Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping questions

12

Clamping questions

I believe that I can’t perform those horse440 squeezes properly so I thought about clamping. Any ideas where could I get the famous cableclamp? I would like to order it online and from a store that ships to finland too. I want girth badly. Also, I’m not really experienced with girth routines only. Any clamping routine ideas you could share? Thanks!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

What’s your current girth? I see you’ve made some impressive length gains (3.5 cm NBPEL). What was your routine for that?

As for clamps, you can order them online from official website. I think there’s also a place in UK that sells them, I can’t remember the name, but I’m sure someone with pitch in. You can also get them from Monty (forum member) on his peweights.com website.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Buy the medium one. Buy several because they can break with a lot of preasure. They are vey inexpensive on this site.
I used to stock 15 at a time.

You will need to wrap your cock, or do what I did. Prepare your clamps, and the wrapping will not be a pain in the ass.
Take a look of how I prepared my clamps tntjockey - I have reached my goals.
Please read my thread that explained it. Back then, as I explained, my pic’s did not get uploaded till a few posts later.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I believe that I can’t perform those horse440 squeezes properly so I thought about clamping. Any ideas where could I get the famous cableclamp? I would like to order it online and from a store that ships to finland too. I want girth badly. Also, I’m not really experienced with girth routines only. Any clamping routine ideas you could share? Thanks!

One more thing, how conditioned are you? If you are not, you better be before clamping. Clamping can cause some pretty bad bruising if not conditioned properly.
brusing starts the discoloration. Start it out the right way, after all it is your unit not mine. I know this by experience.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
What’s your current girth? I see you’ve made some impressive length gains (3.5 cm NBPEL). What was your routine for that?

As for clamps, you can order them online from official website. I think there’s also a place in UK that sells them, I can’t remember the name, but I’m sure someone with pitch in. You can also get them from Monty (forum member) on his peweights.com website.

My current girth is somewhere around 14cm, I managed to measure it once and it was barely that. The 14cm girth is only on very good days.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
One more thing, how conditioned are you? If you are not, you better be before clamping. Clamping can cause some pretty bad bruising if not conditioned properly.
brusing starts the discoloration. Start it out the right way, after all it is your unit not mine. I know this by experience.

Next april I celebrate my 2 years of PE journey. I’ve done stretches, jelqs, V-stretches, horse440 squeezes etc.. All kind of manual exercises.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Thanks for the links guys!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

I have only 5,30€ on my bank account, so I decided to buy this one:

http://www.amazon.com/QA-Worldwide-…rds=cable+clamp


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet

My current girth is somewhere around 14cm, I managed to measure it once and it was barely that. The 14cm girth is only on very good days.

That’s very good, I would be very happy with that much. With another 1-1.5 cm you will have a beast.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
That’s very good, I would be very happy with that much. With another 1-1.5 cm you will have a beast.

Yeah, back then when I measured I was really happy too. It looked very thick. I don’t know what made it so big. I’m gonna be completely honest now, I haven’t quit smoking(cigarettes) even if I said I did. I just can’t, but I really want to! And I believe that my EQ’s aren’t so good now. Usually I get my best measurings when I’ve smoked pot, it works like a viagra for me.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
I have only 5,30€ on my bank account, so I decided to buy this one:

http://www.amazon.com/QA-Worldwide-…rds=cable+clamp

Oh c’mon, it says that the product can’t be shipped to my location. I gotta try some other sites then.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
Oh c’mon, it says that the product can’t be shipped to my location. I gotta try some other sites then.

If you’re really stuck for clamps PM me and I’ll send you a couple bud.

My clamping days are over.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
Try http://www.cableclamp.com/
You need to order the medium one. The medium one
is what we all use here.

They don’t ship to finland, an the clamps that I searched from amazon don’t ship to finland. I’ve searched from google from many, many sites and with many keywords like seaclamp, cable clamp and cable cuff and I just can’t find a shop where I could get one. There was this one shop, but the shipping cost too much, it was around 90$ including the clamps.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Clamping, LengthKlaytonPenis Enlargement301-09-2008 01:55 AM
A clamping questionlittlehoboPenis Enlargement1312-29-2006 01:45 PM
I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3001-04-2006 06:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 AM.