Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cell Recycling and Cementing Gains

Thread Closed

Lampwick, that was an answer to a question you keep asking. Did you miss the conversation? Because I don’t feel like getting into trouble on here for things I may start saying to you, this conversation between you and I, is now over. Go get some sleep, or put down the bong, or whatever it is that’s keeping you from figuring out what I’m talking about.


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Umm…

Attached Images
max.gif
(346.7 KB, 62 views)

Originally Posted by Lampwick
I guess we’d better abandon the field of PE, then, since very little of PE actually has science as a basis from which to make “any valuable assumptions” about what does and doesn’t work.

So, stop the jelqing, stop the stretching, and put down the pump and walk away from it with your hands up so that we can see them.

I think that’s a very good idea … everybody stop PE now! …. then I will have the biggest penis of all :chuckle: But, I respectfully disagree - marinera has uncovered a lot of real (peer reviewed) scientific papers exploring tissue growth, the effects of traction, etc. It’s fairly dry reading but, judiciously implemented, shows real promise.

lil1 :lep:


BPEL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | *20cm* (8")

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

Funny sonny!


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Originally Posted by bigtiny454
Lampwick, I’m not the only one who is seeing what we have been arguing about.

Yeah, when you post that all gains will be lost if you don’t do a program to maintain what you have worked for, for the rest of your life, is a scare tactic of sorts, and is false. Some will need to, some won’t. How else do you want me to keep answering your questions?

Originally Posted by Lampwick
And when did I post that?

Originally Posted by bigtiny454
Lampwick, that was an answer to a question you keep asking. Did you miss the conversation? Because I don’t feel like getting into trouble on here for things I may start saying to you, this conversation between you and I, is now over. Go get some sleep, or put down the bong, or whatever it is that’s keeping you from figuring out what I’m talking about.

The answer, bigtiny454, is that I never posted that. I never posted that all gains will be lost if you don’t do a maintenance routine. That reflects badly on your credibility.

And as for your comment about “go get some sleep, or put down the bong”, that is not a very civil thing to say, and you are getting close to violating the Forum Guidelines . You know, the part that says “Debate the idea, don’t attack the poster.” It’s possible that I can understand perfectly well what you are saying and still disagree with you without being sleep-deprived, intoxicated or otherwise impaired.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Wow, how did I know you would threaten to use you mod powers?….

This is why I avoid arguments/debates with mods. Some get mad and start threatening to wield an iron fist.

Relax dude. I already told you, this discussion is over between us.


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Oh, and I never said YOU lampwick. This whole discussion has been about wadzilla, not you. My credibility still stands. Now, go get some sleep!


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Shaggy boobs has gravitation acting on them,. it is like u put a weight on your dick 24/7

bigtiny here me out a minute.

All of PE is theory. That’s the how and why of Thundersplace to begin with. To purpose our theories and relate our experiences. There will be group commonalities in our experiences and great differences. Even opposites.

If Thunders has a mission, and I believe it is stated on the welcome page to this site, then it was to collect and sort through the experience of the members minus the bullshit of magic cremes, enlargement pills, and whatever manner of snail oil, in order to show what worked collectively and had the highest value towards producing result.

That is not to say that what worked for the majority will work for everyone. Neither is it to say that what didn’t work for the majority still won’t work for another. That is what the sharing experiences is about.

I agree wadzilla comes on strong at times. He possesses a very authoritative writing voice. He’s also been quite a colorful member around here for a long time as well. When I read his thread I didn’t feel as if he was preaching law to me. I read it as mixture of disappointment and concern for others in holding on to ones gains.

Why? because I’ve experienced the exact same thing. I didn’t loose ALL of my gains, but I lost a substantial amount.
I took a little over a year off from any serious PE because of a lack of time and getting more involved in other areas of my life. One day I picked up a ruler and thought, Oh’ shit.

I’ve manage to regain most of my previous gains in the last six months since I started taking PE serious again. But I can’t PE like I used to. I have to do everything in moderation or penis just get to worn out for anything much more than taking a piss. What I found works best for me now is some regular maintenance jelging with a little LIGHT pumping or clamping thrown in every now and then. Much more than that seems to be counter productive.

So I could relate to wads post because it happened to me too. I also felt wads sense of disappointment as well.
As a newbie we all go through that process of convincing ourselves that this PE stuff just might work. Then we experience gains however small or large they may be and we’re ecstatic over it. Then comes the wondering over will it last and is it permanent.

To tell you the truth. No one really knows. I have yet to read a post from someone saying “hey I started PE 20, 30, or 40 years ago and I’m still going strong with this here monster cock”. I hope to make that post one day though.
Actually what wad posted wasn’t all new either. Other threads exist around here question and debating the same issue. Wad was just a bit more authoritative about it. I surmised that he was extremely disappointed over the loss of gains. That’s what I read into it more than anything.

