Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Originally Posted by dmitri
Why do people love putting apostrophes where they don’t belong?

My sincerest apologies for any offence caused

The same thing goes for comma usage, dmitri. Everyone is a nazi about something.

Hey BG, how long has it been since you measured your erect length?


"Debate the idea..."

Multiple clamps

BG, drilla9, clampers and Uli guys,

Did multiple clamps (X-Ulis) go out of vogue because of injury reports, or has it never caught on with most guys due to the baseball bat effect?
I’ve read through this thread and it has been mentioned several times, with emphasis - by BG and drilla9, maybe someone else too - that multiple clamps is not what to do. But I’ve not seen any exhaustive explanation for that, other than the whole shaft obviously won’t benefit from it, which in my case is exactly the desired effect.

Ideal

Maybe we should try putting clamps all over our dicks. If increased girth is reported on the spot where the clamp is put on, then maybe having 5-6 clamps gently squeezing along the dick…..who knows… is this a shit idea?

Originally Posted by Nick666

If increased girth is reported on the spot where the clamp is put on, then maybe having 5-6 clamps gently squeezing along the dick

Clamping a spot will not expand the actual spot; quite the opposite. The expanded area - above or between clamps - might grow in girth; be it by clamping or by other means applied pressure, such as the horse404 where base and glans are squeezed tight to produce an extra plump shaft.

I thought that clamping with a clamp at the base , in time, will make the base girthier than the rest of the shaft.

The clamped area will be compressed rather than expanded. It’s tried and true and the expanded area in time can potentially grow in erect grith; that is the concept behind clamping and Ulis. How the area subjected to great pressure - in this case the clamped half inch - is affected, I don’t know. I can’t recall seeing any reports on girth grow, but I suppose at least some of the tissues will react in some significant way to the abuse.

Multiple clamping is an option which seems to work for a number of guys here, I just wouldn’t do it myself - purely because of the higher risk of injury that may go with it, due to the massive pressure put upon the penis.

I just want to get across the fact that good progress can be made without the need for extreme clamping, it will just take a little longer. I also thought newbie clampers might see the multiple clamp idea and might wind up jumping in at the deep end without needing to…

If you’re considering multiple clamping that’s up to you to decide. I’m lucky not to have got an injury so far, so BG might be better versed in the detrimental side effects I believe may arise with extreme clamping. Just don’t overlook single moderate clamping when searching for the solution to girth gains, that’s all..:)


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by Nick666

Maybe we should try putting clamps all over our dicks. If increased girth is reported on the spot where the clamp is put on, then maybe having 5-6 clamps gently squeezing along the dick…..who knows… is this a shit idea?

Xeno talked about this somewhere a few months back.


"Debate the idea..."

Originally Posted by drilla9
I’m lucky not to have got an injury so far

I don’t think you’re lucky, I think you’re careful.

The dangers shouldn’t be underestimated, and your advice is important. Better to have a moderately bigger functional dick than a hugely bigger exploded dick.

Originally Posted by slipstream
I don’t think you’re lucky, I think you’re careful.

The dangers shouldn’t be underestimated, and your advice is important. Better to have a moderately bigger functional dick than a hugely bigger exploded dick.


Bingo bango! slipstream knows where it’s at! :thumbs:


"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Originally Posted by Ideal
How the area subjected to great pressure - in this case the clamped half inch - is affected, I don’t know. I can’t recall seeing any reports on girth grow, but I suppose at least some of the tissues will react in some significant way to the abuse.

OK guys, say something to me. That clamped half inch(usually the base), in time, wont it get girthier than the rest of the shaft? BG ? where are you?

Lord I'm Behind

Sorry guys. I’ve been busy tending to life. It’s been an interesting week, but I won’t go there on this thread. Maybe something in LL&F later.
I’ll start at the end and work back.
Nick:

Quote
OK guys, say something to me. That clamped half inch (usually the base), in time, wont it get girthier than the rest of the shaft? BG ? where are you?


In a word, NO! Not in my experience, nor in my opinion. However there are a couple of vets here who I well respect, that may disagree with this, namely Xeno and Sparkyx. They believe, as well as some others, that the constricted band of tissue directly beneath the clamp should experience growth. Or I think the latest theory was the area immediately fore and aft of the clamp. You might want to check out aristocanes clamping thread, I forget who all was in on this discussion, some pretty good minds the best I remember, maybe even wad. Although they all offered some pretty convincing logic as to why this should be (looks good on paper) I find and have always found right the opposite to be true. The quarter inch of dick at the base beneath the clamp does NOT expand. All expansion I have ever experienced has occurred between the upper edge of the single clamp at the base and the glands. This is why I express the need to use only one clamp, and I stick to my guns. So to avoid the baseball bat as much as possible push the single clamp as close to the body as possible. For skinny guys like drilla, or dangleman this means up tight against their trim bellies, for us chubbier guys this means DEEP into the fat pad. Try to bury that clamp in flesh. The more dick you engorge the less baseball bat and more uniform girth you will gain.

This is why I’m constantly nagging monkeybar or monty or whoever makes new constriction devices to make them a narrow as possible. This was the problem MB was having with the All Purpose Device. Getting the device wide enough to hang with made it too wide for a clamp. We ran into a similar problem with the AirClamp. But I think Monty has made this thing as narrow as possible. The ideal BP cuff bladder for constriction would be ¼” wide, but so far the smallest one we can find is about 1”, but that’s not bad.

