Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cock Coil ADS

One more really awesome thing I have noticed: when I am hanging the first couple minutes of my first heavy set are torture. Like my ligs are on fire. This is generally attributed to breaking adhesions that have formed over the course of the day. Since I have been wearing the coil that has not happened. I am still increasing weight as usual, but no torture in those first couple minutes. So the yesterday I didn’t wear it and the first set hurt like hell. Today I wore it and there was no pain at all at the very beginning. Assuming we can believe the adhesions hypothesis, I am not sure if it preventing them from forming at all or just slowly pulling them out over the course of the full day, but whatever is happening, they are not present when I go to hang and all I get is a nice strong stretch when I wear it.

A Comedy of Errors

Originally Posted by xenolith
Yea that, and/or just use a full length HTW, which is like 15”, probably longer than the FSL of anyone interested in PE, with the slack HTW rolled up behind your CC…makes a nice cushion between you and the CC.

Don’t over complicate; this thing is all about simplification.

Xeno, a good tip. I also agree with your point about keeping it simple but I like to explore variations yo see what comes up.

I see a lot of potential in this CC idea for doing PE when you otherwise can’t.

I gather you are not currently using your CCs. Could you explain why?

Now an update on my searches for a suitable HTW and lead wire in Aussieland.

Firstly after finding suitable HTWs unobtainable locally, I sourced some Goodys from Monty at a fair price. Then finally I found some Scunci 1 3/4” ones locally. Tried them out today and they work fine. Even though they are wider they grip my unit fine. The thicker fabric and uneven surface helps. Went back and bought a stash today. They are Scunci Girl 22987- AU if that means anything to anybody.

Secondly my US sourced lead fell over and they are refunding my money. The supplier was some sort of internet consignor and their supplier advised them that they can no longer supply. You guys must have bought them out (just joking).

I finally tracked some down from a ma and pa outfit locally who will supply me with some lead wire at a good price. The catch is I am not sure if I am getting 1 kg or perhaps 2. Or 6 mm or more likely 7 mm or 8 mm. It depends what is left over from a bigger job. They can extrude to the buyer’s specification but obviously not for a few Kg. The only thing I stipulated that it must be at least 6mm (1/4”). Might be a few weeks before they can sort out exactly what I will get.

Xeno>Oh, thanks, missed that; never had the issue myself, but if I did, I’d take advantage of the malleability of lead by cutting the ends of the lead wire into wedge and/or hammering the ends into a taper so that the heatshrink wrapped ends would just taper smoothly up against the adjacent coil. That way, one wouldn’t need a golf weight, the bulkiness of which defeats one of the principle design objectives of the CC, low profile-ness; but that’s just me…whatever floats your boat.

Good tip. Will try that. Now if I can get a thicker lead in a longer length I am inclined to drop the golf weights for the reasons you mention but also because I won’t have to take precautions to stop the front one falling off.

Regards
Fred

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
I am happy to report that my cock is now glowing a pleasant and vibrant shade of neon green. Just beautiful. Also, there was one unforeseen benefit: there is now a small arm growing out of the side of my cock, it waves to me when I am feeling blue and the sexual implications are endless. I am presently teaching it sign language so we can communicate better.

Great post! The above had me laughing my ass off.

Xeno - great idea. I’ve sourced the 1/4 lead coil and the heat shrink cable, so will be purchasing come pay day. Any tips on shrinking the cable as I don’t have access to a hot air gun.


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Thank you, dickerschwanz.

Yes, it is available from Amazon.co.uk

If that’s any use to you, I’ll post a link to the item.


Current Stats (13.10.2014) -- BPEL: 6.75 x EG: 5.00 | Target 8.00 x 6.00 | Dream 9.00 X 7.00

Any results yet guys??

[QUOTE=austfred]
I finally tracked some down from a ma and pa outfit locally who will supply me with some lead wire at a good price.
/QUOTE]

Its on its way next week. I ended up getting 2 Kg of 6.2 mm (1/4”) solid core for A$33 including S & H

I am wondering how long a length I should use for a coil? I have some 1.2 m heatshrink so am planning to try that length. Hope I am long enough. I suppose I should be able to work out how long a length of the wire is needed to make a coil of a specified length using the diameter of the coil from center to center and using the wire thickness including the heatshrink and leaving a safety margin.

If any other Aussies want some please PM me and I will send you the supplier’s details.

How do you ensure the glans doesn’t slip through the end when you fit the coil to your extended unit?

Originally Posted by BPTony
How do you ensure the glans doesn’t slip through the end when you fit the coil to your extended unit?

It doesn’t work like that. You twist it on tight so it grips your shaft all the way up the coil.

I finally found a german source.

I have 3 options available:
I can buy long rolls in 4,5 mm(0.18 inches) or 8mm(0,31 inches)[0.31 inches -> http://www.eisenmax.de/eisen-p248h1…ofil-Volls.html ].
But I suppose I wont need the whole roll which is quiet expensive.

