Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

BP vs. NBP, yet again

Originally Posted by Audacia
Generally if you have a big fat pad you shouldn’t go telling people your dick is bigger than the NBPEL

Outside of this forum I don’t “go telling people” ANYTHING about my dick. Ultimately, no one cares. (….. well, except for US :) )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

I keep track of both measurements in an excel file and it automatically calculates my fat pad thickness, (which is at .75 now) volume, and a couple of graphs to chart growth.

I believe that the bone-pressed measurement is worthless. If I can’t see the hidden inch then what’s the point? The only reason I keep track of it is because it is the standard for measuring and it’s not affected by fat.

I guess another use is that I can tell girls I’m six inches long and I wouldn’t be lying, since I’m 6 BP :p

Originally Posted by Maxtro
I keep track of both measurements in an excel file and it automatically calculates my fat pad thickness, (which is at .75 now) volume, and a couple of graphs to chart growth.

I believe that the bone-pressed measurement is worthless. If I can’t see the hidden inch then what’s the point? The only reason I keep track of it is because it is the standard for measuring and it’s not affected by fat.

I guess another use is that I can tell girls I’m six inches long and I wouldn’t be lying, since I’m 6 BP :p


My BP measurement is almost equal to my side measurement, so it counts as far as most girls are concerned. As if they know anything about proper measurement. They certainly won’t ask you is it BPEL, NBPEL, side or underside. :P When measuring your side length you don’t have to do it BP so it’s visible and counts if you ask me. BPEL is for keeping track of progress, NBPEL is true size here on Thunder’s and side is just as good to other people who have no clue about penis measurement.

Just my $0.02.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
My BP measurement is almost equal to my side measurement, so it counts as far as most girls are concerned. As if they know anything about proper measurement. They certainly won’t ask you is it BPEL, NBPEL, side or underside. :P When measuring your side length you don’t have to do it BP so it’s visible and counts if you ask me. BPEL is for keeping track of progress, NBPEL is true size here on Thunder’s and side is just as good to other people who have no clue about penis measurement.

Just my $0.02.

Interesting. I give my NBPEL, ruler on top of shaft, standing, rounded down to the nearest 0.5 increment with 95% EQ.

Almost at 6 inches.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

I agree with UpTo7. My wife measured me on the side and got more than my bonepressed!

Lately, I’ve been doing BP because a recent infection has caused me to retain a little water in my pubic area. So, the fat pad is a little thicker than normal. At first, I was beginning to think that I was losing some length, then I checked the BPEL and found that it was the same.

Originally Posted by saiyan22
Hey guys in my humble opinion unless you have virtually no fat pad at all the bone pressed measurement is the best way to measure for progress.
The non bonepressed measurement is more for bragging rights and is the actual length that will be used for sex.
I don’t think that bonepressed measurements should be used for the general public that doesn’t know about PE. An example is say you tell a girl that you have an 8 inch dick but you are over weight and 2 inches of it is buried in your fatpad. To the girl your bonepressed 8 inch dick will only look and feel like 6 inches. She won’t know what bonepressed means. She will only go by what she sees which will appear to her as 6 inches if her judgement of what 6 inches looks like is accurate.

So to sum it up use bonepressed meaurements for your own personal progress since it is more accurate in checking for length increases and use non bonepressed measurements for the general public.


This makes perfect sense, I think everyone should use BPEL for our forums and such, however if you say that you have a 7 inch penis to your girl friend and that 7 inch penis is BPEL and she decided to measure it just for kicks and giggles I guarantee you she isn’t shoving the ruler into your hip so you will have your 6 to 6 and a half inch penis, this might make her think you insecure which is not a good thing. So I agree with Saiyan use your BPEL for your personal and forum measurements and NPEL for public. Unless of course as said you don’t have any fat pad then it makes not difference what you say because they ll be the same size either way give or take a 1/8 inch because of skin


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

I have another question that I just as well might ask here:

When measuring, do you guys straighten out your penis if you have a curve?

I always had a slight curve (probably account for 1/4” when strecthed out) and I always thought it was correct to straighten the penis when measuring?

I did however see a few guys who did not do that in their pictures, so I`m a a little confused.

