Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Circumcized dry jelqs

12

Circumcized dry jelqs

Has anybody made gains with these that are circumcized because I can get maybe halfway to 3/4 of the way up and the skin wont allow for more.


7-20-16: BP: 7.62 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

12-7-16: BP: 8.25 NBP 7.31 x 5.75

When you do PE long enough you will develop more extra skin on the penis which you can use for dry jelqs, I have no problem getting up to the glans now.

I am circumcised and am just using dry jelqs. I am getting bigger gains in skin and in length using this technique only.

I have this problem too. After 100 or so the skin is all sore. How do you prevent “turkey neck” ?

Originally Posted by 4thewind

How do you prevent “turkey neck” ?

Retract the skin before each jelq.

Pillars makes a good point. The longer you PE the more skin you will have on your shaft, and the more skin you have the easier it is to do dry jelqs. This is where the uncut guys have an advantage over the cut. I was circumcised at birth, but now I look uncut, all due to PE.

I believe dry jelqs are one of the best things we can do for girth. I do them almost constantly. It has become such a natural response for me I do them without thinking about it, especially while sitting here reading the forum. Of course I work at home and can be naked most of the time. It might not be so easy for guys sitting in a cube to whip it out at work and jelq it.

With dry jelq you can really dig in and work the inner structure. With lube you just can’t get a good enough grip. Wet feels better, but dry is more effective. I honestly feel wet jelqs are pretty useless. I mean if the theory behind wet jelqs were correct, we would all have huge dicks from all the years of masturbation using lube.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by gjurob

Retract the skin before each jelq.

Oops! I missed the “circumcised” part.

I have been doing dry jelqs, but only for a short time, no gains thus far and I’m cut.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I’m uncut but i do wet jelqs. I recomend you try overhand jelqing, I used to have the same problem but overhand fixed it.


Starting= 6.0 nbel, 5.25 eg...3.0 nbfl, 4.0 fg...Short term goal= 6.5 nbel Ultimate Goal= 7.5-8.0 nbel, 5.75-6 eg

"because limits, like fear, are often just illusions" Michal Jordan.

I don’t really get the concept of over hand and underhand jelqing or palm facing up palm facing down for me my palm is usually either facing my body or away from my body.

When you grip your penis, overhand (palm down) means that your thumb is closest to your body, underhand (palm up) means that your pinkie is closest to your body. Does that help?

Because I’m cut I always do my dry jelqs in two sections: a few times on the bottom half of my shaft, then a few on the top, rinse and repeat. When I dry jelq the bottom half I always tourniquet at mid-shaft with my non-jelqing hand.

Tourniquet? And when you say closer to your body do you mean literally or like closer to the upper portion of the body. Because both my pinkie and thumb are touching my body

Originally Posted by aboveaverage91
Tourniquet? And when you say closer to your body do you mean literally or like closer to the upper portion of the body. Because both my pinkie and thumb are touching my body

Yes tourniquet; I use my non-jelqing hand to squeeze at my mid-shaft tightly enough so that no blood can be forced into the top half of my shaft. I do this so that my lower-half dry-jelqs can build up internal pressure (if I don’t then the blood just moves up toward the top half). This is just how I do it — I’m not claiming that this way is best.

In terms of overhand/underhand, I’ll try to explain it as specifically as possible for you:

Overhand
Take your right hand and separate your thumb as much from your fingers as possible (thumb makes 90 degree angle with fingers). Face your palm toward the ground so that you are looking at the back of your hand. Point your thumb toward your body so that your fingers are pointing to your left. If you were to wrap your pointer finger over the top of your penis, and your thumb under the bottom, you would be in an overhand grip (palm down).

Underhand
Your thumb is now pointing away from your body, you are looking at your palm. If you were to rest your penis in your palm, and then wrap your thumb over your penis and pointer under, you are doing an underhand grip (palm up).

It sounds like you don’t do either, but rather “pinch” your penis between your thumb and pointer. If that works then keep doing what you’re doing. This is what people mean when they use these terms though. If you still have questions you can PM me. Sorry for hijacking this thread!

Originally Posted by Pillars
When you do PE long enough you will develop more extra skin on the penis which you can use for dry jelqs, I have no problem getting up to the glans now.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Pillars makes a good point. The longer you PE the more skin you will have on your shaft, and the more skin you have the easier it is to do dry jelqs. This is where the uncut guys have an advantage over the cut. I was circumcised at birth, but now I look uncut, all due to PE.
<snip>

Interesting. Pillars or Big Girtha (or anyone with experience for that matter), have either one of you developed a turkey neck?

I have developed something of a turkey neck because I have experienced gains faster than I’ve been able to grow new shaft skin. Are you saying that if I just keep doing PE my shaft skin will eventually catch up?

Also do you think that dry-jelqing leads to additional skin growth, or are dry-jelqs just made easier from the skin growth that general PE inevitably generates? I ask because if dry-jelqs promote skin growth and penile growth, then I may have a new (anti-TN) powerhouse exercise to add to my routine.

Thanks

Lol ch9 I was literally in the shower today and about to jelq when I realized what I wrote on this forum the other day somehow I was confusing the pinkie and the pointer finger : / I get it now thoe thanks bud

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelqs lambda (jelqs Λ)ShazzanAgrandamiento del Pene5706-19-2016 10:50 PM
JelqsmaferoAgrandamiento del Pene1305-05-2008 06:46 PM
Hot Tub JelqsxenolithPenis Enlargement Basics1712-18-2005 08:05 AM
Changing My JelqsVincent Van CockPenis Enlargement1303-08-2005 06:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.