" BPEL x 4.6" EG & 6" head. As at: 1 Jan 05: 7.5" BPEL x 4.8-4.9" EG & 6.3" head.

Re-re-start!: 6 Feb 17: 6.9" BPEL x 4.9" EG & 5.5" head. As of: 23 Feb 17: 7.0" BPEL x 5.0" EG & 6.0" head.

Ideal: ASAP: 8+" BPEL x 5.5+" EG & 6.5+" head But will continue if the going is good!!

Graywolf; that does make sense! I feel the same way- PE does seem to satisfy the needs of my dick, and I base this assumption on the fact that I jerk off WAY less than I did before! And when you think about it, Jelqing is not THAT far off wanking anyway, so I recon this has heaps to do with it!

Inches: I am kegeling, but only for about 5 minutes maximum, and only on PE days. I am not the most proficient at kegeling- as I find it very tedious, and it would be the part of my PE routine that I concentrate on the least.
Saying that; I didn’t have any problems with getting a “rock hard” erection before I began doing PE.

Originally Posted by Rifor
I think I know what you’re talking about d_sut. You don’t so much mean that you’re having erection problems, more that its just not as easy to get aroused (penis-wise, not necessarily brain-wise), am I right?

I think its the same with me, and I just put it down to the fact that your dick gets accustomed to being touched and thought about a lot more when you PE, so it takes more sensual touching and more erotic thoughts to get as erect. But thats just my opinion and my reasoning for why the same sort of thing has happened to me!


Rifor: Talk about hitting the nail on the head! This thought actually crossed my mind the other day also. Yeah we are in the same boat!
I thought about when I started, and how I couldn’t stop myself from getting an erection during jelqing. It was annoying because every time I got one, I had to wait for it to subside, and waste more time etc.
After weeks of doing it, I only really get close to having a hard on once, during a 20 minute session. So YES that is very much so the case. My cock has become WELL more accustomed to being touched and manipulated, as all of ours have been now.


d_sutuous

Anyone else got the baseball bat thing starting to happen? Where it looks like your cock is starting to get a bit top-heavy, or it looks like it kind of mushrooms out a little near the circumcision scar, or near where that would be if you had one?


d_sutuous

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
cock ring experiencedk75Penis Enlargement310-25-2003 06:05 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34 PM.