My real question to you bigtiny is how long have you been doing PE? Your join date says March 2008. So if that’s the case in reality you bring very little experience to the discussion as to whether gains will be permanent or not.
So please share your experiences along the way also.

Somehow this discussion deteriorated into a personal attack. The rule has always been, go ahead and beat the shit out of the message, hopefull you have some personal experience, facts, links , or data to back it up, and always leave the messenger out of it. State your reasoning, but leave the name calling out of it.

Because truth of the matter is, when you resort to name calling and innuendo you do loose all credibility.
Sure some mods can get passionate and a little uptight from time to time, just as regular members do.
But mods are here for reason. Calling one an asshole directly, or in not so many words, is a sure fire way to bring the wrath of a mod on yourself. Learn how to debate message and not the messenger and you might have more success.

Crying foul for repercussions for your bad behavior is, well, what all of my children do.

BTW - The laws of probability explain the analogies to weight lifting. But again the analogies are based on personal experiences. Stop lifting weights and you begin to lose some of the definition you’ve achieved from lifting in the first place, collective experience has shown. So the law of probability makes the analogy appear appropriate.

_


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Originally Posted by bigtiny454

This whole discussion has been about wadzilla, not you. My credibility still stands.

Sometimes we become that which we fight against. :-Y


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by lil12big1
OK, time for me to throw a spanner in the works! :chuckle:

After my initial gains, I stopped all forms of PE nearly 6.5 years ago - I’ve done absolutely no maintenance, yet almost all my gains have remained. In fact, I measure larger than my last set of pics posted here way back in 2002 …… Mr Wadzilla, please explain. Am I a freak of nature? Perhaps the exception that proves your “rule”? I don’t think so and I can post recent pics to substantiate my claims.

I read Mr Wadzilla’s “theory”, or started to, but quickly realised that it, despite what I’m sure was a lot of well intentioned hard work, was ultimately of very little scientific value …. except perhaps as a personal learning experience and as a cautionary tale for newbies on how not to write a theory!….

I was just going to respond to claims made earlier (by another member, on your behalf) when you posted this sarcastic reply. :) So, I’ll respond directly to you.

In the 1st place, you gained only 1/8” of EG, so…not much to lose really. Yet, your length claims are quite high. In fact, only 2 other folks in this forum (that I can think of) have made similar staggering EL claims (2” or more in 6 months or less): dld or horsehung - both of whom were flamed WILDLY in this forum.

lil12big1, you claim that you’ve:

* gained 1.97” of EL in only 5 months of PE (more than I gained in 3 years of PE)
* gained 16.42 times more length than girth (1.97” vs. 1/8”)
* increased your size by 4.195 ci - or 40.55% - in only 151 days (21.57 wks)

My, that’s truly incredible.

To regard those claims as accurate, one must accept that:

* it is possible to increase your EL by nearly 38% in only 5 months
* one can gain 2” of EL in only 5 months (1.97” is only 1 mm shy of 2”) - despite the general view in this forum (at least among the veterans) that a 2” EL gain, even after years of PE, is not the norm

Let’s just say that, despite the photographs you’ve posted, I don’t feel that I even need to go as far as to claim that you’re “an exception to the rule.”

I’ll leave it at that.

Make what you will of my theory; I’ll make what I will of your claims.

A few more thoughts:

Lil12big1, you mention the folks in “white coats”…well, they have spoken on this GvM model regarding PE (perhaps you haven’t heard) – they unanimously REJECT it.

So many of the members here are guilty of a common informal fallacy, a version of the “Faulty Dilemma.” You hear the medical community say such things as, “You can’t enlarge the penis by doing exercises…the penis is not a muscle…”etc., etc. Yet, we do PE and make gains; therefore, we conclude that the entire medical establishment is wrong – or lying (so that surgeons can make money on phalloplasty).

What these intrepid souls never seem to do is to consider that perhaps there’s a different mechanism involved with our (obvious) enlargement. A mechanism that is NOT a classic “building” model, a GvM model. That’s what EtP is – and it relies on far fewer assumptions than the other models posited here.

As for the so-called “science” supporting a GvM model (regarding PE), please. That’s bullshit. No such research exists. If you think you have it, then forward it to the NEMJ – or some other academic journal (you’ll be famous!).

* In hypertrophy, actual mass it increased; in PE, only area (albeit, during erection more blood is pooled in the penis).

* For an idea of PE “growth,” consider a balloon – not a biceps.