Originally Posted by 8inchpencil
This makes perfect sense, I think everyone should use BPEL for our forums and such, however if you say that you have a 7 inch penis to your girl friend and that 7 inch penis is BPEL and she decided to measure it just for kicks and giggles I guarantee you she isn’t shoving the ruler into your hip so you will have your 6 to 6 and a half inch penis, this might make her think you insecure which is not a good thing. So I agree with Saiyan use your BPEL for your personal and forum measurements and NPEL for public. Unless of course as said you don’t have any fat pad then it makes not difference what you say because they ll be the same size either way give or take a 1/8 inch because of skin


Yeah right. Like I’m going to tell a chick that I have a 5.2 inch penis :rolleyes:

Basically everybody thinks that the average penis is 6 inches long. What they don’t know is that 6 inches is actually a bone-pressed measurement. Virtually all scientific studies have used BPEL to get that measurement. The biggest exception which is the Kinsey study which used NBPEL. That study is also widely criticized for using self-reporting data which is also how it got a larger measurement of 6 inches.

So unless it becomes commonly accepted that the average length is in fact 5 inches NBPEL then I’ll only tell girls my BPEL length without mentioned the bone-pressed part.

BTW the odds of a chick wanting to measure a penis herself are very low and will probably not happen.

Originally Posted by Renholder
I have another question that I just as well might ask here:

When measuring, do you guys straighten out your penis if you have a curve?

I always had a slight curve (probably account for 1/4” when strecthed out) and I always thought it was correct to straighten the penis when measuring?

I did however see a few guys who did not do that in their pictures, so I`m a a little confused.

I’ve got a curve and I always straighten out my dick when measuring. When you measure the length of a road trip, you consider the driving miles. Not the miles as the crow flies.

Originally Posted by Renholder
I have another question that I just as well might ask here:

When measuring, do you guys straighten out your penis if you have a curve?

I always had a slight curve (probably account for 1/4” when strecthed out) and I always thought it was correct to straighten the penis when measuring?

I did however see a few guys who did not do that in their pictures, so I`m a a little confused.

I’ve got a curve and I always straighten out my dick when measuring. When you measure the length of a road trip, you consider the driving miles. Not the miles as the crow flies.

Besides, the woman will straighten you out a little when you get inside her, anyway.

Originally Posted by andgrowing
I’ve got a curve and I always straighten out my dick when measuring.

Besides, the woman will straighten you out a little when you get inside her, anyway.

I think this is the thing new threads are made of. I think Renholder and Andgrowing are correct here,…. kind of…

I’d be interested to see how that of thread would read “I always straighten out my dick when measuring”. I bet we have a few threads to address this “question/comment”. ;)

I really like Thunder’s; we get down to the details….. example: Acid Jazz has “super hard bone pressed …..” unit”


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Yeah right. Like I’m going to tell a chick that I have a 5.2 inch penis :rolleyes:

Basically everybody thinks that the average penis is 6 inches long. What they don’t know is that 6 inches is actually a bone-pressed measurement. Virtually all scientific studies have used BPEL to get that measurement. The biggest exception which is the Kinsey study which used NBPEL. That study is also widely criticized for using self-reporting data which is also how it got a larger measurement of 6 inches.

So unless it becomes commonly accepted that the average length is in fact 5 inches NBPEL then I’ll only tell girls my BPEL length without mentioned the bone-pressed part.

BTW the odds of a chick wanting to measure a penis herself are very low and will probably not happen.


I guess you do have a valid point most girls will not and don’t want to measure a guy, Idk id just say be comfortable with yourself and tell whoever it is your nbpel but I guess it’s easier for me to say because I’m quite a bit over average. It’s also easier for me to say that because I’m young and have no fat pad, only 18, in good shape play sports in high school etc. My bp and nbp are virtually the same give or take 1/8 inch at most.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

There is no way your fat pad is only 1/8”. I’m very lean, I work out in the gym and I watch very carefully what I eat and my BPEL-NBPEL difference is currently 0.75”.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
There is no way your fat pad is only 1/8”. I’m very lean, I work out in the gym and I watch very carefully what I eat and my BPEL-NBPEL difference is currently 0.75”.

I’m far from chubby but I’m bot skinny either. My difference is only 0.2”
It’s about genetics rather than overall health.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.