Slipstream:

Quote
I don’t think you’re lucky, I think you’re careful.

The dangers shouldn’t be underestimated, and your advice is important. Better to have a moderately bigger functional dick than a hugely bigger exploded dick.


Ditto drilla: Exploded dicks. I hate when that happens.

Goony:

Quote
Xeno talked about this somewhere a few months back.


I think it was on aristocane’s thread. Was toward the end, probably in the middle by now. There was some interesting speculation on this matter. Might be worth a read for you guys, but respectfully I disagree.

Drilla:

Quote
Multiple clamping is an option which seems to work for a number of guys here, I just wouldn’t do it myself - purely because of the higher risk of injury that may go with it, due to the massive pressure put upon the penis.

I just want to get across the fact that good progress can be made without the need for extreme clamping, it will just take a little longer. I also thought newbie clampers might see the multiple clamp idea and might wind up jumping in at the deep end without needing to…

If you’re considering multiple clamping that’s up to you to decide. I’m lucky not to have got an injury so far, so BG might be better versed in the detrimental side effects I believe may arise with extreme clamping. Just don’t overlook single moderate clamping when searching for the solution to girth gains, that’s all..


I heartily agree with all the above.

Ideal:

Quote
The clamped area will be compressed rather than expanded. It’s tried and true and the expanded area in time can potentially grow in erect girth; that is the concept behind clamping and Ulis. How the area subjected to great pressure - in this case the clamped half inch - is affected, I don’t know. I can’t recall seeing any reports on girth grow, but I suppose at least some of the tissues will react in some significant way to the abuse.


The quarter to half inch directly underneath the clamp can not expand, thus it will not gain girth. Compliment your clamping with hanging to build base girth. I recommend vacuum hanging but I digress off topic.

Nick, again:

Quote
I thought that clamping with a clamp at the base, in time, will make the base girthier than the rest of the shaft.


NEGATIVE

Nick:

Quote
Maybe we should try putting clamps all over our dicks. If increased girth is reported on the spot where the clamp is put on, then maybe having 5-6 clamps gently squeezing along the dick…..who knows… is this a shit idea?


:rolleyes: I shouldn’t stay away from this thread so long. My only excuse is LUST

Ideal:

Quote
BG, drilla9, clampers and Uli guys,

Did multiple clamps (X-Ulis) go out of vogue because of injury reports, or has it never caught on with most guys due to the baseball bat effect?


All the above.

Quote
I’ve read through this thread and it has been mentioned several times, with emphasis - by BG and drilla9, maybe someone else too - that multiple clamps is not what to do.


Yes, only ONE clamp!
Yes, only ONE clamp!
Yes, only ONE clamp!
Yes, only ONE clamp!

Quote
But I’ve not seen any exhaustive explanation for that, other than the whole shaft obviously won’t benefit from it, which in my case is exactly the desired effect.


You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.
You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.
You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.
You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.

Goony:

Quote
The same thing goes for comma usage, dmitri. Everyone is a Nazi about something.

Hey BG, how long has it been since you measured your erect length?


And, no one, absolutely no one, abuses the comma, more than I. When editors bitch at me about this, I just hide behind the old excuse of Artist License

. And, the same excuse applies when I begin a sentence with a contraction.

My BPEL is still 7-1/2” (PRTIB) Push Ruler Till It Bleeds however my flaccid girth hovers between 6-1/2 to 6-3/4” and is just under 7” after an all day Clampathon. I’ve also made some really good flaccid length gains. My flaccid girth is fatter than my erect girth. This is why I’m having a hard time fitting in the PE devices I’m suposed to be testing. Personally, I don’t expect to gain any more erect length, and I’m okay with that. But I’ll take all the flaccid gains I can get. This is all I was really ever after.

Karmaz:

Quote
I’ve put my thought’s on the new air clamp in the review thead.

…Thanks … This one is getting so long we’re going need a bookmark …

Just tell the Grammar Nazis it’s Artist License


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

BG,

>The quarter to half inch directly underneath the clamp can not expand, thus it will not gain girth. Compliment your clamping with hanging to build base girth. I recommend vacuum hanging but I digress off topic.<

Someone else posted those questions. Maybe they’ll catch your recommendation anyway.

>Yes, only ONE clamp!
Yes, only ONE clamp!
Yes, only ONE clamp!
Yes, only ONE clamp!<

I’ll be repeating myself: I’ve seen that emphatic oneliner more than once prior to this post. The reason I addressed you this question was simply that it seemed fair enough to ask where the statements are coming from in a thread named Everything You Ever Wanted To Know. It would seem apparent from this reply that you really know a thing or two about this. Regardless of whether you’re interested in the discussion or not, maybe you could first share the knowledge with us; then throw out the RTFM, where appropriate of course.

>You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.
You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.
You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.
You want to expand as much dick as possible, with more clamps, less dick is expanded.<

This is where I’ll be repeating myself again: the reason I’m interested in discussing multiple clamps/X-Ulis is that I’m looking into means of achieving a baseball bat effect.

Ideal

Hmmm

Oh, I see. The old Butt-plug dick. I can dig it. Nothing locks into a woman like the old ballbat dick. I know because I got one. Looks like a big pacifier.

Well, in that case, (Gilda Radner voice) Never mind.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.