Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
When the little woman is home or helping me, as she often does, I spend the last 10 minute set in the clamp fucking her doggy-style. This is the best way to end your clamp session, especially if you’ve been edging in the clamp for the first two sets. I often just come while clamped, but I don’t recommend doing this. It’s not that hard to just reach down and hit the thumb release right before you come. You don’t have to stop, and take the clamp completely off, just release the pressure.


How does your wife take 8 inches of girth? She can take it?

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
I don’t hang anymore. I’m pretty happy with the 7X7 I’ve built for myself. I haven’t measured for a while, but I’m probably getting closer to 7-1/2 at the base. I know two women who can no longer take me balls deep; and it is the base girth that hurts them.


I thought you were married… who are these other women? Or do you swing… or cheat?

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Erect Length? I’m about decided that you must be born with it.


I’ve gained erect length very very easily… just lucky I guess.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Renholder: Yeah, yeah. You just like playing with it. :leftie:

Actually, you’re not the first person to say they can’t get a good engorgement unless they stay stimulated. If there is one thing PE teaches us, it’s how not all dicks respond the same way to any particular routine.

Very true.

And unfortunately, it seems that I am one of the guys who are not made for clamping at all since my EQ seems to go down the drain after a few weeks of clamping. Maybe a more gradual approach would have avoided it, but I believe I have been careful enough that my EQ should have been maintained. Guys like Saiyan also reported this (I believe he had to take a long break just to get back his EQ).

Have you never had any issues with EQ because of your clamping?

It sucks, because I really would like to use clamping to gain girth since it is both a clean and efficient (for many guys) exercise. The thing is that I`ve been having some general EQ issues the last years, so it might be random in my case.

Originally Posted by Renholder
Very true.

And unfortunately, it seems that I am one of the guys who are not made for clamping at all since my EQ seems to go down the drain after a few weeks of clamping. Maybe a more gradual approach would have avoided it, but I believe I have been careful enough that my EQ should have been maintained. Guys like Saiyan also reported this (I believe he had to take a long break just to get back his EQ).

Have you never had any issues with EQ because of your clamping?

It sucks, because I really would like to use clamping to gain girth since it is both a clean and efficient (for many guys) exercise. The thing is that I`ve been having some general EQ issues the last years, so it might be random in my case.

The only experience I have with clamping is increase in EQ. 10-15 minutes clamped with 5 a minute break x3 every other day. This usually causes me to have a constant night time erection, sometimes it even wakes me which can be annoying.


My name is sarcastic.

Actually, I’ve never found any kind of erection to be annoying.

Just noticed you are from Norfolk. I lived in Oceanview years ago, in a Cape Cod house right on the Chesapeake about half way between a club called The Jolly Roger and Ocenview Park, when they had the wooden roller-coaster. Do the sailors still call it NoFuck Virginia.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

so since the pressure on the tissue which is induced by clamping is relatively low (since you dont need an erection at the end of a 10min or 15 min session, just at the beginning and it subsides) and the penis is just swollen (is that correct?) the time does the trick I guess.

The force is like a light jelq over a long time and the pressure on the tissues is done by the light erection itself.

This could be nice as a semi-mulitaskable exercise, i like these…

I will give it a try.


My goal: from 11.9 cm NBPEL to 18 cm NBPEL (~7 ") ...now or never...!!!! after 5 weeks(and a long break): 12.5 cm NBPEL

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Actually, I’ve never found any kind of erection to be annoying.

Guess you haven’t experienced this kind then. Imagine your penis is so hard your glans hurts. That is basically what happens to me sometimes.

and I have no information on the fuckability of norfolk in regards to sailors. However, I can tell you college girls are easy.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Religion
Guess you haven’t experienced this kind then. Imagine your penis is so hard your glans hurts. That is basically what happens to me sometimes.

and I have no information on the fuckability of norfolk in regards to sailors. However, I can tell you college girls are easy.

Ah yes. The spirited Old Dominion gals. Are the old Whitehurst dorms still standing? Hell they were barley standing in the 70s.

Quote
so since the pressure on the tissue which is induced by clamping is relatively low (since you dont need an erection at the end of a 10min or 15 min session, just at the beginning and it subsides) and the penis is just swollen (is that correct?) the time does the trick I guess.
The force is like a light jelq over a long time and the pressure on the tissues is done by the light erection itself.
This could be nice as a semi-mulitaskable exercise, i like these…
I will give it a try.

