Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Buying an Hose Clamp. Need Assistance with Sizing.

Buying an Hose Clamp. Need Assistance with Sizing.

http://www.clasohlson.se/Product/Pr…spx?id=73313801

My MEG is about ~ 4.3” And base at about 4.5”

Erect Diameter (Middle of the penis) =11/3.14=3.5 cm

For growing purposes: Would it be wise to choose the 30-9537 Which has an Diameter range from 3 - 4.5 cm?

Is -0.5 cm(in diameter) enough for clamping?


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

Bad idea.

You need to be able to get the damn thing off in a hurry if need be. Won’t it be great to try to unscrew it under stress, slip with the screwdriver and cut a nice deep gash in your dick, bleed all over the fucking place and get everything so slippery with blood that you can’t unscrew the clamp at all?

Please, get a cable clamp.

Or take large diameter perlon rope (repsnöre, go to a camping store), like 6 mm or so and use a wooden handle (pencil, cut-off cooking utensil) to twist the rope tight over your padding that you’ve wrapped around the shaft. Easy to tighten, easy to get off.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

If you are going to use a hose clamp, use one with a built in key. And keep pliers handy.

http://www.directindustry.com/prod/…764-390225.html

Or do as I wrote in my previous post.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Bad idea.

You need to be able to get the damn thing off in a hurry if need be. Won’t it be great to try to unscrew it under stress, slip with the screwdriver and cut a nice deep gash in your dick, bleed all over the fucking place and get everything so slippery with blood that you can’t unscrew the clamp at all?

Please, get a cable clamp.

Or take large diameter perlon rope (repsnöre, go to a camping store), like 6 mm or so and use a wooden handle (pencil, cut-off cooking utensil) to twist the rope tight over your padding that you’ve wrapped around the shaft. Easy to tighten, easy to get off.


Thanks for the input bro ;)


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

C.phantasy,

Knyt en rund slinga av repsnöre, stoppa igenom det avsågade slevskaftet och vrid runt det, så snurras repet runt sig själv och dras åt. Så gjorde man förr i tiden för när det inte fanns spaklyftare, och även ibland när man garrotterar. Nå, då blir slingan mindre och mindre gradvis och så länge du håller fast slevskaftet så är det spänt. Släpper du så snurrar det upp sig själv. Tar du ett längre slevskaft så kan du säkert lägga ena änden mot magen eller höften så att den hålls kvar utan att du måste hålla i med handen.

(just explaining how to take a sling and a wooden handle and twist it so that the sling tightens)


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
If you are going to use a hose clamp, use one with a built in key. And keep pliers handy.

http://www.directindustry.com/prod/…764-390225.html

Or do as I wrote in my previous post.


You can also glue a dime or another thin piece of metal into the slot that allows it to function as a key. I used Crazy Glue for mine. The pliers are still a good idea, though; the dime is fairly small.


start 1/20/08: 6.0 nbpel, 5.5 eg, 4 fl, 5 fg

now 6/30/12: 6.75 nbpel, 5.875 eg, 5.0 fl, 5.125 fg

I use a hose clamp as shown in the opening post’s link. With a screwdriver, actually. I’m just careful. You can use a small spanner too.

Funny thing, I bought it at a hardware store and there was a lady running it. And she asked me what size I wanted. And I wasn’t quite sure either. She started by showing me the small garden hose variety and the conversation went something like “umm.. No bigger.” “these?” “err.. No bigger.” “oh. How about these then?” “no really. Bigger.” “wtf?? These then?” etc. It was funny.

Anyway. If you are going to use hose clamps, the biggest you can find should probably work. You can tighten them at will.

Originally Posted by mgus
C.phantasy,

Knyt en rund slinga av repsnöre, stoppa igenom det avsågade slevskaftet och vrid runt det, så snurras repet runt sig själv och dras åt. Så gjorde man förr i tiden för när det inte fanns spaklyftare, och även ibland när man garrotterar. Nå, då blir slingan mindre och mindre gradvis och så länge du håller fast slevskaftet så är det spänt. Släpper du så snurrar det upp sig själv. Tar du ett längre slevskaft så kan du säkert lägga ena änden mot magen eller höften så att den hålls kvar utan att du måste hålla i med handen.

(just explaining how to take a sling and a wooden handle and twist it so that the sling tightens)


Carpenter aye?

Tack för tipset ;)

Edit:Now when I think about it,it is really a superb idea! Perhaps even better than a Cable clamp…


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
I searched for cable clamps in Europe and found many listings, this is one

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/2…able_Clamp.html

That’s all well and good if you want to use a new clamp every day for the next 13 years!


Conscious effort to gain that 3/4 inch in length starts now! 21/07/09

(21/07/09) NBPEL 7.25, BPEL 7.5inch * 6inch EG.

(12/08/13) NBPEL 7.30, BPEL 7.9inch * 6.1inch EG

Originally Posted by C.phantasy
Carpenter aye?

Tack för tipset ;)

Edit:Now when I think about it,it is really a superb idea! Perhaps even better than a Cable clamp…


Once upon a time, yes.

Report back with your experiments.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelq con Clamp.Carlosrex19Agrandamiento del Pene para Novatos2505-19-2009 03:26 AM
Clampers: Do any of you use a hose clamp, rather than a cable clampkushextenderPenis Enlargement912-09-2007 02:22 PM
Where can I get the cable clamp or hose clampBigdickerPenis Enlargement Basics208-08-2007 03:18 PM
Cable Clamp vs. Sea ClampimpuritanPenis Enlargement1106-28-2007 02:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 AM.