Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping: Advanced Empirical Discussion

Originally Posted by bamabreeze
Let me add another touch to this. I have been clamping for about 5 years. I have gained significantly and now boast a solid cemented 8.5 X 6.5 cock. My best gains have come in the last two years when I started adding Diabeti-Derm Foot Creme (it is for circulation and contains L-Arginie) to my routine. Try it!!

Interesting. This almost sounds like an advertisement, haha. You’ve been able to single out this creme as being significant for your gains? How so? Explain the effects please, it would help. A lot of us are using EVO and improved circulation and vascularity is clearly evident. I can’t imagine it getting better, I mean.

I read big girthas clamping 101 thread when I first started clamping, a year and a half ago. I’m not the one who seems to be the beginner. I would suggest that before you start thinking others aren’t as knowledgable as you, I would re-read your posts in this thread. Yes there are several ways to clamp, and I have a routine that’s more one the extreme side of it. Its working for me. Oh, and only women have kegel muscles.


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Originally Posted by bigtiny454
I read big girthas clamping 101 thread when I first started clamping, a year and a half ago. I’m not the one who seems to be the beginner. I would suggest that before you start thinking others aren’t as knowledgable as you, I would re-read your posts in this thread. Yes there are several ways to clamp, and I have a routine that’s more one the extreme side of it. Its working for me. Oh, and only women have kegel muscles.

I’m not sure what upset you. You asked if I knew how to clamp…cool down please.

I have been clamping for over 8 months and gained over 1.5 inches. I don’t think you can say the same. Please don’t accuse me of being a beginner, and if you have any emotional issues leave them out of these threads please.

I don’t think others aren’t as knowledgeable as I. This thread is not about how to physically clamp. CLAMPING by Big Girtha is where you want to be.

P.S. BG has made changes to his clamping method of late. Check our his threads, they might help.

Then prove your 1.5 inch mseg gain claim. What exactly was your routine? There are many of us battling with our girth. (Sta-kools new thread). You seem to gain girth like I gain length.


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

big,

I will not prove anything. I have absolutely no interest in putting pictures of myself or my penis on the internet.

I, unfortunately, was unable to gain much length. I might have gained about .1 of an inch through hanging for two months…but that was all, and it isn’t clear. I am not an easy gainer in an sense. I work diligently and consistently, and test everything out on myself to figure out what works and what doesn’t. The reason I started this thread was really to find out what factors people have manipulated to make clamping more productive.

I did not mean to make you sound like a newbie, if that is what you felt. It’s just that BG has pretty much destroyed the erection while clamped myth around here for the past year at least. It’s really quite odd. I never tried to clamp and maintain an erection and cannot imagine why I would - my penis is completely engorged the entire time. Although it doesn’t stand up erect, it is about an inch thicker than my normal erection length (estimation). Plus, trying to masturbate while in the clamp seems painful to me, and really before of the previous reason I mentioned, quite useless. To learn more about this read up after about half of BG’s main thread (its long, I know) - he discusses it in great detail.

I don’t need to pay attention to clicks because my method uses the wrap as the constrictor. I PM’ed BG a while ago, as I thought he did the same, but it seems not. Anyway, I use this method and it basically only uses the clamp as a hold on the elastic wrap.

Regarding sta-kool, we have discussed my method via PM. I could not open a thread describing my personal opinions because, as I said before, I can’t start threads outside of the newbie forum, and I am worried about how long the thread would stay there - I don’t want newbies to grab a clamp and try my method.

I hope that you have no hard feelings. I am not a newbie, but this thread wasn’t created to discuss my opinions…so I didn’t say much about myself.

ThunderSS,

Ridiculously, it seems that my messages will continue to elicit this sort of response from some members. I am sorry for this. I have read the post that he replied to and cannot see how he could have gotten upset over it. If you see me as being wrong, my offer still stands. Sorry for the trouble, again.

No matter how much I tighten the clamp, I’m always able to push more blood in my penis. I never used a cable clamp, because never found one; I clamped with a hose-clamp (not recommended!), that probably can apply more pressure than cable clamps.

It happened to me also to break a couple of clamps - it’s amazing, if you think at how much force the penis can exert.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Dude, it ain’t your messages, it is your delivery.

And what offer is that?

Is it the formality? I honestly do not know what was offensive in my reply to him.

This occurred previously with another member and I PM’ed you, as you were annoyed by my vocabulary I think. I told you that I could stop posting if you’d like, as I have spent most of my time reading here and do not really need to post, particularly if it annoys the forum administrator.

