Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Choose Sex Over PE

12

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
avantasia: most of us have someone like her in our past. I certainly do, so I’ll preach to you what we’ve all said. You need to get the hell away from that bitch permanently. No more excuses.

Part of the reason why I got a divorce. So much happier now.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Here, this will cheer you up: http://xkcd.com/906/


I'm a disciple of science.

For as much as I enjoy PE, I will always choose sex with my wife. Anyone who chooses PE over sex is crazy!


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

Originally Posted by carrbc
For as much as I enjoy PE, I will always choose sex with my wife. Anyone who chooses PE over sex is crazy!

Co-signed.

If you can have sex, in her mind you’re already qualified. Have fun and enjoy!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by avantasia
No, I have seen the photos and personally know face to face the guys that she has cheated me with. I know all that she says is real, the problem is that she cheated.

There are always guys who are going to be better than you in some aspect or other, the problem is when a girl cheats on with a guy who is superior and she tells you about it.


Well, if I knew more about it, I might go as far as to say that she did not know he was “superior” until AFTER she cheated on you, so as much as you think your size is the problem, the real problem probably lies somewhere else.

As far as boyfriends of my ex being better than me, the only thing they need to be better at is putting up with her abuse, and I was pretty damn good at that too until I realised I deserved better.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
Well, if I knew more about it, I might go as far as to say that she did not know he was “superior” until AFTER she cheated on you, so as much as you think your size is the problem, the real problem probably lies somewhere else.

As far as boyfriends of my ex being better than me, the only thing they need to be better at is putting up with her abuse, and I was pretty damn good at that too until I realised I deserved better.

Fuck yeah. This conversation is really applicable to what I said earlier. I was obsessed for the longest time with an ex that treated me like a piece of shit. It wasn’t until I met this wonderful current girlfriend that I realized that I really do deserve better and that the ex wasn’t really all that great after all.

Avantasia - I know you get it all the time, just like I used to, and cantlook, and a bunch of other guys. We all say that someone better will come along, but it’s really difficult to believe when you’re in this situation. Hell I am still very bitter about my ex - I think she is a fucking selfish cunt. But now, rather than giving her the power of me wanting to get back at her, I can have the satisfaction of knowing I have someone better and she can just bring her bullshit to someone else.


I'm a disciple of science.

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
Fuck yeah. This conversation is really applicable to what I said earlier. I was obsessed for the longest time with an ex that treated me like a piece of shit. It wasn’t until I met this wonderful current girlfriend that I realized that I really do deserve better and that the ex wasn’t really all that great after all.

Avantasia - I know you get it all the time, just like I used to, and cantlook, and a bunch of other guys. We all say that someone better will come along, but it’s really difficult to believe when you’re in this situation. Hell I am still very bitter about my ex - I think she is a fucking selfish cunt. But now, rather than giving her the power of me wanting to get back at her, I can have the satisfaction of knowing I have someone better and she can just bring her bullshit to someone else.

You seem like a very knowledgeable and your post are always interesting to read. You my friend are a very bright individuo. I am slooooowly trying to take everyone’s advice. THANKS!.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
Fuck yeah. This conversation is really applicable to what I said earlier. I was obsessed for the longest time with an ex that treated me like a piece of shit. It wasn’t until I met this wonderful current girlfriend that I realized that I really do deserve better and that the ex wasn’t really all that great after all.


Congratulations on your happiness scienceguy106. It is great to hear another “survivor” story. I too am truly happy now, a hundred times happier than I ever could have convinced myself I was while in that destructive relationship.

Avantasia, for me the hardest parts were, one, realising I did not need to impress her to be happy, and two, following through on my commitment to get out of the relationship. Not to say that dealing with the aftermath was any easier, and the urge to go back just to avoid the conflict is tough to overcome. It sounds like you are already out, which is a good start, I really hope you can find the strength to stay away, either on your own, or like me, with the help of someone new. Best of luck.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
Congratulations on your happiness scienceguy106. It is great to hear another “survivor” story. I too am truly happy now, a hundred times happier than I ever could have convinced myself I was while in that destructive relationship.


Thanks, man. Yeah these destructive relationships kind of become a sick addiction, and those of us who have gotten stuck in them probably did so because we became convinced we are indeed pieces of shit that deserve to be treated as such.

With my current girlfriend, I still get surprised when she doesn’t blame her problems or her mistakes on me. My shitty ex used make every fucking thing my fault and never did anything to fix her problems herself. I came to believe that the things really were my fault, and even after all this time, I still have a little bit of that feeling left. My current girl doesn’t get pissed at me when the weather is bad or she had a bad day at work, or even when I cum early (rare, but it happens, hehe). And as strange as it seems, I find that stuff surprising, because I had gotten into this whole “all women are evil” attitude that many members on this website come to believe.

I tell you, in order to get over it and be happy with yourself, you either have to live the life of a player who never gets emotionally involved (think saiyan22 or Ivorytower) or you have to meet that rare someone who is both good to you and who you can be good to back (this may have something to do with age and experience as well…I got used to dating women in their early 20s, and my current is my own age, in our late 20s).

Either way, thinking more positively about women will help you stop caring so much about your dick size, and let you start truly caring about yourself and the one(s) you’re with.


I'm a disciple of science.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:53 AM.