Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

clamping?

12

I have used Montys Air Clamp for several months now.

It’s by far the best way to clamp.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Originally Posted by Peter Dick
I have used Montys Air Clamp for several months now.
It’s by far the best way to clamp.

What do you think? Is it the same pressure as cable clamps?

There was a post over at MOS by Stillwantmore, I think about using a thin cord as a constrictor.

Chosendudenyc,
You can buy releasable cable ties, or easily mod a normal one, search Thunder’s for a post on “boa-constrictor”, a commercial version guys here were duplicating. It’s easy, you just cut away about 2/3 of the rear of the upper housing with a sharp utility knife, enough to allow you to lift the tail away from the teeth.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
What do you think? Is it the same pressure as cable clamps?

I can get an even higher pressure with the Air Clamp since it forms perfectly around my dick.


:buttrock: The Peter Dick method :buttrock:

Then, BPEL:7.500"x5.500"

Now, BPEL:8.375"X6.750"

Originally Posted by Peter Dick

I can get an even higher pressure with the Air Clamp since it forms perfectly around my dick.

Hmmm! I may have to give it a shot. Thanks Pete.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 PM.