Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping fatigue/soreness question...

Clamping fatigue/soreness question...

I’ve decided to ditch the length gains since my length is alright at 7.25 BPEL and it takes so much work and time to get them (just have to reduce my fatpad through excersize and diet by about 1/2”). So I’ve decided for a year or two to focus on clamping to get to my dream goal of 6.5” girth from 4.8” and get a big fat dick both flaccid and erect.

The last couple of days I’ve been clamping for many sets throughout the day. I’ve noticed I’m slowly getting more and more expansion as I do many sets throughout the day and my dick is getting more and more fatigued (as in I don’t even have to touch my shaft and I can feel the soreness/fatigue). If clamping is anything like hanging I shouldn’t rest much and keep riding this fatigue for good gains rather quickly. It also takes me less clicks on this third day of the cable clamp otherwise I feel to much pressure/fatigue sets in to the point where I have to clock watch.

Do you guys think I should keep riding the fatigue, possibly maximizing gains, or should I ever take rest days? My worry is if I take too much rest my dick will adapt and heal stronger making my gains harder. This has happend to me in pursuit of length gains before.

Also a side question. Will any girl be able to give me a pretty good blowjob still if I reach my goal of 6.5” girth?


Last edited by LoveMachine : 05-06-2010 at .

No, you shouldn’t ride the fatigue. I think it would be wiser to start with a 2 on/1 off routine for some weeks, if your EQ is ok than you can raise the frequency. Give a read to the ‘clamping 101’ thread or ‘Clamping everything you wanted to know’( something like that).

Originally Posted by LoveMachine
I’ve decided to ditch the length gains since my length is alright at 7.25 BPEL and it takes so much work and time to get them (just have to reduce my fatpad through excersize and diet by about 1/2”). So I’ve decided for a year or two to focus on clamping to get to my dream goal of 6.5” girth from 4.8” and get a big fat dick both flaccid and erect.

The last couple of days I’ve been clamping for many sets throughout the day. I’ve noticed I’m slowly getting more and more expansion as I do many sets throughout the day and my dick is getting more and more fatigued (as in I don’t even have to touch my shaft and I can feel the soreness/fatigue). If clamping is anything like hanging I shouldn’t rest much and keep riding this fatigue for good gains rather quickly. It also takes me less clicks on this third day of the cable clamp otherwise I feel to much pressure/fatigue sets in to the point where I have to clock watch.

Do you guys think I should keep riding the fatigue, possibly maximizing gains, or should I ever take rest days? My worry is if I take too much rest my dick will adapt and heal stronger making my gains harder. This has happend to me in pursuit of length gains before.

Also a side question. Will any girl be able to give me a pretty good blowjob still if I reach my goal of 6.5” girth?

How much weight was lost to get 1/2” off fat pad?

Originally Posted by marinera
No, you shouldn’t ride the fatigue. I think it would be wiser to start with a 2 on/1 off routine for some weeks, if your EQ is ok than you can raise the frequency. Give a read to the ‘clamping 101’ thread or ‘Clamping everything you wanted to know’( something like that).

Thanks marinera. I’ll try to take it more easy… But dammit one more good set for today. ;)


Last edited by LoveMachine : 05-07-2010 at .

Originally Posted by djrobins
How much weight was lost to get 1/2” off fat pad?

I don’t know how much weight I would have to lose. I was saying that’s how much I would like to lose off my fatpad.

Read LongVehicle`s great thread about OLF/OLR. It is a framework for managing fatigue.

Basically, you start with zero fatigue on day one, build up fatigue over a period of time (days) and then you have to recover, either by taking complete days off or for example reducing your workload to 1-2 sets per day until you are fully recovered. Then start building up fatigue once again. Rinse and repeat.

This should in theory be better than a fixed approach, where you might accumulate too much fatigue or take a break prematurely.

Then again, there are guys that have had great gains with clamping only every 3rd day or so as well.

That model unlikely will work for one who’s on his first experience with clamping, Renholder - I think I can have a clue, since it is based on some of my (among others) basic thoughts. The way it was wrote down hasn’t worked for his proponent either.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping questionUkranianTitanPenis Enlargement Basics206-10-2013 11:04 AM
quick question about kegeling while clampingkiwbo009Penis Enlargement Basics107-27-2009 04:54 AM
Clamping Question.HugeWang69Penis Enlargement1910-23-2007 11:20 PM
Clamping routine questionjohngreen38Penis Enlargement201-26-2005 12:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.