RisingUp:

What makes clamping work is the location of blood vessels in the penis. Veins are near the skin where the arteries are deeper, out of reach of the jaws of the clamp. It doesn’t take much pressure to keep blood in your dick, but no matter how hard you clamp, fresh blood can still be jelqed in. When you push the clamp toward your body and kegel, fresh oxygenated blood rushes in through arteries increasing the engorgement. But the old, deoxygenated blood can not get out until you actually pop the clamp. For clamping to work your dick does not have to be erect, just swollen with blood. Basically, what we are doing here is simulating a preapism, a controlled preapism. But unlike the long uncontrolled engorgements brought about by Sickle cell anemia, that can last for hours or days, doing permanent damage, our controlled preapisms only last 10 minutes. When we pop the clamp the oxygen starved cells are given fresh blood so no damage occurs.

All of this is, of course, just my personal opinion. I am not a doctor, so clamp at your own risk. I have, however, spoken with several urologists about this, and the general opinion is that clamping is dangerous, although at least one of these doctors admits it does increase girth over time in the same way men who suffer from Sickle Cell have increased girth .


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 10-08-2010 at .

“When you push the clamp toward your body and kegel, fresh oxygenated blood rushes in through arteries increasing the engorgement.” BG

Thats good to know, always thought it was my mind playing tricks on me when i did that. Every time i push down and kegel the pleasure sensation boosts up so high, now i know why. Thanks BG.

I second what “Religion” said. I keep getting woken up by erections lol. 4 hrs sleep in two nights and only 4 hrs last night, it’s like my dick is screaming at me from inside lol

Girtha, you say erection it’s not needed when clamping. That sounds great because sitting in front of porn every day for 30 minutes to keep engorgement is very tedious and impractical, especially when you limit yourself to 2 masturbations per week (high possibility of blue balls).

However, I have a hard time understanding how is that achieved. How can clamped FG be bigger than non-clamped erect EG (obviously, expansion past normal EG is needed to actually gain girth in the long run)?

Also, once the erection subsides, girth decreases and so does the pressure. Does that mean one should tighten the clamp once the erection starts to subside?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
Girtha, you say erection it’s not needed when clamping.

That is pretty much post number one in this thread (it’s mentioned in post #15 anyway). Girtha has changed his tune a bit since then, it’s been 5 years after all, and these days most people tend to do them fully erect. I know I do.


2010-01-09: BPEL: 19,7cm [7.75"] EG: 15,0 cm [5.9"]

2010-04-24: BPEL: 20,4cm [8.0"] EG: [???]

Originally Posted by ebon00
That is pretty much post number one in this thread (it’s mentioned in post #15 anyway). Girtha has changed his tune a bit since then, it’s been 5 years after all, and these days most people tend to do them fully erect. I know I do.


See post #1012 (this page), I was referring to that. :)

When I clamped, I also did it fully erect, but like I said, I don’t like/want to watch porn for 30 minutes almost every day, it would be much easier if I could just do something else while my penis is clamped and my attention elsewhere (of course, I would monitor my penis for any changes and timer would be set to 10 minutes).


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

ebon00 makes a good point. I have changed my mind about some things in this thread, I’m especially against multiple clamps, now. I still say you don’t have to stay erect to stay engorged, but I’ll be the first to admit I usually do.

Maybe because I DO like to watch 30 minutes of porn a day. However, it really isn’t necessary. You can multi task while clamped. Just keep your sets to 10 minutes and be vigilant for numbness and coldness.

Also, there may be some conflict in what each person calls an erection. For me an erect penis points up, or at the least straight out. I consider any erection angle say, between the noon position and 3PM. When I clamp off an erection, and let the erection fade, my dick hangs down like it is flaccid, but it is still fat as hell, somewhere in the 8” department, and about 6” long.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 10-27-2010 at .

See I’ve always been confused how you do this, BG. If I don’t constantly stimulate my cock during clamp sessions, it will go as flaccid as if I’m not clamped at all.

I think the key (correct me if any of your disagree) is to get expansion and maintain it for the duration of your session.

If you have to stimulate to maintain the expansion, fine.

If you can let it go limp and it still stays expanded (a la BG), then fine.

But expansion is the key for growth, not the method involved (which is just a means to an end).

I see… Next time I clamp, I’ll try to remain engorged without maintaining an erection, but I’ll say it right now, I don’t see that happening. I really can’t picture my flaccid dick being thicker than erect. I’ll give it a try, though.

Watching porn for 30 minutes every day also desensitizes me and makes me download more new porn (I don’t like low quality streams) which forces me to search for new porn on daily basis and that also takes up HDD space, etc. It’s far easier to do other things.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.