Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cock Coil ADS

Thanks Austfred.

Anyone with coil stats yet?

Fred’s absolutely correct, if you need heavier you can just wear two.

My lead is pretty soft, but it is hollow so that could be why. If I hold two feet out straight it will bend very slowly. It is DEFINITELY strong enough to be snug and do a good tunica stretch if I so desire though.

Originally Posted by austfred
Just made my first CC.


Fourth CC’d penis on the planet! :D

Enjoy the snug tug Fred; and your gains ;)

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by BPTony
Anyone with coil stats yet?


Tony, no one other than me has used one long enough to say; I can tell you that I know it’s helped me to obtain my better than average length…and girth gains…oops, I just gave away one of the two heretofore not mentioned desirable attributes of the CC…girth gains support…just one more left…c’mon roots, I know you can find it :) .

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
Tony, no one other than me has used one long enough to say; I can tell you that I know it’s helped me to obtain my better than average length…and girth gains…oops, I just gave away one of the two heretofore not mentioned desirable attributes of the CC…girth gains support…just one more left…c’mon roots, I know you can find it :) .

xeno

Girth support because of multiple circumferential fulcrums of the coil? Like in your strain ellipse thread?

Is the last one curvature correction since you can bend it against your curve?

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Girth support because of multiple circumferential fulcrums of the coil? Like in your strain ellipse thread?


Hadn’t thought of that roots; certainly could be operant…at the very least, the effect of circumferential fulcrums would have to be greater than the effect of…nothing.

Also, the CC can act as a cock ring quite effectively, maintaining a good plump in the portion of penis which exits the CC distally.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Is the last one curvature correction since you can bend it against your curve?


I thought that this was mentioned already; could be wrong. Either way, yes, the ability to hold one’s willy in a ‘)’ shape (that’s a depiction of two nuts and a curved dick :) ) thereby putting extra tension on the dorsal portion of the tunica has, I think, been the principle cause of the reduction of Tiger’s upward curve…which, I think, has manifested increased length.

The attribute that I was thinking of is the ability to get a wicked tunica stretch post pee (or at any other time) by gripping the CC with one hand and bending the portion of one’s willy which extends beyond the CC against the last coil of the CC; I do ‘em north, east and west…encouraging more upward curve, so I can take it out again, manifesting more length :) . Makes for a really good fulcrum assisted stretch.

Thanks for playing along roots.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
Fourth CC’d penis on the planet! :D

Enjoy the snug tug Fred; and your gains ;)

Xeno Thanks The design definitely presents a lot of possibilities. I found I can easily adjust the level of clamp at different parts of the shaft by a minor screw adjustment at that part of the coil.

Originally Posted by xenolith
The attribute that I was thinking of is the ability to get a wicked tunica stretch post pee (or at any other time) by gripping the CC with one hand and bending the portion of one’s willy which extends beyond the CC against the last coil of the CC; I do ‘em north, east and west…encouraging more upward curve, so I can take it out again, manifesting more length :) . Makes for a really good fulcrum assisted stretch.

Yeah that is a variation of the Wantsmore golf weight fulcrum stretch
Fred

Originally Posted by xenolith
Tony, no one other than me has used one long enough to say; I can tell you that I know it’s helped me to obtain my better than average length…and girth gains…oops, I just gave away one of the two heretofore not mentioned desirable attributes of the CC…girth gains support…just one more left…c’mon roots, I know you can find it :) .

xeno


Thank you Xeno. How much length approx have you gained?

Just ordered the components, so I too will soon be joining the exclusive cock coil club.


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Originally Posted by BPTony
Thank you Xeno. How much length approx have you gained?


You’re welcome Tony. So far, I’ve gained 2.125” BPEL (stats in my signature :) ).

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by BoneDog
Just ordered the components, so I too will soon be joining the exclusive cock coil club.


Good for you! You’re a lucky dog BoneDog; you’re in on the ground floor with this thing having just joined TP last month…lotta guys have been here for a long time without knowing about it.

Enjoy!

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
You’re welcome Tony. So far, I’ve gained 2.125” BPEL (stats in my signature :) ).

Xeno

How were you able to gain so much so quickly?

Originally Posted by MrJe829
How were you able to gain so much so quickly?


Hi MrJe,

In the interest of keeping this thread on topic, I’ll refer you to my Progress Report Thread: Finding xeno: a penis tale (also in my signature :) ).

I would think that if you read my PR thread carefully, you will find your answer (and more); let me know (there) if not.

By the way, like many others, it was only “newbie” gains that came quickly, after that it’s been sloooooow….I’ve been at this for over 10 years.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.