Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping

12

Clamping

For the vets who have had success clamping, what was your routine (number of sets, number of minutes per set… anything else that could be valuable).


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
For the vets who have had success clamping, what was your routine (number of sets, number of minutes per set… anything else that could be valuable).

Clamping is something that is so specific to the clamper. I would start with five minutes and see how you tolerate that first set. I added two minutes a week and then an additional set a month. I got to the point where I clamped all day at ten minute sets. The risk is high, but the rewards are great. Stay on the safe side of the line and watch your EQ; listen to your dick.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I’m getting back into clamping after many months off. I’m just starting off lightly then adding much like Titleist explained.

I’m starting off with 2x5min sets every day and will see what benefit I’m getting from that in a few weeks. Then you just systematically increase the time and sets accordingly. You can’t just pick a clamping routine off someone else who’s experienced and gained well and think you will too.

I started out many months ago at 3x7minutes and am now doing 6x10minutes x2 every other day. This sort of routine only works if you have massive down time like I do between semesters. Seeing consistent gains


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Titleist
Clamping is something that is so specific to the clamper. I would start with five minutes and see how you tolerate that first set. I added two minutes a week and then an additional set a month. I got to the point where I clamped all day at ten minute sets. The risk is high, but the rewards are great. Stay on the safe side of the line and watch your EQ; listen to your dick.

I started at 10 minutes a couple weeks ago, and I’m up to 1 20 minute set, doesn’t seem to bother my EQ, in fact, seems I have better EQ ironically, I know that isn’t supposed to happen with clamping. Is 20 minutes too long? Instinctively I was thinking like I could work my way up to 3 20 minute sets a day (along with 1-1 1/2 hours of pumping a day, but I’ve been pumping).

You think that is too much? My EQ seems good, I am actually enjoying clamping, something I didn’t think I’d enjoy.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
I started at 10 minutes a couple weeks ago, and I’m up to 1 20 minute set, doesn’t seem to bother my EQ, in fact, seems I have better EQ ironically, I know that isn’t supposed to happen with clamping. Is 20 minutes too long? Instinctively I was thinking like I could work my way up to 3 20 minute sets a day (along with 1-1 1/2 hours of pumping a day, but I’ve been pumping).

You think that is too much? My EQ seems good, I am actually enjoying clamping, something I didn’t think I’d enjoy.

You may be someone who can handle that type of session but the general rule of thumb is 10 minutes max.

Originally Posted by UM1991
You may be someone who can handle that type of session but the general rule of thumb is 10 minutes max.

I’ve tried to go over 20, but once I hit about 15-18 minutes I start to feel a sort of fatigue, IDK, I haven’t been doing it long, but seems 20 minutes is working out ok.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Err on the side of caution and go for 15. I promise you the risk reward ratio is pretty bad once you get to those kinds of times in the clamp.

If you’re doing high pressure, like two clamps and your dick is really hard I’d stick to 10 minute sets. If you want to have it quite loose with just one set you can do it for 15 minutes, I call that the Drilla method. 20 minutes really does seem to much. My dick would be going purple by that time.

Perhaps when you say you’re feeling fatigue HardBody it’s your dick becoming starved of oxygen. To me, progress (expansion) with clamping only should feel good, it’s not strenuous and when edging to porn it is actually enjoyable.

I’m relatively new to clamping and do it somewhat sporadically. In my posts here, I dont usually mention my routine(s) because 1)i know I’m a little hardcore 2) i tend to push things 3) i have a high pain tolerance and 4) i believe myself to be some sort of physiological anomaly for certain things. With that having been said, I clamp/edge for 3-5 sets of 20 mins 3-5 times a week AFTER hanging for 3-4 sets of 20 mins. About this time of the week (friday) I’m usually feeling enough fatigue that my eq would probably be negatively affected with an additional day “on”. But daily (5 days a week, 20 min long sets of clamping dont negatively affect me.


