The Man, 7 months of clamping with little gains. IMHO, you must be doing something wrong.
So I have a few questions for you, actually a bit more than a few :)
1.What clamp do you use?
2.What kind of wrap do you use?
3.Could you describe the way you attach the clamp, what erection level you use, kegelling, pushing the clamp deeper inside the body, how do you get engorgement?
4.Do you (still) get any spotting/discoloration?
5.How would you rate the intensity of your clamping sessions, do you get alot of engorgement and internal pressure?
6.Do you get any fatigue feeling at all at the moment?
Did you ever get that fatigue feeling when you were new to clamping?
7.How did your routine look like, 2on1off, sets a day, TUC etc. and how did you increase this as months went by?
8.When did most girth gains occur, how many months in?
Maybe we can diagnose the problem here.
Lol, yes I can see how it would appear that I must be doing something wrong, and for the first few months I agree that I probably was. I would also like to add that in the 13 months of consistent PE prior to clamping I only gained 1/16” in EG, and that is with lots of variations in jelquing time, intensity, erection levels, etc. I tried 440s, and even chemical PE with IGF-1 with basically no gains. So I do believe that girth gains may always come slower for me.
In the first 3 months or so of clamping I was only doing 2-3 sets per day and my sets were only about 7-8 minutes in the clamp. I have always responded better in length gains when I took very few days off so I did the same with clamping. I just think that I simply was not clamping long enough to see gains. In the past 3-4 months I have gained 1/8” in EG which is more than I had gained in nearly 1.5 years of PE previously so I do believe I am doing things much more correct at this point. I increased my TUC to 8-10 minutes per set and have been doing 3-4 sets per day probably 6 days per week for the past 3-4 months. I did have a 2 week period where I was inconsistent due to girl issues, and I feel if I had stayed consistent then my gains would be even better at this point. Bottom line is that I actually have made good gains lately compared to what I was used to.
1. I use the white cable clamp (small), due to my small girth. The medium is just too big unless I use a lot of wrap, although at this point it might be almost time to buy one as my base has gained more than my mid-shaft.
2. I use the tape that sticks to itself and not the skin, although I actually prefer it when it gets worn out and doesnt even stick to itself. I just put the clamp over it and tighten to hold it all in place. It’s very comfortable although I am looking into purchasing an air clamp.
3. I attach the clamp when I am fairly soft, then i tighten it some an kegel in blood until I am close to 100% erect then I tighten 1 more click. I have tried various levels of tightenss and measured my clamped girth to find the optimal constriction, and yes I also try pushing the clamp into the body.
4. I have rarely ever gotten any spotting from clamping/jelquing/440’s no matter how intense my sessions are. I have not noticed much in terms of permanent discoloration but I certainly get much darker while clamped.
5. I don’t prevent outflow completely, the clamp is moderately tightened, but I do feel a lot of internal pressure and soreness while I’m clamping and I maintain a 100% erection with kegels and watching porn. I do get a good feeling of fatigue and soreness, it feels productive. The engorgement is about 1/4” above usual EG. This is much more than I get from jelquing or any other girth work, although I cant really measure it when doing 440’s.
6. Yes I do get the fatigue feeling. I think early on I was not getting that feeling. I was only doing 2-3 sets per day and about 7-8 minutes TUC for the first few months. Now I have increased both and feel more fatigue and have seen more gains.
7. I started off doing 2-3 sets per day, 7-8 minutes TUC, usually 5 or 6 on, 1 or 2 off. Now it has increased to 3-4 sets per day, 8-10 minutes TUC and also I do some 440’s in between sets.
8. My gains have occured in the past 3-4 months, after increasing TUC, frequency, and adding in a few 440’s per day.
Then: 5.63"x4.25" ---> Now: 6.50"x4.44"
Last edited by The Man : 07-25-2009 at .