Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Girtha, first off, I gotta say I am incredibly inspired by your tenacity and overall gains. I’ve comfortably done PE on and off and never really committed to it until the last month or so where I started re-upping with the newbie routine with other additions. My dick is pretty conditioned, and I felt the first month was just to get me in shape to start the binge I’m about to go on. And I managed to gain .25” EL in the process, so it worked out good.

So here’s my routine, one that I won’t stop working on until I reach my goal. I’m currently 6.5 NBPEL x 4.5 EG, and obviously I’m not proud of my girth and would like to add at least another inch in length, preferably 1.5. My goals are 8” x 6.25, so a 1.75” girth increase, obvious quite a bit, but you and a few others have shown it’s very possible with great dedication and I’m ready to provide that.

I started my routine on monday, and it involves the following:

15 10 minute clamped sessions
6 10 min varied manual stretch sessions (done between clamping sets)
Kegels

I’m going to do this Mon-Fri to start, and let Sat. And Sun. Be a rest day. I’m using cable clamps+mag wrap and have been successful doing this without feeling like my dick is going to burst so far Mon-Wed. My biggest engorgement has been 5.35” from 4.5. Pretty huge. And it makes me want to be bigger more and more.

I wanted to say thank you again, and that I down right know I will get to me goal in a very reasonable time if I can stay at this. Do you have any suggestions for me or any words of encouragement? :) Here’s to a having a huge cock!

Quote
In some cases, depending on the merchandise, this can amount to almost the cost of the item itself.

True, but in this case the cost of the item itself is about .50 cents each, at least in the US. Not sure what that comes to in bulk, probably less. But if I was ordering from overseas, I’d get the biggest package of medium clamps available. Allowing for breakage I’d say a dozen medium clamps would easily last a year. If you break more than one clamp a month, you are probably clamping too much, or using too much wrap.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Quote
15 10 minute clamped sessions

Sarca: If you are talking 15 -10 minute sets in a row, that’s pretty intense clamping. It took me years to work up to the all day sessions. Once you start feeling numbness in the glans that would be enough for a session, in fact a little over doing it. Three 10 minutes sets of quality clamping per day would probably be sufficient to start. Then up that to three sessions a day. If you notice any loss of EQ give it a rest.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Sarca: If you are talking 15 -10 minute sets in a row, that’s pretty intense clamping. It took me years to work up to the all day sessions. Once you start feeling numbness in the glans that would be enough for a session, in fact a little over doing it. Three 10 minutes sets of quality clamping per day would probably be sufficient to start. Then up that to three sessions a day. If you notice any loss of EQ give it a rest.

Out of curiosity Girtha, how did your gain progress go over the years once you started clamping?

I’m not sure if you’ve posted this, but say year 1, when you started clamping, how was your clamping intensity and what were your gains, etc, through all the way to your binges? I think that’d really help.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha

True, but in this case the cost of the item itself is about .50 cents each, at least in the US. Not sure what that comes to in bulk, probably less. But if I was ordering from overseas, I’d get the biggest package of medium clamps available. Allowing for breakage I’d say a dozen medium clamps would easily last a year. If you break more than one clamp a month, you are probably clamping too much, or using too much wrap.

They break that often? :O


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Quote
If you break more than one clamp a month, you are probably clamping too much, or using too much wrap.


They break? :O

Then we need cable clamps made of steel!

Can clamping fix penis shape shown in attached image? Fix as in even it out to be straight like the other side.

Attached Images
Shape.jpg
(8.7 KB, 112 views)

Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

I have been experimenting with something new with clamping the last few months. I find it a very effective form of PE. I think it’s dangerous however. What is the standard for suggesting new things, especially if it has a higher level of danger? I know some methods already expressed are very dangerous, but I don’t want anyone to misunderstand and get injured if they try this.


Last edited by aegi : 01-17-2010 at .

Originally Posted by 8inchnails
They break? :O

Then we need cable clamps made of steel!


Man! How is it possible to break them during a clamping session? What is your penis made of? :)


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

I’ve come across some metal clamps especially made for the penis. They come in different sizes and colors. The size difference mostly for different areas. Like the base verses just behind the glans. The photos of them made them look fun for sex, but they are also meant to be worn while flaccid to provide weight for stretching. I think they are loose enough to provide circulation.

:-k :

Maybe we should commision Monty to make a mold and cast CableClamps out of lead.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by UpTo7
Can clamping fix penis shape shown in attached image? Fix as in even it out to be straight like the other side.

Yes. I believe it would be the best way to fix it as well. Why fix it though? It makes your rod unique.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by UpTo7
I have a question about clamp placement… How do you place the clamp in relation to penis? I’ve attached an illustrated image to help with explanation.

I’ve always did #2.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by Stumpy1

Yes. I believe it would be the best way to fix it as well. Why fix it though? It makes your rod unique.

I simply don’t like baseball shape, I guess. Besides, fixing that will give my penis more volume. Uniform girth > somewhere thicker, somewhere thinner.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Up: I assume you mean baseball BAT shaped.

A Baseball shaped dick. :-k : Now that would be unique. :leftie:

Actually I’m not too far from that spherical design myself.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 AM.