07/08/08 nbp 5.75; bpel 5.93; eg ?;fsl >6.25

07/31/09 nbp 6.5; bpel 7.0; eg 5.93 ; fsl 8

08/24/10 nbp 6.75;bpel 7.25; eg 6.0; fsl 9.0-Too bad PE doesnt work =D

What Titlist and others have said.

I’d recommend for someone new to clamping to start off clamping for something as low as 2 minutes and work up a minute or so every week as your penis adjusts to it. When I don’t do that and I haven’t been clamping for a long time my penis tends to go into a bit of shock. The other benefit of clamping at 2 minutes when you start off is that you can experiment with a few variations (tightness, heat, etc).

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer
For the vets who have had success clamping, what was your routine (number of sets, number of minutes per set… anything else that could be valuable).

My regiment has been documented years ago. My gains, length and girth are just clamping. I must post, my exercises are for reference only and not recommended. My wife helped with all of this. My current stats are 8.375 BPEL X 6.1 EG. I don’t want any more girth because my wife could not handle it, it almost hurt our marriage if you can believe that. The only maintenance we do is piss pulls and and when asleep, wife pulls my penis by habit. I also must say, pulling will also cause girth growth, Mine is proof since I don’t want any more girth, I am still getting it. Read this and use it for reference only. I have reached my goals

Be careful with clamping! It will discolor you as well.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
My regiment has been documented years ago. My gains, length and girth are just clamping. I must post, my exercises are for reference only and not recommended. My wife helped with all of this. My current stats are 8.375 BPEL X 6.1 EG. I don’t want any more girth because my wife could not handle it, it almost hurt our marriage if you can believe that. The only maintenance we do is piss pulls and and when asleep, wife pulls my penis by habit. I also must say, pulling will also cause girth growth, Mine is proof since I don’t want any more girth, I am still getting it. Read this and use it for reference only. I have reached my goals

Be careful with clamping! It will discolor you as well.

I”m already discolored from pumping since april, no worries there


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I clamp one day on one day off it seems to be working for better EQ and gains. Here is a little run down of what I do every other day. In the Morning I wake up warm up do light jelqing then clamp for 10 minutes then immediately jump into the pump to 3hg. I increase the pressure every 2 minutes to 5hg max and hold the 5hg for the last 12 minutes of my total 20minute pump set. I then exit pump usually still hard and massage it then back into the clamp for another 10 minutes.

In the afternoon I warm up then jelq and do one 10 minute clamp. At night before bed I sometimes do a warm up then jelq clamp and 10-20 minutes pump again. Sometimes I skip the workout before bed because it sometimes causes no night or morning wood.

So far this seems to work well its a little hard on my unit that’s why I do it every other day. I posted this to show how everyone is different. I used to hang about 8lbs-10lbs 3 hours a day total 6-7 days a week and still had great EQ. Clamping is much more intense than people think if I can only do 30-40 minutes clamping and 20-30 minutes of pumping every other day or I get low EQ.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
My regiment has been documented years ago. My gains, length and girth are just clamping. I must post, my exercises are for reference only and not recommended. My wife helped with all of this. My current stats are 8.375 BPEL X 6.1 EG. I don’t want any more girth because my wife could not handle it, it almost hurt our marriage if you can believe that. The only maintenance we do is piss pulls and and when asleep, wife pulls my penis by habit. I also must say, pulling will also cause girth growth, Mine is proof since I don’t want any more girth, I am still getting it. Read this and use it for reference only. I have reached my goals

Be careful with clamping! It will discolor you as well.

I instinctively have been doing “C” pulls when I’m clamped, I like the way it feels, I can feel a pull on the tunica for sure, more so than I would with regular flaccid stretching. What gains I get from it remain to be seen however.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Should you jelq after clampingDonkeyBruce01Penis Enlargement Basics704-21-2012 02:00 AM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
Clamping for lengthkiwbo009Penis Enlargement Basics203-29-2009 09:05 PM
thigh pain after clamping?4thewindInjuries and Treatments012-14-2008 06:02 AM
Clamping not for the faint of heartRoomToGrowPenis Enlargement806-10-2005 12:37 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.