Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

cardio and erections

cardio and erections

a few weeks ago, i decided to start a cardio routine to help my circulatory system - and enhance my erections. i got the idea because i started getting firmer erections and better sexual performance when i’d shoot some hoops right after lifting weights.

well my first official cardio work-out was a 20 minute run around the park. to my surprise, i couldnt even get an erection for the rest of the day, and my dick was pretty weak for the next couple of days. WTF? so i quit running immediately.

around that time, i’d taken a break from the weight room. erections were ok. but when i got back in the weight room and resumed my routine of “lifting then shooting hoops”, i noticed that my firm erections and nice performance was back.

so i’ve come to this conclusion. cardio is good for your sexual performance, but if you burn yourself out, it will have a negative effect. the most cardio you should to for a sexual benefit should be power-walking or shooting around on the b-ball court.

it really helps.

Right after a work out, your body diverts blood to the areas that need it, in your core and fatigued muscles. It is not surprising that an erection would be more difficult to achieve while still recovering from a hard work out. I notice that my dick is usually shriveled and deflated after a hard work out. It shouldn’t last a couple of days however.

That is a short term effect. The long term effect will be improved cardiovascular health and therefore improved erections.

I would evaluate your observations as maybe coincidental and your erection variability to becaused by a variety of other things. It is hard to come to any good conclusions until you observe carefully over a long period of time, not just a few work outs.


Horny Bastard

I usually pop a semi right after working out.
Also, when I go to a hardware store.
Also, when cleaning. :)

I think I just happen to be easily excited.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

At the hardware store? Can I ask if this usually happens in the nut or the bolt section?


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
Right after a work out, your body diverts blood to the areas that need it, in your core and fatigued muscles. It is not surprising that an erection would be more difficult to achieve while still recovering from a hard work out.

Since last year, I’ve been running longer distances. Each Sunday, I run between 12 and 15 km. When I come home and take my shower after that, my dick looks the same way it did when I was 10! That’s for the immediate effect. Doing cardio improves your overall blood circulation and I find that my erections are much firmer when I have time to exercise my cardio regularly. Doing cardio is not like poppin’ V, you won’t get a boner right away, but from my experience, it does make a difference in the long run (haha!).

But then again, if you’re totally exhausted after your jogging, it’s pretty normal that you don’t feel like having sex.

As far as weightlifting is concerned, I read an article a while ago that stated that intense exercise of large muscle groups (upper leg + lower back) causes your body to produce more testosterone. I think that this theory makes sense because lifting weight consistently over a significant period of time seems to make me more horny and aggressive.

That’s what I’ve learnt from my personal experiments. Since my IQ is closer to the lab rat’s than it is from the scientist’s, I don’t know if these observations are significant in any way…

Short intense workouts can boost growth hormone and testosterone. Especially if you keep your insulin stable (GH) and use something like ZMA at night (testosterone boost). ZMA is a combination of zinc, magnesium and usually B6, in a highly absorb-able form.

Jogging will improve your cardio, which will improve your erections by improving your circulation. The trick is to not overdo it and start releasing cortisol, which isn’t good.

I don’t see any reason to run more than 3 miles if you are just interested in health. Most distance runners look like shit and get colds frequently…more is NOT always better! Sprinters on the other hand have amazing bodies and wonderful cardio conditioning too.

Think short intense workouts…no reason to go more than an hour, many times 30 minutes if plenty of time if you hit is hard. Many of my workouts are done in 15 minutes of non stop exercise….and thats feels like 12 minutes too long!

ahh…sprinting may be an excellent idea. i think 5 30-yarders may work even better than 30-45 minutes of power walking or shooting hoops.

I love basketball.
Free throw record: 37 in a row.
3-point record: 15 in a row.

And the most accurate I’ve been in a day: 113/113 (112 lay-ups, and a 3-pointer!)

I’d play more basketball if it weren’t cold and wet in my backyard all the time. :(

Good luck with that businessmitchel!


10/01/2006: NBPEL: 5.750" BPEL: 6.000"

04/01/2007: NBPEL: 6.250" BPEL: 6.750"

NEW LOG: JUGGLING ACT!

Originally Posted by businessmitchel

ahh…sprinting may be an excellent idea. i think 5 30-yarders may work even better than 30-45 minutes of power walking or shooting hoops.

I do 10 sprints @ 100 yards once per week. Definitely a good work out.


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by businessmitchel
a few weeks ago, i decided to start a cardio routine to help my circulatory system - and enhance my erections. i got the idea because i started getting firmer erections and better sexual performance when i’d shoot some hoops right after lifting weights.

well my first official cardio work-out was a 20 minute run around the park. to my surprise, i couldnt even get an erection for the rest of the day, and my dick was pretty weak for the next couple of days. WTF? so i quit running immediately.

around that time, i’d taken a break from the weight room. erections were ok. but when i got back in the weight room and resumed my routine of “lifting then shooting hoops”, i noticed that my firm erections and nice performance was back.

so i’ve come to this conclusion. cardio is good for your sexual performance, but if you burn yourself out, it will have a negative effect. the most cardio you should to for a sexual benefit should be power-walking or shooting around on the b-ball court.

it really helps.

Businessmitchel, please read the Forum Guidelines . Thanks.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Exersize and erections questionlilsquirt19Male Supplements407-11-2002 02:27 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:40 AM.