Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cock Coil ADS

Fitting the CC

I have been experimenting with my CC and an issue I have discovered is how best to fit it.

I took Xeno’s advice and started out by first filling the HTW ( a scunci in my case), My coil is longer than Xeno’s or Root’s and my dick is shorter so it fits from the base to behind the groove on my unstretched flaccid when wound with a 5” ID. Think I will make a shorter one more like Xeno’s or Root’s to give me more scope for experimentation and allow me to up the weight by wearing two, one on top of the other..

Now when I am fitting the coil I usually start with a larger internal diameter ( say 6”) and start screwing the coil tight at the groove end on top of the HTW. I try to get a sufficient clamp so the head wont later slip through when I stretch the coil but loose enough so it does not get sore over time so I can wear it for long periods while out without readjustment. I am still practising to get this right. I am wondering if a bit of extra wrap under the coil near the groove might help?

I then start screwing down the coil from the front end so a get a reasonable clamp along the shaft. As I screw the coil gets longer and my flaccid starts stretching. Once I get about 2/3rds along I stop screwing down so the back end is a loose fit. If I need more stretch I just pull the coil apart a bit length ways. Seems to work but does seem to gradually lose its stretch over time and need an occasional pull to maintain the stretch. I reckon I get a pretty good stretch with this CC probably as good as an extender set on a soft stretch.

I found if I clamped other ways my dick is twisted like a corkscrew as I screw the coil tighter. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Might be a new form of PE.

What do you guys think? Xeno, do you have any comments on my technique?

Regards
Fred


Last edited by austfred : 11-04-2014 at . Reason: remove typos

Hi Fred. I think you and I approach attachment of the CC differently. For me, the entire length of the CC is only slightly larger than the final diameter that I will leave it in when I slide it over my HTW covered penis. I just slide it on, pulling my penis by the HTW to lengthen and thin my penis as it slides into the CC; once on, it may not require any tightening of the CC at all to be snug; if any tightening (twisting of the CC) is necessary, it’s just a slight twist. I think that your starting 6” diameter is way bigger than necessary; reducing that to near your flaccid girth should help with your “corkscrew” issue.

The screwing the CC from the front is, suffice it to say, confusing to me. Not sure if you’re comfortable with doing so and frankly I’m not sure that I am; I never thought I’d ask a dude to show me a picture of his dick and feel kinda weird doing so, but a CC’d dick photo might make it easier for me to understand what the situation that you’re dealing with is. Obviously, use the Cock Coil Pictures Thread if you do: /progress-reports-and-pictures/cock-coil-pictures.html; and please, feel free to decline! :)

But do let me know if there’s any other effort of assistance that I can offer.

Congrats though Fred; I’m sure that you’ll work out the kinks and find it helpful in your PE endeavors.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

xenolith,

>Hi Fred. I think you and I approach attachment of the CC differently. For me, the entire length of the CC is only slightly larger than the final diameter that I will leave it in when I slide it over my HTW covered penis.

Yes I might have made a rod for my back making the coil the length of my flaccid shaft. Will make a second shorter one.

> I just slide it on, pulling my penis by the HTW to lengthen and thin my penis as it slides into the CC; once on, it may not require any tightening of the CC at all to be snug; if any tightening (twisting of the CC) is necessary, it’s just a slight twist. I think that your starting 6” diameter is way bigger than necessary; reducing that to near your flaccid girth should help with your “corkscrew” issue.

I do something similar but find the 6” diameter makes it easier for me to put it on but I will see if I can achieve the same with a smaller starting ID..

>The screwing the CC from the front is, suffice it to say, confusing to me. Not sure if you’re comfortable with doing so and frankly I’m not sure that I am; I never thought I’d ask a dude to show me a picture of his dick and feel kinda weird doing so, but a CC’d dick photo might make it easier for me to understand what the situation that you’re dealing with is. Obviously, use the Cock Coil Pictures Thread if you do: /progress-reports-and-pictures/cock-coil-pictures.html; and please, feel free to decline! :

I may have not explained myself very well here. I hold the front of my penis and the first coil ring and screw the rest of the coil around my shaft so I am tightening the coil from front to back one ring at a time. It is not difficult or painful because the part of the coil that is rotating is hardly touching the shaft. I am gradually clamping from front toward the back till I get about two thirds along and then don,t bother with the last bit as I have now got a good grip. The bit I have to learn from trial and error is exactly how tight to grip so I get the stretch but stay comfortable for a long period stretch.

I have not outed Fred Jr on Thunders yet but am getting more relaxed about doing so. Was thinking of waiting till I can present a 7” BEPL. Think I would need a movie pic to show you what I am doing

Had another look at yours and Roots’pics. I notice that your coils are pretty much cylindrical with a presumably even grip along the shaft consistent with your advice. Roots is more hourglass shaped with presumably the best grip in the middle, I wonder if he gets the best stretch from the middle to the back with less tension in the front half? Mine looks more like yours for the front two thirds and then flairs out in an exaggerated version of Roots. I can easily keep screwing the back bit so I have a longer cylinder. The penis corkscrewing happened when I started out more like Roots coil and then tightened the coil towards the front. The front part of my penis turned with the coil. Was not painful but might get so if I left it for a long time. On the other hand could you call that a sort of rotational stretch? I wonder what it would do for growth. You probably would need to have a second coil wound the other way so you alternate the stretch.

>But do let me know if there’s any other effort of assistance that I can offer.

Thanks. You already have been very helpful

>Congrats though Fred; I’m sure that you’ll work out the kinks and find it helpful in your PE endeavors.