* In PE, enlargement occurs not from an aggregation, but from a stretching – and even a thinning – of structures (the reason that the penis can get “thicker” as the structures are thinning is that the walls of those structures are thinning, while the blood-holding spaces enlarge; and as the tunica thins, its area increases).

* As elasticity is used up, enlargement occurs [EtP]; as plasticity is replaced by (newer) elasticity, shrinkage occurs [PtE].

Full Circle

For me, I’ve recently experienced what I believe is the final “test” of my theory. Any in this forum who’ve read some of my earlier posts regarding my thoughts of being a profound “grower” knows of the despair I felt back in the school gym locker rooms of my youth.

Having been cursed with an F:E of more than 2:1, I seldom ever sported even a 3” flaccid. As I knew that I was 6 ½” EL, I assumed that the guys with 5-6” flaccid must’ve been around 11-12” EL; therefore, I had a “teeny weenie.”

Well into my PE, my flaccid went from < 50% of my erect to > 60% (near the endgame). That was, of course, no mere “proportional” growth, keeping in line with my erect gains. No, it was a disproportional increase – necessarily indicative of decreasing elasticity. Clearly so! Whereas my “natural” unit more than doubled in size (100+ %) with tumescence, it later expanded < 60% when becoming hard.

To put it simply, my PE’d penis ballooned less dramatically, “to boner,” than it did before; conversely, it shrank less when it became flaccid. Clearly a change in the elastic properties of my wang.

Recently, I took a depressing photo of my flaccid with a cheap, low-res camera. It’s jarring to me in that it dredges up my past dread. I’m seriously debating on whether or not to post it to illustrate my point.

What point?

I’m back to around a 2:1 FE….PtE.

That’s right, my flaccid losses are not proportional to my erect losses – they’re greater. Now, my weenie balloons up more during tumescence (i.e., “more elastic”).

That completes the cycle.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
The answer, bigtiny454, is that I never posted that. I never posted that all gains will be lost if you don’t do a maintenance routine. That reflects badly on your credibility.

And as for your comment about “go get some sleep, or put down the bong”, that is not a very civil thing to say, and you are getting close to violating the Forum Guidelines . You know, the part that says “Debate the idea, don’t attack the poster.” It’s possible that I can understand perfectly well what you are saying and still disagree with you without being sleep-deprived, intoxicated or otherwise impaired.

Originally Posted by bigtiny454

Wow, how did I know you would threaten to use you mod powers?….

This is why I avoid arguments/debates with mods. Some get mad and start threatening to wield an iron fist.

Relax dude. I already told you, this discussion is over between us.

Where’s the threat. bigtiny454? I called you on your incivility and referred to the Forum Guidelines as my basis for defining the nature of the problem according to the rules of the house. I did so before I was a moderator, and I can do so now. So can you, if you feel that someone is attacking you personally and not your ideas.

That is not ‘threaten(ing) to wield an iron fist’ any more than when I was a regular member and I called others on the Forum Guidelines.

Originally Posted by bigtiny454
Oh, and I never said YOU lampwick. This whole discussion has been about wadzilla, not you. My credibility still stands. Now, go get some sleep!

Oh, that is exactly what you said.

From your post bigtiny454 - Cell Recycling and Cementing Gains

Originally Posted by bigtiny454
Lampwick, I’m not the only one who is seeing what we have been arguing about.

Yeah, when you post that all gains will be lost if you don’t do a program to maintain what you have worked for, for the rest of your life, is a scare tactic of sorts, and is false. Some will need to, some won’t. How else do you want me to keep answering your questions?

You said in a response to me, “When you post that all gains will be lost…” (emphasis added)

A suggestion: if you meant something different, it would have been clearer had you posted something like “When someone posts that all gains will be lost…” (emphasis added). That would have been clearer, if that is what you really meant.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Holy shit! This thread turned nasty. Rather than arguing back and forth, I think we just need more data to compare. Everyone with years of experience needs to post their situation. The more data we have, the closer we can get to what’s the “norm”. Maybe I am not the norm, but I posted my situation. Over 4 years off PE, no maintainence. I lost some gains, not all. Mostly the loss was girth. I lost about HALF the girth I had gained. I lost less than 10% of the length I had gained. I’ve re-gained about all of it now, after 5 months of full-time PE. Maybe age is a significant factor with the inactivity losses? I’m only 34 currently. I was 27 when I first started PE.

Let’s not argue the theory, let’s add real DATA to this thread. Does that sound like a good idea?

Maybe instead of you guys having a pissing match why don’t some of the members let us know if they’ve lost any gains after stopping PE? I’m still PE’ing so I can’t give an answer yet, but I am interested in whats gonna happen when I quit PE after I reach my goals.

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 PM.