Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Breaking The Plateau

123

Awesome.

Thanks for all the info 7of9.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

7of9,

When you dry jelq, what length of time is your stroke? Do you subscribe to the slow pull or the fast pull. I have heard both described with success and was wondering which you employed, or if you used both.

Also do you switch hands, etc.?

Any detailed information about how you apply dry jelqs is appreciated.

Great thread!

Toolguy, I always vary the jelq stroke time during my sessions, anywhere between 1 second to 5 second strokes. I mostly jelq with my left hand as it gives me a better grip (although I’m right handed).

Here’s a tip for jelqing that I find works. Work at an erection level of 70-80%, when you do the stroke grip pretty firmy at the base (making the OK sign) than as you stroke forwards the penis will become more engorged, now i find that the trick is to get maximum engorgment when your stroke is just over halfway along your shaft, than as you carry on with the stroke (towards your glans) you will notice a significant expansion of the penis. By working this way you will find that at times it is impossible to jelq all the way to the glans. So only jelq as far as it is comfortable and no more. At the end of a workout like this you will have a huge hang for about half an hour.


Last edited by 7of9 : 12-22-2005 at .

Originally Posted by 7of9
Now I find that the trick is to get maximum engorgment when your stroke is just over halfway along your shaft, than as you carry on with the stroke (towards your glans) you will notice a significant expansion of the penis. By working this way you will find that at times it is impossible to jelq all the way to the glans. So only jelq as far as it is comfortable and no more.

How do you know whats MAX engorgement? The point to where it feels like it’s gonna pop?


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Originally Posted by WetMayo
How do you know whats MAX engorgement? The point to where it feels like it’s gonna pop?

It is the point at which your penis is as big as it would be during a 100% erection. Than you carry on jelqing until it feels like it might pop, at that point stop. (you don’t want it to pop :) )

Originally Posted by 7of9

Just checked my LOT…and it is 7 not 11. Sorry for the mess-up. When I was asked I was actually thinking of where I get the most tug, which is 11. But my Loss Of Tug is 7. Once again sorry for the mess-up. :)

Dolt!!!!

So much for LOT theory.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

One more question 7of9. When performing a dry jelq my skin seems very sensitive, so I have mostly employed wet jelqs in my PE career.

Do you do your jelqs completely dry and have you ever had any problem with skin sensitivity and if so, any solutions.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Toolguy
One more question 7of9. When performing a dry jelq my skin seems very sensitive, so I have mostly employed wet jelqs in my PE career.

Do you do your jelqs completely dry and have you ever had any problem with skin sensitivity and if so, any solutions.

Thanks again.


I’d like to hear 7of9’s advice on this as well. But, personally, I think that if you just jelq every other day and use a good moisturizer (like Nivea for Men or something) that it would really help a lot. That’s what I’ve been doing.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
I’d like to hear 7of9’s advice on this as well. But, personally, I think that if you just jelq every other day and use a good moisturizer (like Nivea for Men or something) that it would really help a lot. That’s what I’ve been doing.

Q4L,

Do mean use the moisturizer after your workout or as a lube during?

Originally Posted by Toolguy
One more question 7of9. When performing a dry jelq my skin seems very sensitive, so I have mostly employed wet jelqs in my PE career.

Do you do your jelqs completely dry and have you ever had any problem with skin sensitivity and if so, any solutions.

Thanks again.

Toolguy And Quick. When I dry jelq I dont use any lube at all (otherwise it would be a wet jelq). There is a big difference in the workout you achieve between dry and wet jelqing.

I can’t say that I have ever had a problem with skin sensitivity. But I use a moisteriser after a workout (Johnsons baby lotion :) )

Originally Posted by Toolguy
Q4L,

Do mean use the moisturizer after your workout or as a lube during?


After.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

I have decided to try the decon time and have a question… I regularly take L-Argenine as a suppliment to PE. Should I continue to take this during a decon time?


Tritium3 starting stats (6/03): BPEL: 6" EG: 4 1/2" stats as of 12/05: BPEL: 7 1/2" EG: 5 5/8" Goal BPEL: 8 1/2" EG: 6 1/4"

Originally Posted by tritium3
I have decided to try the decon time and have a question… I regularly take L-Argenine as a suppliment to PE. Should I continue to take this during a decon time?

Yes! As it is also good for overall heart and circulation.

Man, PE needs a super thurough longitudinal study.

While the deconditioning hypothesis makes a compelling argument, it totally contradicts the methods of those who have had success PE’ing 24/7, 365 days a year.

Isn’t Remek including some questions about deconditioning in the next PE survey?

Originally Posted by 7of9
Toolguy And Quick. When I dry jelq I don’t use any lube at all (otherwise it would be a wet jelq). There is a big difference in the workout you achieve between dry and wet jelqing.

I can’t say that I have ever had a problem with skin sensitivity. But I use a moisteriser after a workout (Johnsons baby lotion :) )

Big difference?

Explain.


Re-Start 3.10.2011 - BPEL: 6.750" EG: 4.5" | Current 7.3.2011 - BPEL: 7.250" EG: 4.625" | Just made my first 1/2"!

My PE log - My Picture log

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.