Thanks Yes I feel it is working OK I am really experimenting to try out different approaches. Think you have come up with something really great here that offers all sorts of possibilities. The simplicity of it makes it even more impressive. We all owe you a debt.

Regards
Fred

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Sounds like you are in essence bundling your dick in your version b. Which is a viable exercise(which I do for example in an extender). But would probably decrease the time you can wear the CC as it disrupts blood flow.

Makes sense. Did not really do it for any length of time. Did not know enough to persist with the corkscrew. Interesting though that the cock coil easily allows you to do it.

Regards
Fred

Omega Clamp

After finding out how good the CC is I decided to go back and check out some of Xeno’s other ideas and came across this - Did Xenolith ever post about the Omega Clamp

Xeno my apologies if I have stolen your thunder or promoted something you no longer see of value. I thought it might be of interest to those who are not already aware of it.

However it looks as if Xeno designed it to complement the CC and it looks as if it can do that fine. Apart from adding a bit of weight it should protect the corona from the end of the CC. I am not sure you need it to stop the CC falling off but I suppose with it you do not need to clamp the CC as tight. Looks as if it is easy to put on and off. Will make one as I have all the bits required with the possible exception of the foam. Not sure griptwist is sold here but there must be something that I can substitute

I noted that Modestoman who made one but found it uncomfortable after an hour. I suspect how long you can comfortably wear it may be related to how tight you clamp it. I find the same with the CC. There seems to a sweet spot where it is tight enough to work but too tight so it gets uncomfortable to wear long term.


Last edited by austfred : 11-06-2014 at . Reason: typo

Be aware that acronyms can cause confusion guys.

Originally Posted by austfred
After finding out how good the CC is I decided to go back and check out some of Xeno’s other ideas and came across this - Did Xenolith ever post about the Omega Clamp

Xeno my apologies if I have stolen your thunder or promoted something you no longer see of value. I thought it might be of interest to those who are not already aware of it.


No worries Fred; I like the OC.

Originally Posted by austfred
However it looks as if Xeno designed it to complement the CC and it looks as if it can do that fine. Apart from adding a bit of weight it should protect the corona from the end of the CC. I am not sure you need it to stop the CC falling off but I suppose with it you do not need to clamp the CC as tight.


Exactly right Fred. Before Tiger became so long, I used to use a relatively loose CC (over HTW of course) resting behind an OC that was positioned just behind the glans. This configuration gave a great tunica stretch (one can still stretch the CC behind the OC too). Now Tiger is too long to pull that off without being noticed all the time…I just use a CC in the conventional “snug” manner now…still get noticed though.

Originally Posted by austfred
Looks as if it is easy to put on and off.


Yep; although because it places no compression on the CS, I can pee without taking it off…easy peasy.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I think in this case its very fitting.
I suppose the omega clamp has its potential in leaving the CS open and thus allowing better bloodflow,


You got it ds! I could wear it all day; also used it with an around the waist configuration too…very comfortable and of course, reduces the “noticeability” :)

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

This may not be too much help right now since I took the last one (sorry), but this marketseller on amazon UK has what anyone seeking to create a CC needs in terms of the lead.

Maybe worth contacting them to see when they’re next getting some? It was through a seller called Vitamin Chaps, although the supplier is called Bullet I think. Bearing in mind it got shipped from the States, it cost me £10 all in. It weighs about 400g / 0.9lb, unsure of length as yet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B003OCAFEC

Like a chump I also ordered the heat shrink online but have a delivery estimate between the 4th and 24th of Nov, and I’m too tight to buy it separately :)


Aug 2015 - BPEL 7 // EG 5.125

Goal - BPEL 7.5 // EG 5.5 Progress With Pics & Stats

Lead has been turned into gold! Truly genius PE invention, xeno. It’s comfortable for hours when worn in its loosest configuration, and when tightened to the tunica stretch configuration it’s a bit of a PE workout in itself.

Has the CC configured in a cock ring style been your main post girth workout cock ring over the years?


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Just remembered, another benefit of the CC when used after pumping. Putting one on in a compression wrap configuration significantly aids in draining any post pump fluid retention. With a CC on, I estimate the fluid drains somewhere from 2-4 times faster, and can limit the amount of post pump donut formation.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Lead has been turned into gold! Truly genius PE invention, xeno. It’s comfortable for hours when worn in its loosest configuration, and when tightened to the tunica stretch configuration it’s a bit of a PE workout in itself.


It’s hard to tell…you like it right. :)

Congratulations BD, as far as I know, you’re the 4th homo sapiens with one.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Have all the ingredients now to make one of these, except for the hairband. Tried to find a hollow tube-type Scunci hairband online and in stores in the UK and can’t find. Anyone from the UK found this?


Start: 6" BPEL x 5" EG (mid)

Current: 7.562" BPEL x 5.56" EG (mid, near glans) x 6.125" EG (base)

Goal: 8.5" BPEL x 6.2" EG (whole shaft)

Originally Posted by waterman888
Have all the ingredients now to make one of these, except for the hairband. Tried to find a hollow tube-type Scunci hairband online and in stores in the UK and can’t find. Anyone from the UK found this?

If you get stuck you can get some Goody Girls ones from Monty at PE Weights at a fair price. When you check for hairbands in the shop make sure they stretch in both directions. Most of them don’t.

I ordered some from Monty and while I was waiting for them to arrive I finally found some Scunci ones in a local department store here in Australia after weeks of searching that also work even though they are wider than the recommended ones.

Fred

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM.