Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Buying a Hanger and/or Stretcher - need advice

Buying a Hanger and/or Stretcher - need advice

I’ve done some searching in relevant hanging threads over the last few months for information and what may be the best one, and whilst this has informed me I still need to ask the direct question on what is the best way of getting one now in 2017 as things have changed over the years.

So quite directly and quickly can anyone here tell me what the best hanger(s) and stretcher(s) there is for me? What you recommend are the best people to order from, which ones have the best features, what have worked with the best results?

If it matters, I have a thick girth at 6 1/2 inches when erect and currently 5 3/4s in length.

I hope to wear this mostly when I am at home, sitting on the sofa doing my work on my laptop but I also want to use this when I am going out or sleeping too, so a combination of hanging and stretching if possible.

It seems that hanging may be the best for me but I would like to back it up by stretching whenever I can’t hang if possible.

I have never stretched or hung all day before (only PEs) so this being new to me I am not sure what is the best way to start.

PEs haven’t given me more of a 1/2 inch increase when erect so I do feel that I have to go to more extreme measure of hanging/stretching.

If anyone can help with advice here I would appreciate it a great amount as thread researching whilst giving me many tips of advice, still hasn’t left me with a definite answer on what devices to settle upon and buy. I hope this thread will do that for me. All answers I would be grateful for, as so far nothing else seems to have worked and I am rather desperate to find something that can increase my erect lengths otherwise I don’t think anything else can. Please help :)


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

I’ve been using an LG Hanger for about 5 months and am quite happy with it. Before that I used the Phallosan Forte extender for months and saw no gains (it couldn’t apply enough force I think). Regardless of the device, I would recommend a vacuum attachment, rather than a clamp style. I hang for up to 2 hours at a time, in front of my standup desk, and it’s easy to stay focused on a task since I can basically forget about the hanger until my timer goes off.

Also, hanging doesn’t have to be intense, and should be trivial when you first start. It’s a slow progression up in weight and hang time, to ensure you get the most out of a weight before adding more, prevent harming yourself with the shock of too much too soon, and just getting the hang of protecting your glans (tape/wrap to avoid blisters from the vacuum pressure).


Then: 7.5" x 5.5"

Now: 8.5" x 5.6"

Goal: 9" x 6"

Originally Posted by moreme
I’ve been using an LG Hanger for about 5 months and am quite happy with it. Before that I used the Phallosan Forte extender for months and saw no gains (it couldn’t apply enough force I think). Regardless of the device, I would recommend a vacuum attachment, rather than a clamp style. I hang for up to 2 hours at a time, in front of my standup desk, and it’s easy to stay focused on a task since I can basically forget about the hanger until my timer goes off.

Also, hanging doesn’t have to be intense, and should be trivial when you first start. It’s a slow progression up in weight and hang time, to ensure you get the most out of a weight before adding more, prevent harming yourself with the shock of too much too soon, and just getting the hang of protecting your glans (tape/wrap to avoid blisters from the vacuum pressure).

Thanks moreme. Where do you buy these devices too may I ask?

Not sure what a vacuum attachment is or hot it works.

How many hours altogether do you hang now? Or in the beginning.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
Thanks moreme. Where do you buy these devices too may I ask?

Not sure what a vacuum attachment is or hot it works.

How many hours altogether do you hang now? Or in the beginning.

Both devices I bought from their sites (phallosan.com, lghangerllc.com). The vacuum part is the hard plastic bell that your head fits into, then you pump some air out to hold it in place. It distributes the force and doesn’t pinch off circulation like if it was held on with a clamp (like the Bib hanger).

I actually modified my Phallosan so I could hang with it to start. I did about 2 hours a day for 3 months, ramping up to 10 lbs. Then with the LG, another 3 months going up to 15 lbs. I took another break and am about 2 months in and just increased to 12.5 lbs (still ramping up). So ballpark, it’s been around 450 hours total hang time. Just starting out, and after increasing the weight, I’d just do 30 minutes and slowly work up to the full 2 hours.


Then: 7.5" x 5.5"

Now: 8.5" x 5.6"

Goal: 9" x 6"

Try to build the captains wench. See if you like it. You could use ankle weights for your weights.

Buy a BIB. Got mine in January and have been hanging since. I started with the BIB Starter, but I’ll soon be ordering the regular model. Works fantastic.


September 1, 2016 - BPEL: 7.25in MSEG 4.75in EL: 5.5in FG 3.75in FL 3.5in

March 1, 2017 - BPEL: 8.0n MSEG 5.25in EL: 6.0in FG 4.625in FL 4.625in

PE Goal: BPEL: 9in MSEG: 6.5in EL: 8.0in FG 5.5in FL 6in

Originally Posted by Deepwrath31
Buy a BIB. Got mine in January and have been hanging since. I started with the BIB Starter, but I’ll soon be ordering the regular model. Works fantastic.

Thanks. I finally found a link to his site here. This design appeals to me over the rest I have found, although I did find some people with concerns about theirs. I think I’ll order one up and find out for myself. May your dong grow at God speed.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
pump buying advicegus1029Penis Pumps1409-28-2011 09:46 AM
How I attach the hanger!RenholderPenis Hangers2002-27-2010 04:48 PM
Help buying a hangerDarkTimeSunshinePenis Hangers810-29-2006 01:59 PM
My improved home-made hanger, thanx to BibPrime AlphaPenis Hangers502-24-2004 04:29 PM
Advice for the SO of a hangerAustinGirlPenis Hangers204-09-2002 01:08 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 PM.