Originally Posted by marinera
No matter how much I tighten the clamp, I’m always able to push more blood in my penis. I never used a cable clamp, because never found one; I clamped with a hose-clamp (not recommended!), that probably can apply more pressure than cable clamps.

It happened to me also to break a couple of clamps - it’s amazing, if you think at how much force the penis can exert.

marinera,

You might try what I do then, particularly seeing as you don’t have a cable clamp. Let me explain:

I use approximately 1.5 feet of theraband wrap (provided with the Bib hanger), cut in a 1 inch strip. The length will depend on your girth, obviously. Bend the elastic theraband’s width, such that it is approximately .5 inches in width, and wrap tightly and securely (as tight as physically possible without pain) at the absolute base of your penis. When you are done wrapping, you will already be clamped. The clamp is then added on top of the wrap to secure the wrap and add a firm constriction that is inelastic.

This method has worked best. I was under the impression BG advised this when I became clamping. I only PM’ed him about a month ago to discover that although he tried this, he did not recommend it. The reason I believe is because the wrap causes indentation and slight discomfort after removal, but this is temporary. In terms of engorgement, it is perfect. You will probably NOT be able to pump in blood even if you tried, haha.

Also, any thin dick folks that want to clamp but can’t fit in the clamp should try this. I sort of did it through a combination of misunderstanding BG’s posts, and having too thin a dick to do anything else at the time. Now I use the method because it causes the best engorgement. I cannot imagine a need to to use 2 clamps through this method. It also seems the safest, since it is elastic, and therefore fits the penis perfectly (marinera, you use a horse clamp, this is why I recommend this - so it fits the shape of your penis to avoid discomfort).

Originally Posted by LongVehicle
Is it the formality? I honestly do not know what was offensive in my reply to him.

This occurred previously with another member and I PM’ed you, as you were annoyed by my vocabulary I think. I told you that I could stop posting if you’d like, as I have spent most of my time reading here and do not really need to post, particularly if it annoys the forum administrator.

No, it’s the pompous attitude. How’s that for being formal? Your choice whether to continue posting or not, but if you continue to create static, expect more of the same.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Sorry, but Im not getting you, LV. Why I should try wrapping with theraband? I mean, which issue it can fix? The rupture of hose clamps? Hose clamps will cut theraband, so I’ll go to bankrupt that way :) .

Seriously, my post was more to say that my experience with clamping is not that much different from bigtiny’ one.

So said, breaking clamps is a false problem, IMHO; what makes clamping work is semi-total blood-flow occlusion; I don’t think an extreme tightness of the clamp is required to do so - actually, for most of people it could be counterproductive (just a speculation).

Originally Posted by marinera
Sorry, but Im not getting you, LV. Why I should try wrapping with theraband? I mean, which issue it can fix? The rupture of hose clamps? Hose clamps will cut theraband, so I’ll go to bankrupt that way :) .

Seriously, my post was more to say that my experience with clamping is not that much different from bigtiny’ one.

So said, breaking clamps is a false problem, IMHO; what makes clamping work is semi-total blood-flow occlusion; I don’t think an extreme tightness of the clamp is required to do so - actually, for most of people it could be counterproductive (just a speculation).

1. I’m sorry. I was under the impression hose clamps were circular. If that is not the case, then my post still might help as the theraband wrap will ensure a better (in my experience) and more comfortable cut off for blood supply. If the clamps can cut theraband, I’m not sure how you are clamping them on to your penis (if you mean actually cut the wrap).

2. The issue of re-tightening might occur with the both of you. I’m not sure if everyone has to do this. I do not. All I said to him was that there is no reason to get an erection, and then lose 25% of it before clamping. That is what I meant by being a waste of time.

3. I’m not sure what you meant by false problem. But, your last point is extremely interesting. There are two members, I don’t remember who exactly unfortunately, that are trying this out as an experiment (clamping for long durations at low intensity).

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
No, it’s the pompous attitude. How’s that for being formal? Your choice whether to continue posting or not, but if you continue to create static, expect more of the same.

I will stop posting in this thread and try to post less generally. Sorry for the trouble.

Marinera, I was stunned that the pressure in my penis could break a clamp. It scared me at first, I thought I broke my cock!

Lv, I barely have done anything to gain 1.75 inches in length, yet I’m still stuck on 5.0 mseg. My length gains were consistent, much like your girth gains seem to be. We all work hard for what we can get, but as with others, one thing is harder to get than the other.
Believe me, you haven’t ticked me off yet, just don’t talk down to me. I really understand that a lot of people don’t want their private parts online for the whole world to see.


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:33 AM.