So I ponder if I take this option:
http://www.eisenmax.de/eisen-p249h1…ofil-Volls.html
Its also 8mm (0.31 inches) but a stick. It is described as beeing very soft.

What do you guys think is the 0,31 inches too thick or might it work? I would try it if it makes sense..

dickerschwanz
>What do you guys think is the 0,31 inches too thick or might it work?

Think the 8 mm should be great, If these are the only options I think you need to go for the larger roll. The short lengths will not give you a good CC unless you are able to join (perhaps solder?) a few lengths..

My main concern with your options are they are all 99% Pb and are described as “very soft”. I wonder if these have sufficient ductility to give the stretch effect that Xeno and Roots mention. From my experience I would keep searching and see if you can get one that is 100% Pb (perhaps not as soft) in a smaller roll (eg 1 Kg). I only went for 2 Kg because they only charged me an extra $8 to go from 1 Kg to 2 Kg. Shipping and handling was a major part of my cost.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
One more really awesome thing I have noticed: when I am hanging the first couple minutes of my first heavy set are torture. Like my ligs are on fire. This is generally attributed to breaking adhesions that have formed over the course of the day. Since I have been wearing the coil that has not happened. I am still increasing weight as usual, but no torture in those first couple minutes. So the yesterday I didn’t wear it and the first set hurt like hell. Today I wore it and there was no pain at all at the very beginning. Assuming we can believe the adhesions hypothesis, I am not sure if it preventing them from forming at all or just slowly pulling them out over the course of the full day, but whatever is happening, they are not present when I go to hang and all I get is a nice strong stretch when I wear it.


:) …crenulations, the Old Bibster used to call them, fibroblasts really; and yes, I think that they are formed and maintained in an elongated state most effectively with consistent stress application, something very few, if any, other devices can achieve…at least with such a high level of comfort :) . BTW, this is (I think) part of why leg attachment stretchers are not effective…the stress/stress relaxation cycling that occurs with walking allows for ‘compressed’ fibroblasts to form…at least I think this is why they haven’t worked for me.

The force runs strong in you rootsy. That was the neatest (IMO) of the as of yet undiscovered attributes of the CC; only two left…that I know of…I’m sure that you’ll find them :) .

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

I just made one of these and was wondering, in the tunica stretch configuration will you feel a burn sensation? Also since it is somewhat stiff could you also correct or create a curve?

Originally Posted by MrJe829
I just made one of these and was wondering, in the tunica stretch configuration will you feel a burn sensation? Also since it is somewhat stiff could you also correct or create a curve?


Hi Mrje,

First off, good for you for having the sense to make yourself a CC; as far as I know yours is the third penis on the planet to experience the snug tug of the CC.

Regarding your questions; most definitely yes, given a sufficiently stretched tunica configuration, the CC will cause a burning sensation in the tunica. Depending on the degree of stretch and the duration of time held in that configuration, in my experience, it can take half an hour to six-ish hours before the burn kicks in. It’s a personal thing, but I prefer to ride that burn for a bit and then back off, i.e., compress the CC a little; this is the classic stress relaxation hypothesis in action. I could be wrong, as is always the case, but I think that that burn is caused by strain induced fibroblast formation and hyperplasia within the tunica. Given that thought, I use the CC to place Tiger in the regular “BPFSL + little more” configuration for as long as I care to after using the stretched tunica configuration. I think this approach has been helpful for length gains.

As far as use of the CC correcting or creating a curve: I don’t know if it can, but expect that with sufficient time and effort, that yes, it can. But I know that the answer to Siddharta’s inquiry in my signature is “nothing” :) .

Best intent for positive experiences with your CC Mrje; please share them with us as you can,

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.375" BPEL x 6.75" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Originally Posted by xenolith
:) …crenulations, the Old Bibster used to call them, fibroblasts really; and yes, I think that they are formed and maintained in an elongated state most effectively with consistent stress application, something very few, if any, other devices can achieve…at least with such a high level of comfort :) . BTW, this is (I think) part of why leg attachment stretchers are not effective…the stress/stress relaxation cycling that occurs with walking allows for ‘compressed’ fibroblasts to form…at least I think this is why they haven’t worked for me.

The force runs strong in you rootsy. That was the neatest (IMO) of the as of yet undiscovered attributes of the CC; only two left…that I know of…I’m sure that you’ll find them :) .xeno

Xeno, I agree. I only came across the concept of fibroblasts after reading Roots post here - Observations and Questions on Extenders (p. 2) - post 28. Roots seemed to be emphasising stretch time rather than stretch tension. While I find it difficult to do more than 4 hours extending I can do long periods for golf weight ADS, or Cock coil ADS after the lead arrives later this week. I am hoping a warm up and extending session followed up immediately by say 8 hours Cock coil stretching will get those fibroblasts going. Thanks for sharing this idea.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.